Lee Bum Soo 이범수

Suz07

December 24, 2018

Lee Beom Soo Shares How So Eul And Da Eul Have Been After “The Return Of Superman”

Source: Soompi by E. Kim

Lee Beom Soo Shares How So Eul And Da Eul Have Been After âThe Return Of Supermanâ

On December 23, actor Lee Beom Soo featured as the special MC for “My Ugly Duckling.”

During the program, he talked about his children So Eul and Da Eul and their time together on “The Return of Superman.” He shared, “We intentionally joined the show to grow closer, and we did.” He also brought laughter as he revealed, “We sometimes watch old clips at home. The children say that they don’t understand why they did some of the stuff back then.”

Lee Beom Soo mentioned that So Eul is now 8 years old and Da Eul is 5 years old (by Korean reckoning). The actor discussed how So Eul has grown up and doesn’t listen to him as well, saying, “She’s quite assertive. I helped her get dressed for school this morning. I told her that she had to dress warm because it was cold outside, but it seemed like she didn’t want to. She also didn’t like the colors of her outfit. She wanted to wear something thin and just a coat over it.

When I was younger, we always wrapped ourselves warmly and zipped up to the top, but I tried to zip her up, and she stopped me saying that her coat needs to be open to show her outfit.”

Source (1) (2)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived