Lee Bum Soo 이범수

Suz07

Guest charis89

Hey! I can't believe I watched My wife is a gangster 3 failing to notice that Lee Bum Soo is the male character in it! Shucks! There I was, a year ago, thinking who possibly that guy is.. And ta, I got the answer now. What a joke!

But Lee Bum Soo is really a good actor! Yeps, I agree with many I love the way he smiles in the show. Hees!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I became an instant fan while watching "On Air".

Is he married?

Hey strawberry_switcblade welcome to Lee Bum Soo thread glad that ur fan of him now after watching On Air :)

Abt ur Qs its alrdy been kindly answer by meowsaint in Pg 6 as i oso posted the same Qs like u too haha..btw since ur a fan of him now have u watch all his other drama? if not i recommend Surgeon Bong Dal Hee which is his drama that he acted in last year, its a totally awesome drama alot of people fell in love wif LBS due to this drama as he acted a different character role as opposed to all his past comedy character in movie :D

Guest dacrejames

OMG. Lee Bum Soo is too HOT. Lol. :blush:

Anyone knows what languages he's proficient in? Does he only speak Korean? Or he knows English too?

AND..AND...AND..

Has anyone heard the way he laughs? LOL. I'm so in love with it. Haha. I laugh every time I see/hear him laugh even when I can't understand Korean and has no idea what he's talking about. :sweatingbullets:

Guest lalasong

wow there has his thread.i try to find it but i didn't see.

today is my lucky day

love you LBS and KHN in on air.KJ & SA !!!

Guest dacrejames

Hey, does anyone know if he has an official website? I have been searching all day but don't seem to find it. I will be really surprised if he doesn't considering his rising popularity. Lol. :lol:

Hey, does anyone know if he has an official website? I have been searching all day but don't seem to find it. I will be really surprised if he doesn't considering his rising popularity. Lol. :lol:

Hi dacrejames i tink he does have a fanclub website if im not wrong and in regards to the languages that he's proficient in im guessing it shld be korean and english coz i have heard him say a few sentence in eng and i tink its sound perfect so yea im guessing english muz be one of his languages that he might be proficient in :rolleyes:

Guest dacrejames

Hi dacrejames i tink he does have a fanclub website if im not wrong and in regards to the languages that he's proficient in im guessing it shld be korean and english coz i have heard him say a few sentence in eng and i tink its sound perfect so yea im guessing english muz be one of his languages that he might be proficient in :rolleyes:

OMG. Really? You have heard him speak English? In a video? :blink: If it is, is there a link or something? :lol:

OMG. Really? You have heard him speak English? In a video? :blink: If it is, is there a link or something? :lol:

Actually i heard him say juz a few words only in SBDH Good Morning show but it sounded so fluently so my assumption was that he must have been good in english lol haha :sweatingbullets:

Guest dacrejames

Actually i heard him say juz a few words only in SBDH Good Morning show but it sounded so fluently so my assumption was that he must have been good in english lol haha :sweatingbullets:

I see. Do you have a link to SBDH Good Morning show or something? Most specifically the part where he spoke those few words? :sweatingbullets:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

I just saw LBS in My Wife is Gangster 3. He was cool in that and funny too. esp when he and his dongsaeng standing together. since he the shortest.

He among my favorite actor. I think I start to notice him when I watched Make It Big. He was serious n funny as the police man. I'm just watch him although got 2 hot actors in that movie too. Some of his recent movie are funny. I loved his cameo in 200PB. And then his acting in SG Wannabe MV's. Arirang is LOVE although I like both actors. ok, i read the profiles n saw that he alsosa in brown eyes MV's. I watched those MV's few years ago n not noticed him. oh oh...but in all MVs. He had sad ending i.e dead.

:unsure: . SBDH will be aired at my country. but i don't think i can't watched it due to my school n i bet it sure in mandarin dubbed.

and, i quote from my post on 'on-air' thread.

Jun 16 2008

Today I saw glimpses of this drama at my local TV. There is a documentary about Korea from Malaysia perspective. They went to this drama filming. Since I not watched this drama yet. I will mention roughly what I remembered. There were interviewed with Lee Bum Soo and also with the director/PD of the drama.

The PD/Director talk the preparation of the drama took since March last year and since many actor/actress involved they need proper planning.

