Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest Airine Pratama

^ Whoa congrats unni !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Woman of Dignity?!

Is it a drama of Kang Dong Won with Bae Doo Na?

If yes ... then all i know is that Kang Dong Won isn't the main character there ...

It's his first debut drama ... in 2003 ...

The other title for the drama is Funny Wild Girl ...

Guest Airine Pratama

Kang Dong Won New Pictures … for BASIC HOUSE

8f045b4a36bb217542916b9ec246afa3.jpg

8c8468ab74e34fe0287a4d3e9bc44ede.jpg

ea2cbcb78e9f43965c26a7f9c5eb0013.jpg

1018029mo.jpg

more92cd.jpg

For A Magazine

more71ac.jpg

more85tk.jpg

1016131ya.jpg

For KTF

5a1fd1b4f63158d23e96a056d31a8aa0.jpg47d8be35b0007d02cd20defb04de5c6a.jpg

more66bn.jpg

more54bi.jpg

credit :: kangdongwon81.com

* some of them are not new ... *

I'm sure you guys have seen Wolf's Temptaton/Luring of the Wolves. But, I was fianlly able to see the mv and it left me confused. There were some scenes form the mv but wasn't in t the movie (i saw it only in dvd) like for example da reum talking on the phone and han kyung trying to grab the phone, or tae sung playing with a toy airplane, and many more. I'm really confused.

Guest Airine Pratama

I'm sure you guys have seen Wolf's Temptaton/Luring of the Wolves. But, I was fianlly able to see the mv and it left me confused. There were some scenes form the mv but wasn't in t the movie (i saw it only in dvd) like for example da reum talking on the phone and han kyung trying to grab the phone, or tae sung playing with a toy airplane, and many more. I'm really confused.

really??

i think i saw that part when Tae Sung's playing toy airplane too ...

didn't realize that it wasn't in the movie ...

hmm ... maybe it's the edited scene of the movie ...

The Woman of Dignity?!

If yes ... then all i know is that Kang Dong Won isn't the main character there ...

I knew he wasn't the main lead. ahha But I still watch it anyway. I only watch his part but the drama is pretty sad.

Guest Da Xing Di

i know! i saw that MV too...i was quite surprised..i'm planning to order the special edition of the DVD as soon as i get the money (and hoping that it's still available) and maybe it can be seen in the deleted scenes... i'm really curious to see those, since AWA is my favorite movie...so yeah.

If i get it, i'll let you guys know about it...but it won't be for more 2 months... (since i'm planning to buy it if i still have money after buying all the Xmas presents,lol)

Guest trueloveway

I LOVE THIS GUY!!! I liked him in Temptation of the Wolf but what really got me into him was Too beautiful to lie. He was so cute in that. I can't wait to see Duelist.

totally agree, and she is talented too!

thansk a lot for the video oceanluv!!!! i love you now, hehe...i'm downloading it at the moment, i'm really curious^^

The video just makes you go...

I WISH I WAS HA JI WON! even more -_-

The Woman of Dignity?!

Those names have such contridictions. Funny Wild Girl and Woman of Diginity? Lol.

i fell in love with him in that drama...i loved his accent

He has an accent? Hahah, I didn't notice.

But his voice is SEXXXYYYY.

Those are probably edited scenes.

You know, I wish Kang Dong Won sang Go Baek instead of Lee Soo Hoon.

Guest Da Xing Di

Airine! thanks a lot for the photos, most of them are new for me as well..he looks sooo cute...

i should post some more pix up too...i'm just too lazy to upload them-.- so bad that naver doesn't allow hotlink...although then it'd be so busy...

Guest Airine Pratama

You know, I wish Kang Dong Won sang Go Baek instead of Lee Soo Hoon.

Yeah me too ...

Seriously he's a good singer ... Of course can't compare to the real singer ...

But for an actor/model his singing skill is so fine ...

He sings in most of his work, Too Beautiful To Lie, A Wolf's Attraction, 1 % of Anything ...

There was a singing scene of him ...

And he sing for Duelist OST too ...

Hmm an actor with a good voice ...

I LOVE THIS GUY!!! I liked him in Temptation of the Wolf but what really got me into him was Too beautiful to lie. He was so cute in that. I can't wait to see Duelist.

Whoa people usually didn't really pay attention at him in TBTL but they fall for him after TOTW ...

But yeah he's so cute that you can't help to love him :P ...

Airine! thanks a lot for the photos, most of them are new for me as well..he looks sooo cute...

i should post some more pix up too...i'm just too lazy to upload them-.- so bad that naver doesn't allow hotlink...although then it'd be so busy...

Yeah, i upload them to my imageshack ... it takes a lot of time esp when there tons of new pics i found ...

But once again since it's Kang Dong Won ... i'm happy to do that and share with you all ... :D

OMG, he's wearing glasses! o___O cute ^^

Yes yes ... KDW looks good with glasses on ...