[동방신기] Dbsg,dbsk,tvxq...

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Guest AmiHeartsYou<3

Thanks badstar for the clubbox + youtube link.

I've watched it first in the youtube link, but I saw that the part 3 was the fault by youtube. xD (the Chipmunk voice)

All the girls are very lucky..especially the girl that got hugged from behind by Jae. xP

And the DongBang angels was pretty funny too! I remembered that all of them admire Anne Hathaway because she's pretty, so I figured out that at least one of them would bring up the subject of 'The devil wears prada' But okay, I'll keep my mouth shut about Anne Hathaway since this is Dbsg thread. xD

Btw, can anyone tell me where I can watch the Sbs awards live? Or can't you watch it live? Sorry, I'm new to this thread..>_<

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is something I want to say right now

You know how i stagger a little~

I actually slipped then but when others see it

they think 'He messed up the dance~' and think i made a mistake

but i actually slipped! I thought it was a ice skating rink...

Yes, after that incident occured

I felt guilty. I felt sorry to the members.

When i think of it now, its memories

That was our appearance 3 years ago.

3 years has already passed.

^OH YES. JUN SU! I remembered that!

I'm really gratified seeing them getting so far... and still moving on.

DONG BANG HWAITING!

Ps: thank you flyaway01 for translating MNET SCH OF ROCK pt 2. =)

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

Btw, can anyone tell me where I can watch the Sbs awards live? Or can't you watch it live? Sorry, I'm new to this thread..>_<

Yup. Use TV Ants. I've had it but only used it only for MKMF Awards and it buffered like crazy and was stuck on SG Wannabe's performance forever <_<

Here's the link ...let me quickly find a tutorial :sweatingbullets:

-EDIT-

Better yet... here's a soompi tutorial Enjoy! ^^

It's still the 28th in Korea .__. 28th December, 8.22pm as I type this out. I'm only one hour behind Korea so it's easy to adjust to their TV schedule timings and SBS Gayo Daejun is one day away
:sweatingbullets:

Some Jaejoong pics, for more you can go
. Sorry to those who were greatly affected by the Taiwan quake and haven't been able to let images load, etc D: My connection is back to normal I think.

11672984796aq1.jpg

11672984793lu9.jpg

11672984794sh2.jpg

A reminder:

29th December 2006 SBS Gayo Daejun @ 9.55PM (GMT +9)

Followed by:

12/30 - 10.00PM KBS2TV 2006 KBS Gayo Big Festival LIVE

12/31 - 09.50PM MBC 2006 MBC Gayo Big Festival LIVE

^_^

i'm newbie to this forum.. i thought this forum is in korean before.. :sweatingbullets: huh.. if i knew this forum is in english, i should have been here earlier.. i missed lot of stuffs.. i haven't seen the golden disc award.. youtube doesn't work at my place anymore.. :( where else can i watch any new video from dbsk??

26 more hours till SBS Gayo Daesang .................

Can anyone be willing to translate that? THank you ^^;;

It's the event for Valentine's Day. Already translated but I somehow dun really get it ><

Japanese fans r really happy. They're gonna spend Valentine;s day in Japan -_-

Anyway, Japan or Korea or other else.. which country they'll focus on now .. I dun care

DBSK is always DBSK & one thing for sure, we want to listen to their songs more and more

Plz continue to support them ^^

Step by Step single info

「バレンタイン企画!東方神起 カップル応援会」

Project for Valentine's day ! THSK - Support the couples Event

イベント概要

Outline Event

<日程> 2007年2月10日(土)

<Schedule> 2007 February 10th (Saturday)

<時間> 未定

<Time> undecided

<定員> 500組1000名様 オールスタンディング

<fixed number> 1000 guests in 500 groups (couples) - All standing

(※男女のペアでのみ、入場可能です。)

( admission possible for couples only)

<会場> 東京近郊

<Meeting place/Hall> Tokyo Suburb

(※当選者にのみ、お知らせします。)

(We'll inform only the successful candidates )

<内容> トーク・MINI LIVE予定

<Content> MINI LIVE - TALK schedule

(イベント内容は変更になる場合がございます)

Contents of the event can be changed

<対象商品>

1/24発売 【CD+DVD】RZCD-45497/B『Step by Step』 ¥1,890(tax in)

01/24 on sale [CD+DVD]RZCD-45497/B[step by step] ¥1,890(tax in)

1/24発売 【CD】 RZCD-45498 『Step by Step』 ¥1,050(tax in)

01/24 on sale [CD] RZCD-45498 [step by step] ¥1,050(tax in)

※ご当選者は当日、イベント招待状が必要となります。

As for the successful candidates on the day, the event invitation is necessary.

イベント参加方法

How to participate in this event

上記応募抽選にて当選された方は、イベント招待状をご持参のうえ、イベント会場にご来場下さい。

※イベント概要等の詳細は正式決定後、こちらのサイトにて御案内させて頂きます。

Those who are picked out plz bring the invitation along & attend in the meeting hold

For details of the event, right after the offical result's announced, visit our site to get the instruction

イベント応募方法・当選者発表形態

Event application method - successful candidates announcement form

9thシングル『Step by Step』の発売を記念して、購入者応募抽選イベントを開催致します!kaisai itashimasu

We'll choose the lucky fans out of those who purchase the 9th single Step By Step & the event will be taken place

今回のイベントは『Step by Step』【CD+DVD】と【CDのみ】の商品両方をお買い上げ頂き、

商品両方の帯に付いているイベント応募券(初回盤・通常盤どちらの応募券でも可)を2枚とも官製ハガキに貼付のうえ、

ご応募頂いたお客様の中から抽選を行ない、当選者のみに イベント開催場所等を 招待状に て お知らせする形になります。

ご当選者がイベントに参加される際には、上記招待状が必要となります。

Purchase all 2 versions of Step By Step single (CD+DVD and CD only) in which there are official postcards sticking in the 2 tickets

(there are 2 ver. of tickets : the 1st board - normal board)

No selection from those who apply, We'll only send the invitation to the successful candidates to inform the meeting place

Remember you must have the invitation to participate in the event

Source: 4 Leaf

Credit translation to Alamie@Soompi

Edit: Thanks flyaway, badstar & sanbi for the softsub of School Of Rock p2

Though I still couldn't download it

over 20 times trying *sniff**

Guest kanglui
someone asked for minnie;s translatin so i did it=)

hope you guys enjoyed.

i think hes really a great guy!!so charming..senseitive..nice..cute.. polite..forever giving his best and being good to his "naughty"hyungs.!hahaha

thankZ 4 doing the translation!! it is SO very him, conseidering he did all the maths!! hahaha!!

ya! for nw, while im typing this, it is still thursday (28th) in korea! i think someone got it wrong.. hehe!! cant wait for tmr!!

sigh~ my internet connection is seriously failing on me.. i cant see those pics at all!! i guess we are all facing the same problem.. cant wait for it to be solved! else, we wont be able to see pics frm tmr's award ceremony!! argh~!! i cant even bear the thought of that..

thankZ for the translations, links and pics!!

Guest bluishfay

nickynisa ... I don't know much about where to watch too ...

But for me, I think you can find Everything in Clubbox ... ^^

Hi, Everyone ...

Thank you for all of DBSK's stuffs .... Thank you very much for subs, badstar, flyaway, sanbi ...

Although I haven't d/l it because of the destruction of internet server ...

I can't d/l from clubbox since yesterday .... TT^TT ... Poor ~

[best wishes for Taiwanese friends about the Earthquake yesterday ... Hope you guys are fine. ^^]

and thank you for all schedules 'n all pixs 'n all clips ...

* Can't wait for X'Man ... >.,< and can't wait for SBS Gayo Daejun tomorrow ...

Can't wait for the sentence :: "Best Artist Of The Year ... Congratulations !! Dong Bang Shin Ki" ^^

I just really really want to share my opinion ...

About all of the 30 pages which about DBSK're going to stay in japanese for 2 years ...

I'm in Thailand and me, too, will support them no matter where they are ...

But in my opinion ... I prefer their Korean songs to Japanese songs ... ^^"

Because of company's plan ... I think they must not want to go away from Korea ...

[Yoochun is almost crying ... That's make me feel really sad ... TT^TT]

Anyway, 2 years period is really short ... and I think it's maybe shorter than that ...

All DBSK's fans, not only Korea but also International ... We all are Cassiopeia !!~ ^^

Dong Bang Shin Ki !!! Hwaiting ~~! >.,<

** PS .. About Yoochunnie's new hair style .... ^^

I think I will accustomed to it soon ... Although I really LOVE his recently hair style very MUCH .... ^^"

** PS2. I have read about some opinions that says that Junsu isn't as cute as his usual ...

I think that it might because he works a lot ... so he missed a lot of football matches ... ^^"

No matter what ... Dong Bang is FAMILY ... Family can't be broken about such a little things ...

** PS3. About Yunho try to ignore Jaejoong because of Jaeho's rumours ...

I really don't want to see this ... I'm a big fan of Jaeho's relationship ...

It is such a very warmful scene when they are together ... caring, loving, missing each other ...