They were shooting at SBS Studio. Lee Bum Soo outside with white van and have fake light rain at that time. I forgot what happen but he wears blue/dark jacket at that time.

Since the MC that interview him was fan of him. She so smitten with him. LOL. Lee Bum Soo said hi and hope that drama will be aired at malaysia and also hope to recieve support from Malaysian fans. cute. Since there were different culture of both country. MC from Malaysia surprised to know that fans of the drama had prepared bags of food for actors and crews. There were packed in nice paperbag.

• 2 weeks later...

Either as Dr Ahn Jung Geun or Jang Ki Joon, in my opinion..LBS has been always charismatic in playing his role ..

Jang Ki Joon is definitely the nicest character in ON AIR...

He is very good to choose the drama and character he wants to play..So far he played in 2 TV Drama, Surgeon Bong Dal Hee and On Air, and both of them gained high ratings...Hopefully his next drama will also be a great one and gain high ratings

Below are the MVs I made from ON AIR...LOVE THE OSTs very much...and ON AIR tops the numbers of MVs I made from 1 K-Drama so far..

Enjoy!

Fanmade MV - ON AIR

1)MV On Air (Main Theme)

Song : The OST "Han Ga Ji Mal By FT Island"

Clips : All Casts Scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008)

2)MV On Air - Thankful To All People

Song : The OST "Go Ma Oon Sa Ram By Park Yong Ha"

Clips : Main Couples' Scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008)

3) MV On Air - Heart Beats Are Not Stable

Song : The OST "Sul Re Im By Im Tae Yong"

Clips : Swap Partners' Scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008)

4)MV On Air - Bad Love

Song : The OST "We Sarang By Park Yong Ha"

Clips : Young Eun and Kyung Min's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008)

5)MV On Air - If (Seung Ah's and Ki Joon's Sad Theme)

Song : The OST "If By Naby"

Clips : Seung Ah and Ki Joon's sad scenes from K-Drama "On Air"

6)MV On Air - Drunken Truth (Ki Joon's Theme)

Song : The OST " Chwee Jung Jin Dang (Drunken Truth) By Lee Beom Soo"

Clips : Seung Ah and Ki Joon's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008)

7)MV On Air - Shadow

Song : The OST "Geu Rim Ja (Shadow) By Song Yun Ah"

Clips : Young Eun and Kyung Min's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008 )

8)MV On Air - Love (Kyung Min's Theme)

Song : The OST "Sarang Eul Hae Yo By Choi Hoon"

Clips : Kyung Min and Young Eun's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008 )

9)MV On Air - Kyung Min and Young Eun Theme

Song : The OST "Nae Ge Geu Run Sa Ram By Cindy (Feat.Aman)"

Clips : Kyung Min and Young Eun's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008 )

10)MV On Air - Sky Love (Seung Ah And Ki Joon's Love Theme)

Song : The OST "Sky Love By Kim Ha Neul"

Clips : Seung Ah and Ki Joon's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008 )

11)MV Ya Ri Ya (Young Eun and Kyung Min Love Theme)

Song : The OST "Ya Ri Ya by Han Ye Won"

Clips : Young Eun and Kyung Min's scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008)

12)MV On Air - All Casts Theme

Song : The OST "Ya Ri Ya (Instrumental)"

Clips : All Casts' scenes from K-Drama "On Air" (SBS-2008 )

I just saw LBS in My Wife is Gangster 3. He was cool in that and funny too. esp when he and his dongsaeng standing together. since he the shortest.

He among my favorite actor. I think I start to notice him when I watched Make It Big. He was serious n funny as the police man. I'm just watch him although got 2 hot actors in that movie too. Some of his recent movie are funny. I loved his cameo in 200PB. And then his acting in SG Wannabe MV's. Arirang is LOVE although I like both actors. ok, i read the profiles n saw that he alsosa in brown eyes MV's. I watched those MV's few years ago n not noticed him. oh oh...but in all MVs. He had sad ending i.e dead.

:unsure: . SBDH will be aired at my country. but i don't think i can't watched it due to my school n i bet it sure in mandarin dubbed.

and, i quote from my post on 'on-air' thread.

Jun 16 2008

Oh Surgeon Bong Dal Hee will be aired at ur country cool is it at NTV7 adikkeluangman? I wish SBDH will aired at my country soon so that hopefully LBS will be able to gain some fans here in my country too :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived