Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest Airine Pratama

yeah, i really like this photo as well~

hey, of course you can! welcome here^^~

btw! new page~ whee,hehe

anyway,just found 2 pix on GongYoo's cyworld:

w_gongyoo01.jpg

w_gongyoo02.jpg

(both so hot,sigh)

Ahhhhhhh Pati ^^

Thanks for those 2 pics ... Gong Yoo and KDW really are good friends huh?!

Nice to see them both together ...

If only i can join their group :lol: ...

I'm happy ^^ ... Thanks once again ...

Oh yeah i think that's from a movie premiere ... And it's pretty recent (after PIFF) ... They are new ...

Gong Yoo attended Duelist premiere too ... too bad i don't have the pic (i've seen it before but i didn't save it) ...

lol I got one red coat looks similar to the kdw was wearing. he is so cute.

Wow nice ... KDW looks soooo good in read hehehe ... Hotter than the Red Hot clothes

Ah ... i think it's the same glasses he use in the interview pics with Ha Ji Won i posted before ...

miocap1024016yg.jpg

Oppa loves to wear glasses ... He wears a glasses in almost every event he's attending ... B)

Yes, he was in Thailand with his friends from Male Model Management ...

A Thai fan met him there and took a picture ...

I saw that pic ... Actually posted in the old KDW thread at soompi ...

i hav that pic.>>>>>>>>

Dong Won and thaifan

0508171713009ng.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dong won is very smart,tall,and handsome. :D

hehe.....love..U....Kang Dong Won

Guest Da Xing Di

Ahhhhhhh Pati ^^

Thanks for those 2 pics ... Gong Yoo and KDW really are good friends huh?!

Nice to see them both together ...

If only i can join their group :lol: ...

I'm happy ^^ ... Thanks once again ...

i'm glad that i made you happy, hehe...

i want to join their group too...hey, we should really go to korea now, girl... we go and get them, muhahahahaha XDDD

oh he looks SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO cuuuuuuteeee in that pic with his fan...why oh why doesn't he come to Hungary? T________T

Guest Airine Pratama

So he's doing a movie DuELIST? when will it come out or did it already come out!?

Hiiii Babigrl ... His movie Duelist is already out in Korea ...

Guest Da Xing Di

Hiiii Babigrl ... His movie Duelist is already out in Korea ...

yes, it came out in September if i'm not wrong... still waiting the release of its DVD ^_^

hm...i wish he starts a new project soon so we can see him again...although it must be tyring to work that much...so at first have some holiday and travel all around the world (to visit all of us, muhahahaha), and then start a good mvie again or a drama...or at least some new CFs...or anything...

Guest Airine Pratama

yes, it came out in September if i'm not wrong... still waiting the release of its DVD ^_^

hm...i wish he starts a new project soon so we can see him again...although it must be tyring to work that much...so at first have some holiday and travel all around the world (to visit all of us, muhahahaha), and then start a good mvie again or a drama...or at least some new CFs...or anything...

You're right ... it's a long wait for a DVD to release, miss Dongwon so much without the news and new pictures of him ...

If he's in a new movie or drama then all the pictures will come up and flooding around the net, which i love :D ...

I think Dongwon didn't take double job at once, he finished one and then take the other after it finish, wise decision ... Don't make you're self too tired Dongwon :)

I would love to know his next project ... Which one is better? A drama or a movie?

Hmm ... maybe a drama?

Since his last one is a movie ...

Anything that will make him even more popular than when he was in A Wolf's Attraction :lol:

A new pic from Esquire, Japanese Magazine

kangdong_won.jpg

The page of Kang Don-won gravure & interview P.36 - P.41 door.

Esquire エスクァイア Japanese edition December edition temporary special issue

" Is travelled with the movie Seoul "

October 31st sale

Price 1,200 Yen (including tax) / A 4 deformation format

As we convey " now " of the Korean movie industry with local aggregate power collection of data, the name scene of the masterpiece, it visits temporary area, introduces " town Seoul of the movie " fully. It consists the beautiful where the former Korea style book one line was work outed, the valuable photograph & the interview of star such as taking lowering up-to-date photograph of the monopolistic portrait and the Kang Don won not yet released.

So sad.... TOT It showed only one pic of DW.

kangdongwon010al.jpg

^ nice photo.

AMEN <3

You're right ... it's a long wait for a DVD to release, miss Dongwon so much without the news and new pictures of him ...

If he's in a new movie or drama then all the pictures will come up and flooding around the net, which i love :D ...

I think Dongwon didn't take double job at once, he finished one and then take the other after it finish, wise decision ... Don't make you're self too tired Dongwon :)

I would love to know his next project ... Which one is better? A drama or a movie?

Hmm ... maybe a drama?

Since his last one is a movie ...

Anything that will make him even more popular than when he was in A Wolf's Attraction :lol:

I rather have movie. I don't know why, but a movie requires more talent and time. More effort. I think actors are more amazing/respectable in movies than dramas. Even though you get to see the actor/actress more - it doesn't necessarily mean it's as great as a work.

I think movies are cooler.

A new pic from Esquire, Japanese Magazine

kangdong_won.jpg

DANG THAT IS HOT.

Guest Airine Pratama

AMEN <3

I rather have movie. I don't know why, but a movie requires more talent and time. More effort. I think actors are more amazing/respectable in movies than dramas. Even though you get to see the actor/actress more - it doesn't necessarily mean it's as great as a work.

I think movies are cooler.

DANG THAT IS HOT.

Yeah that's so true t'enka ... Actor will get more recognition as an actor in Movies ... somehow they just won't get it from dramas ...

That's why some big names in Korean Entertainment Industry would rather do movies than dramas ...

Jang Dong Gun is one of them i think, his latest drama was in 2000 ...

That's why i a little confuse :huh: ... If i prefer a drama than a movie, since i also want him to be more respectable as an actor ... A great actor ... That's what will people think once they hear Kang Dong Won's name ... A great actor and not just a pretty boy ... ;)

But some of actors can get more popularity from dramas ... example : Hyun Bin ... ever since My Name Kim Sam Soon he's so popular, even Daniel Henney is so popular ...

However ... i'll support him ... but you're right ... Maybe it's better to be a movie ...