.... I wondered if Yunho can really do this .... And the answer came out ...

I watch that Jaeho play with cake on 3rd Anniversary Party ...

I really feel happy to see that ... They're back again ... ^^

Excuse me for a very long post ... [i haven't posted for a long time because I don't have stuffs for sharing ... TT^TT]

Thank you everyone ... 'n

Happy 3rd Anniversary ... Dong Bang Shin Ki ... ~~ @~@

Guest i__momo

oh my... they going for japan for one year eh? will miss them singing korean songs. will continue to support them no matter where they are!!

Guest o_selina_o

just finished watching School of Rock, it was SO funny, gahhhhh i wish they turned up at my skool, not even skool but at my doorstep :D:D, im so jealous with all the girls who got to hug and dance with them >_______< gahhhh luckyy *jealousss* them blowing kisses at them just killed me, i loved it when xiah blew his kiss, and it aimed at the camera (i was spazing like CRAZY as well as screaming when he did that XD) lucky girls >.<

they are sooo cutee <33 hehe them and the dolls, and saying how they want to meet them soon, gahh i went crazy <33 hehe i will be their future wifes!! muhahah >=P, xiah's doll was the funniest, hehe jyoo-li-ang such a cute name esp. wen xiah says it heee~~ gahhh~ i cudnt stop screaming and going heeeeee~ as well as spazing like crazy wen watching that hehehe~~ <33

ahhh i love them very very very muchiee :D :D <33

[edit] wishing my dong bang angels all the luck at the awards!! DBSK HWAITING!! make cassopeia proud :D <33

Guest jenny458

omg! will they really go working in japan for 2 yrs?

it doesnt affect me alot 'cos im not in korea but i feel very sad for korean cassiopiea. actually i prefer their 'korean' songs. but i think if i were the member i will not willing to go ..i mean ..in case of the feeling..not mention 'bout the works.

there's no place like home..haha..wherever u go and u find that alot of people around u talking in ur language,thinking the same way u think, acting in the manner that u get used to ..that's place will be the happiest and warmest place for u

Guest inquinn

yea it really doesn't make much difference to me if dbsk were to concentrate more on japan nx yr

the only downside is we don't get to see them as often in variety shows, ne?

but i still hope they will finish their promotion for the 3rd album 1st. another tour and concert in msia, again, perhaps! :D (and let that be during *my* summer hols. hah)

btw, i gotta say this. i *LOVE* looking at junsu and jaejoong's while they were dressing up their dolls

their expression were asklasalbglsdghuw-ly cute!

they really concentrated on it

yah, wish they're my younger brothers. so that i can pinch the cheeks

Guest canityo

This is quite depressing. Its raining and theres all this talk about them going to Japan. For a reasopn it hurts me too D: What if many fans in Korea vanish?

But we'll all be here? RIGHT? RIGHHHTTT? T__T? It makes me feel sick to know that some people will leave them for antoher and just totally forget about them Why would i feel sick? Because I'm loving the same people as them D: *sigh*

ON TO HAPPY NEWS!

I jsut watched the school of rock part 2 ! I was screaming at my friends xDDD I was smiling throughout the WHOLE thing. Someday I wish DBSK would come to my shcool adn perform :o And then ill sing dance and blow kisses with them too! xD Hahaha ._. Im crazy! ANyways...anyone remember my post about the '1st Live Concert in Korea beign sold at Singapore?'

Well..I don't know but if your singaporean i think you should PM me D: I want to asky ou something.

My friend said that it was 35 dollars in the HMV store. And she said everything is real there? I was thinking why would it be only 35 dollars? I expected 50+ But she said it was on sale. Now I'm really confused. If the HMV stores in SG dont sell fake stuff....then is that real? Excuse my confusion xD And hear me out. Sorry if i am a bother ._.;

Btw abt their 'GOING O japanese FOR 1YEAR' thingy..I betcha they'll make a huge comeback in Korea. I'm positive about that..Well i hope I'm positive. I will look forward to that! >:D

edit;

I forgot...before i go. GOODLUCK TO OUR DONGBANG BOYS <33 MAKE US PROUD !!!

Guest fairylight

Is today 28th - the day of SBS Daesang ~ or i'm wrong.. i'm not sure i remember correct day ^^ i wonder what happen... ? and why I haven't seen anyone mentioning it now ^^' i'm in end-term exam and i didn't online 2 days, so i missed so much in this thread ^^ but so lucky, at least i still enter Soompi after earthquake and tsunami event 2 day ago ^^ I heard some website in Taiwan and Korea get problem >__<

And what you guys taking about ??? Jaeho rumor again ^^

Guest mei_yee_chan

The 1st vid I've seen where Yoochun has his new hairstyle.

