Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest Da Xing Di

a67db62b610efcb82589ccbe451b092b.jpg

Now i know each of them ...

Left to Right ...

Ha Ji Won , Kang Dong WOn , Jo In Sung , Gong Yoo ...

Jo In Sung, Gong Yoo, and Kang Dong Won are good friends ...

Lucky Ha Ji Won to be with 3 hot guys at the same time ...

really???good friends? why in hell don't i have such friends? huh? why? T_________T life is so cruel...

although look at the bright side, if we get close to Dong Won, we will get close to his hot friends too... ;)

oh! new page! finally we reached the 10th page^^

Guest wingless_butterfly

*chokes on own drool* goshhh...soo hot, no words cann describe him...omy...really he is the pinacle of hotness...cant stop drooling

but is he still dating the model? btw what does she look like?

I'M HERE!!! and back.

Hahaha, miss me?

^ ^

credit to hotelier2002, thunderbolt ...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Went to see the Duelist last week.

This one starred Ha Ji-won, Kang Dong Won and Ahn Sung Ki. Thunder and mt had earlier introduced this drama in the What’s new in Korean dramas/movies thread. The script is so simple it’s almost non-existent. It’s just about a damo falling in love with the enemy. There is not much dialogue – suits me fine…hehehe. This is one action movie. The opening scene that lasted for over 20 minutes was all action, with the detective team chasing after their wanted person. And this set the pace and the pattern for the whole movie.

But as an action movie, this one is spectacular! The cinematography is awesome…….. superb contrasts of light and darkness. The use of colors reminds me of Zhangyiemao’s movies – bright, contrasting, almost thematic. But what I like most, and I never dream I’ll ever say such a thing, are the action sequences …. between HJW and KDW. They are so beautifully choreographed that you can see the two waltzing, tango-ing to the background music. The moves were fluid yet impactful, graceful to say the least, yet gave the full resemblance of a high powered sword fight. I simply love that final fight between the 2. It was almost like foreplay – very suggestive, very sensual. It had HJW at her best, showing so much love with her eyes, and eyes only.

Maybe it was the PD’s aim to have HJW shed the image of Chae Ok in Damo, the drama. In this movie, she smirked a lot, she was totally uncouth, and she walked with the gait of a man. Think she is supposed to provide some of the comedy too, but almost half way into the movie, didn’t really notice laughter from the audience at the supposed-to-be laugh spots. But they became more responsive as the movie progressed ….almost seems like the audience had to warm up to the comedy in the movie.

Kang Dong Wan was super cool in the one. Most of the time, half of his face was hidden under that veil of hair, but he still looked really gorgeous. He is definitely the prettier one in the movie.

________________________________________________________________________________________

someone went to korea and saw duelist at cinema, and that's her review ...

Yay, it's cool!

I'm going in with low expectations though.

Just so the movie will seem a lot cooler.

i hope i able to do that too Pati ^^

not only to watch DUELIST but to see Kang Dong Won in person ...

t`enka ... here's the GIF image i promised ...

dongwongif2.gif

Yay! Thank you airine!

How do you guys find/make these gifs?

we should go together, Airine...what do you think? =)

btw. i just looked around on naver again, and i found so many hot photos, but i'm so lazy to post them all now, but here is a really unique one :rolleyes:

blonde.jpg

cred: naver + me for uploading

Eww...he looks like an old man.

A very..hot old man. :blink:

yeah, this is what i mean ...

where's t`enka, camy, Island, Origins, oceanluv?

haven't post for about 2 or 3 days ... :(

do you guys getting busy lately?

hope to see y'all again as soon as possible :D

heavenly_angel yeah ... he's sooo cute ...

Pati the guy in the very right side ... i'm quite sure it's Gong Yoo ...

Hehehe, I'm here, back again.

Yeah. school is busy. =/

IN SUNG! He was so cute in The Classic.

I think you guys remember this.

But when I read it, I remembering reading it wrong.

Kang Dong-won Selected As Top Dream Date (2005/03/24)

The results of an online poll of 1,710 people have shown that Kang Dong-won was selected as the top dream date for a rainy spring day. Kang's boyish smile and dashing good looks explain why 582 of the respondents voted for him.

Kang's popularity with young girls soared after he starred in the movie "Temptation of Wolves" last year. The scene where he appears with an umbrella especially captivated the hearts of the female audience.

The dream date runner-up for a rainy spring day was Jeong Woo-seong, who received 337 votes for portraying a tenderhearted lover in "A Moment to Remember." In the heart-wrenching story, Jeong's character is in love with a woman who is slowly succumbing to Alzheimer's disease. The third spot was taken by LIm Soo-jeong, who captivated the hearts of male viewers in the KBS miniseries "Sorry, I Love You."

Source : english.kbs.co.kr... ( English )

I thought Woo Seong won 1st place. Hahah, oh well.

Guest Da Xing Di

welcome back t`enka~

LOL...hot old man,huh?....

and why ain't i surprised that everyone wants to date with him?lol..i'm one in that long line...

Guest Da Xing Di

is he still dating the model girl or not? i seem to be very curious :D

but is he still dating the model? btw what does she look like?

i don't know whether they are still dating or not, but here are some photos of them:

doyuhjin03.jpg

doyuhjin01.jpg

(KDW's hair T_______T)

doyuhjin02.jpg

Do Yuh Jin is really cute in my opinion, even though i'm jealous of her,lol

Guest Airine Pratama

I'M HERE!!! and back.

Hahaha, miss me?

^ ^

Yay, it's cool!

I'm going in with low expectations though.

Just so the movie will seem a lot cooler.

Yay! Thank you airine!

How do you guys find/make these gifs?

Hehehe, I'm here, back again.

Yeah. school is busy. =/

IN SUNG! He was so cute in The Classic.

Hey t`enka ... This thread is so quite without you and the others ...

Nice to have you back here ...

And you new avatar ... LOVE IT LOVE IT :wub::wub:

What a body he has now ... !!!!!

And the GIFs ... i take it from naver ... Can't make a GIF by myself ...

And i remember the article about KDW being the top dreamdate ... He was so popular during AWA days ...

i don't know whether they are still dating or not, but here are some photos of them:

I have no idea ... Maybe they still together ...

Seriously ... Do Yuh Jin is extremely lucky girl ...

I was think about it a few days back ...

How can she get Kang Dong Won ...

I wish i'm in her position :P ...

So many pretty girl beside him but he's so devoted to Do Yuh Jin ...

I have never hear love rumour about Kang Dong Won ...

And looks like the whole Korea know that he as a girlfriend named Do Yuh Jin ...

Whenever i search his image ... there will always be her image too ...

so what do Gong yoo and Jo In Sung doing with Ha Ji won and Kang Dong Won??? Seriously, KDW is hot.

Him and his girl looks pretty cute.

Hmm ... have no idea but they are good friends ... maybe they just took a vacation while they are in Pusan for PIFF ...

It's a precious chance to stars like them ... They are extremely busy ...

***************************************************************************************

READ THIS

Amongst celebrities themselves, Kim Jong Kook (singer ex-turbo leader), Cha Tae Hyun (actor, My Sassy Girl, Sad Movie), Hong Kyung Min (singer), Kim Sun Ah (actress, S Diaries, My Name is Kim Sam Soon), Kim Dong Wan (Shinhwa member, actor in Good Bye Sadness), Jo In Sung (actor, Memories of Bali), Jung Ji Hoon/Bi (singer, actor Full House), Lee(?) Sun Hee (MC, Yuh Gul 6), Jo Hae Ryun (MC Yuh Gul 6), Kang Dong Won (actor, Romance of their Own) and Kim Jae Won (My Love Ssagaji) are known to be really down to earth and especially good to their friends.

There are tons others, but those are the ones I remember from various talk shows and stuff where they do top 5 lists of most courteous/humble/nice celebrities. A lot of the ones listed had really hard pre-famous days. Kim Jae Won was on a talk show once and talked about how he used to not have heat for his studio apt because there was no money and he lived off of ramen for a while. I think most chill/humble celebrities understand the fact that their fame isn't real and that it's like a disease. When the fever breaks, they'll just be normal human beings with the only things that last: family and friends.

credit to Traytor ... Posted in this link ...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6265

Our dongwon is a nice guy ^^

Guest Da Xing Di

^it's nice to read...but i'm not quite sure about it,since i read a lot of bad stuffs about Bi's personality...and he's on this list too...

although Dong Won do seem humble and cute...

Guest Airine Pratama

^ Yeah, we can't judge anyone's personality whom we haven't met before ...

But yes Dongwon seems nice and cute ...

He has lots of celeb friends too ... Jo In Sung is in the list as well as his friend Kang Dong Won ^^

Anyway i can't find some new pics of him ...

Guest the scrapbook

doyuhjin03.jpg

doyuhjin01.jpg

(KDW's hair T_______T)

doyuhjin02.jpg

omg me too..gosh she's soo lucky..how long have they been dating??

Guest Da Xing Di

I've been working on KDW banner sets ^^ I'll post them up when I finish. He makes me lose concentration T_____T

really?? i'm trying to get someone making me one, but noone wants to help..sniff...and i suck in PS...i can try bt i'm not sure i would show it off the whole forum how loser i am when it comes to PS,lol

thanks for the pix, oceanluv! he looks cute!!! (but that trousers...hm... :mellow: )

Guest Airine Pratama

i love KDW with eyeliner :D

and omg not the blonde hair >.<

:D Hi Scrapbook ...

I love KDW with eyeliner too :lol:

A Big NO to the blonde hair too ...

note :: you have a good taste in men ... Bi, Jang Dong Gun, Kang Dong Won ...

OMG, t`enka, I am drooling over your avatar at the moment T____T He's so effing hot.

I've been working on KDW banner sets ^^ I'll post them up when I finish. He makes me lose concentration T_____T

Really??

I'll wait for you topost your work ... They must be great :D ...

I wanna have a cool KDW banner too ^^

Yeah, Yuh Jin is so cute with DW. Is she now studying in Japan??

I'm not sure these pics have been posted before,

but I really love them.... :D

Haven't been posted before Oceanluv ... Thank You!!!

And yeah, Yuh Jin is in Japan right now ... that's what i know ...

Guest Da Xing Di

^so cute! he reminds me of a lil kid so many times...(a hot kid, i would add) i haven't meet any guys who do so adorable faces in real life...