Lee Bum Soo 이범수

Suz07

Guest lovegoodfood

Lee Bum Soo is very eye catchy as a cameo in 200 pounds beauty..especially when his face covered with blood and yet looking intently at Kim Ah Joong...

LOL...he is so funny.....

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG Wannabe 4th Album The Sentimental Chord MV featuring Lee Bum-soo, Lee Seon-gyun and Oh Ju-hyun: The MV is 22 mins long...

sgwannabearirang00030318-03-50.jpgsgwannabearirang00299118-06-35.jpg

sgwannabearirang00308218-06-39.jpgsgwannabearirang00616018-08-47.jpg

sgwannabearirang01288018-13-27.jpgsgwannabearirang01228218-13-02.jpg

MV to download: available from first page | caps by me

shirley, thank you for the ARIRANG MV :)

I just watched it this morning, and Lee Bum Soo definitely has that Dr. Ahn's look on him hehe!

What a big MV production lolx... ^^;; it was like watching a mini war movie :sweatingbullets:

Oh, and I didn't know he's also in "Project Makeover" with Go So Young unni ^_^ yay!

he seems to be everywhere nowadays~

Suz07, thank you for posting "The Making" clips, I <3 BTS

Guest cutiepie

thanks Suz07/shirley for the new mv, have watched a few sg wannabe mvs before and they were all sad ones, i wonder if it is the same for this, i guess i'll find out soon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kiehlsphilosophy

hello all.

just finished watching surgeon bong dal hee and i'm really captivated by lee bum soo. this is the first time that i've his acting. i couldn't believe that his previous works are comedies. he really captured the role of a doctor/surgeon, oozing with confidence and charisma :wub:

looking at his pictures,i'd say he looks better now than before, i think he's one of those people who looks good as they get older.

hi all... although i didnt watch Surgeon Bong Dal hee... I really like him. The drama is in my 'waiting-to-watch' list... its exam season, so... need to study... :crazy:

but well, i came across him first in SG wannabe's MV 'The Precious History'. Him pairing up with nam Gyu Ri, i admit they were most bizarre couple to be paired with, but after watching the MV, even for the first time, i think they (the casting directors) made a good decision. His cool gangster look is very convincing, and Nam Gyu Ri as a troubled school teenager was believable... however the MV's ending was sooooo sad... :cries: :tears:

and i watched him in My Wife is A Gangster 3. With Shu Qi. Again, an odd couple. But surprisingly they look kinda good together, and he was so funny!!! I was laughing my butt off...:lol:

although my 'encounters' with him were short and brief, [maybe only 2 hours? ] but i really has the impression that he is indeed a very good actor and a very versatile one too. Too bad he's quite underrrated here, in Soomp!. I hope he wasn't this underrated in Korea... that will be so dissappointing.

yea ... men age gracefully, he looks good now than years ago ^__^

info of him that is not listed on the first page ...

he graduated from chung-ang university in 1992 with a degree in dramatic arts and performance. he's currently attending graduate classes from the same university and same major.

last year he switched management comp from SIDUS to MNET MEDIA. it was rumored that the contract he signed was one of the best in the industry, and mnet may have given him some shares/stocks. recently mnet and cj has merged, so i think the company is more powerful in the film/drama area now. other artists under mnet media are, song seung heun, sg wannabe, see ya, lee hyori, han eun jung, ok ju hyun, han suk kin. that's why we see him in sg wannabe MVs ... they belong to the same agency.

on personal life -- he was married on nov 2003, however, he and his then wife separated after 5 months and eventually divorced. it was said that he was trying to reconcile with his ex for nearly two years, but it didn't work out.

projectmakeover_04.jpg

projectmakeover_03.jpg

projectmakeover_02.jpg

projectmakeover_01.jpg

Guest cutiepie

on personal life -- he was married on nov 2003, however, he and his then wife separated after 5 months and eventually divorced. it was said that he was trying to reconcile with his ex for nearly two years, but it didn't work out.

didn't even know he was even married, that's too bad it didn't work out

thumbs20070420182246tw1.jpg

[MV]Brown Eyes - Already One Year (with Lee Bum Soo, Kim Hyun Joo, & Cheng Chen)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qs1wwh

love this song! mp3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/i5qm8t

thumbs20070418183322uf0.jpg

[MV]Brown Eyes - Little By Little (with Lee Bum Soo, Kim Hyun Joo, & Cheng Chen)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/medx33

Guest bruhilda

I finished SBDH last week and positively got hooked with Lee Bum soo as Dr. Ahn.... why doesn't he star in more dramas??? I mean, i don't know if it's his acting or it's the story but I just loved him in it... sighs.... :rolleyes: liked him so much that i just had to find some info about him.. I never even realized that it was he who made a cameo in the movie... 200 pound beauty... when i saw him, i thought I've seen him somewhere.. haha.... He sure is a versatile actor.. and i agree with kiehlsphilosophy that he looks better as he gets older.. i notice that happens more with guys...... :rolleyes:

Guest kiehlsphilosophy

thanks for the goodies!

wow, he's still attending graduate classes..he's really mastering his craft after all these years in showbusiness.

Archived