061227 Tohoshinki Special Comment - New Year message (toho-jp.net) [myc]

Available at http://clubbox.co.kr/cyxion123

I've missed out lots (or have I not? :rolleyes:). Connection's real bad.

Btw, thanks for the school of rock softsubs, to whoever who did it (kinda difficult to backlog to find out now).

I just wanna say how great it is to see truly dedicated fans of tvxq. I mean, if you look at media/entertainment boards in daum or naver (sorry to my fellow koreans), you see a lot of trashing and unncessary comments from a lot of people who call themselves cassiopeians, who pass around cellphone numbers and addresses of the tvxq members, and pick out favorites in the group and diss the other members... which is just wrong because being part of cassiopeia's elite! it's loving tvxq as a group! it makes me sick to see die-hard junsu fans talk about how "weak" yoochun/yunho's voice is compared to his... or those who become anti's just cuz of their decision to go to japan... *eyeroll* really, its such a wonderful change to come to soompi and find such a dedicated and loving tvxq thread.

well... after the amazingly tacky moment there... ^^;;

what the group really needs is a long, relaxing break from all the hard work they've been doing in 2006. frankly, i think they'll be a lot happier in japan, cuz their schedule won't be so heavy on them. it's been a tough 3 years, they deserve a break :)

what? i didn't know this kind of things happen over at the other websites. all along i thought they are only extremely protective of dbsk. but i didn't know they are this kind of stalker-ish fans. what an insult to the term cassiopeians. anyway. they will soon leave once dbsk appear less often in kr. so, i think, better to leave them alone. lol.

agreeee. i long long break is what they need. haha. but i don't think they can spend it in korea or anywhere in asia for that matter.... haha. they will be followed by lots of fans? lol.

p/s thanks mabe for the link! (:

ooooh. MY page. heh.

try to find something......

-runs off

Guest yenfung83

Lolz..Its takes forever for me to load one pages,,

Sometimes cant access...Damn slow..

Thanks for sharing...Hope the connection will become normal

tommorow,,I wanna watch the awards thing,. :(

Its ok if they stay in Japan...But i will miss their korean songs & singing so much,,

I prefer their korean songs ^^.. cuz its the 1st makes me listen to korean songs..

DBSK Hwaiting & Good Luck for the Awards

Guest MiSs L.E
Hey guys, not sure if posted before but this vid is a Jaeho fancam...it's so cute!

Jaeho Moment on 3rd Annivsary Party

It's a must watch if you're a Jaeho fan! :D

i cannot stress just how perfect the two are. Seriously, they are so close, there's chemistry. It's freaking love. They're so comfortable and so close, it's so wonderful to see the two of them so close to each other like that. It makes you just smile and yes, fan service, SCREAM LIKE A MOTHER BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST TOO PERFECT!!! *rawr* jaeho is bad for my health because i keep fainting and having heart spazzes. :lol: but i NEED jaeho. they are just too sexy.

In that clip, when

Yunho touches the cake to JJ's lips

, FREAKIN LOVE all over again. and Jaejoong is so cute, you just cant mess with that. Him starting to laugh is the cutest thing on earth and when

he feeds yunho

? Just love! If your arent blind, you can see the clear love between the two and its so heart warming!! =DDDD

Thanks sweety for posting this up!

-----------------

2 freaking years? my heart feels like it just got ripped. oh my god... :tears: i'm going to miss them so much!!! FIGHTING DBSK AND ALL OF DBSK FANS!! aja aja fighting~ <3

Guest xia0mayi

DBSG's going to Japan for 2 years! That's 2 whole years! 1000+ days. Sigh, that'll also mean lesser of them on XMAN, LoveLetter & the other korean variety shows. :tears: & now I'm feeling so sad though I don't live in korea. T.T

Yet still, I'll support them regardless of where they are. & I believe the dong bang boys will do their best anywhere they go! So, DBSG HWAITING! :)

I've yet to watch School of Rock part 2 (because of the internet problems and I'm not sure if youtube has it with english subs), but part 1 has already made me laughed continuosly nonstop! I suppose part 2 will just send me into another laughing fit. hahaha! :sweatingbullets:

Hey guys, not sure if posted before but this vid is a Jaeho fancam...it's so cute!

Jaeho Moment on 3rd Annivsary Party

It's a must watch if you're a Jaeho fan! :D

Oh my, jaejoong's so sweet to feed YunHo cake, and mischievous YunHo. Ultimate JAEHO <3 Thanks for sharing! :)

&

Good luck to the boys at tomorrow's SBS Gayo Daejun!

:D

Archived