[동방신기] Dbsg,dbsk,tvxq...

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Guest joongie;love

Wow, the boys letter are so touching. I'm really going to miss them when they go overseas, im not used to seeing not so much of them on television T_T; it feels so .. Weird. And this thread, might not be so active, but i will always remian a loyal fan regardless of distance ! But but .. :tears: WAHH ! ILL MISS THEM SO MUCH !

I dont think ill be so invloved with their Japan activites, but we'll see.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mimi1931

i am confused

did TVXQ or SM said they are gonna stop all activities in korea

and stay in japan for 2 years???

and what is the whole letter thingy???

did they wrote a letter

or did they just gave a speech????

also....in JJ's letter

he said a fan ask him if they are gonna left korea for 2 year

and JJ answer "am i carzy??"

so......^ is that a no or a yes????

x Excuse me >< But i wanted to ask that IS THE 1ST CONCERT OF DBSK OUT IN SINGAPORE YET? Or is it even out ANYWHERE yet?

Because, my friend sends me dbsk things from Singapore and she claims that she has seen it, the real one infact. I'm worried its fake and stuff cos i havent really seen it announced anywhere you know ? And i dont want to get a fake concert dvd ? >< Ty to whoever answers my question ^^;

I think she meant the 1st Live Concert CD? It's available in Singapore; it's all audio from their concert and it's BEAUTIFUL. You should get it ;) I've been replaying it over and over again since their anniversary yesterday ^^;

i am confused

did TVXQ or SM said they are gonna stop all activities in korea

and stay in japan for 2 years???

and what is the whole letter thingy???

did they wrote a letter

or did they just gave a speech????

also....in JJ's letter

he said a fan ask him if they are gonna left korea for 2 year

and JJ answer "am i carzy??"

so......^ is that a no or a yes????

xgoody2shoes15x has already clarified (I think it's just the page before) that news of the boys staying in Japan are just RUMOURS. Which is why, when the fan asked Jaejoong about it to clarify stuffs, he was like, "Am I crazy!?" -- basically a "No~" LOL.

Gahhh Clubbox is going all wonky on me T__T; I've yet to get my soft subs for Part 2 of School of Rock and I want to watch it with subs! ): I'm like more or less 20kb away from the subs but noooooooo Clubbox just won't let me get it D: *dies*

@Mabe: The 2007 planner thingy looks cool. o.o I want to get it..x_x May I know where you can purchase it? ^^; Thanks in advance. x]

Ps: Happy Anniversary! <3

AmiHeartsYou I read that u can purhase them @ G Market which is a Korean site. Its not on sale @ Yesasia yet and i dont know if they will either..

Junsu's letter from 12.26.06 Junsu + Hero's Birthday Party Event

Trans. credits: sanbi

source: bestiz

credits: sanbi@soompi

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF SOOMPI. I REALLY MEAN IT! DO NOT TAKE OUT!!

Thanks Sanbi 4 Junsu's letter.. Now we have Changmin's and Micky's left :P

:x Excuse me >< But i wanted to ask that IS THE 1ST CONCERT OF DBSK OUT IN SINGAPORE YET? Or is it even out ANYWHERE yet?

Because, my friend sends me dbsk things from Singapore and she claims that she has seen it, the real one infact. I'm worried its fake and stuff cos i havent really seen it announced anywhere you know ? And i dont want to get a fake concert dvd -_-? >< Ty to whoever answers my question ^^;

Canityo No their !st Risin Sun Concert is NOT released!

I think your friend must have seen the 1st Risin Sun LIVE AUDIO cd.

On Yesasia it says it expected 2 be released on the 28th Dec but nothin is comfirmed yet as we still can not pre order it.

Here is the site:

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004593536/

More piccies from the 1226 Party:

72cd03afa5de62c9e100db59921a2382.jpg

ac7c446c71492994eef820734f69fbda.jpg

ccb64c179dfc8599e63748ebefa083fd.jpg

c178de7d81c4bdc5ffb39a751e56af01.jpg

86bb355bf91a6a989cc26dcca40fa3a9.jpg

29bc30b4ad190c6f1fa48fcce59f4100.jpg

Credits: Christmas Rose@Bestiz & Mabe@Soompi

EDIT:

TVXQ's Letters!!

Changmin

1167220050_ChM.jpg

Jaejoong

1167220050_JJb.jpg

Yunho

1167220050_YHb.jpg

Yoochun

1167220050_YCh.jpg

Junsu

1167220050_JSb.jpg

Credits: Imeridian, 쇼쿠쇼쿠 @Besitz & Mabe@Soompi

Rules 2 Follow

Do NOT Request 4 Direct Downloadin links..

Only Share/Request Clubbox.. PBOX.. You Tube.. Streamin links.. Direct Downloads are NOT allowed!!

Do NOT Quote images (Just remove the [ img] [/ img] tags)..

Do NOT Spam.. Do NOT bash other members or other Artists..

Simple? Then follow them! Thanks!

EDIT:

FINALLY!!!! I managed 2 download the soft subs 4 School Of Rock Part 2 after tryin 4 soooooooooooooooo flippin long!!! :w00t:

^ thanks for the translations of the touching letters of jj, yunho, and junsu, xgoody2shoes15x & sanbi! :D i guess these 3 years have passed by quickly and it's probably been like a dream. and yet, there were many challenges that the boys had to face. i'm glad that they remained strong with each other's support along with the encouragement from fans. it could be tough to chase a dream and there are so many things that can lead you to want to give up, even for a brief moment. i'm really happy that the boys have hung on and i hope they will continue to do so, knowing how much they're loved and cherished, and that their hardwork, perspiration, determination, laughter, and tears will not go unnoticed. whatever their endeavours are in the new year, i wish them all the best. i know they won't forget about their fans, and no matter where they are, i won't forget about them either. :lol:

mabe: thanks for more pics and the letters!! :w00t: i love the cassiopeia printed balloon and the card and other stuff which i'm assuming fans received. ^_^ and that cake! it's just amazing! and those balloons... wings and heart, right? sooo sweet and beautiful. =D awww... micky cried when reading his letter? i'm not surprised. <333 oh, i just got the translation for school of rock part 2. =P i don't really need the subs since i only want to read the translation in a Word doc like last time. heehee... ^^

Thank you SANBI + Badstar for the subs + translation + CB links!

:sweatingbullets:

xgoody2shoes15x + SANBI, thank you for the translation for the letters as well. Jaejoong is soo cute! who can 'cheat' on them when they are all so adorable :sweatingbullets:

Actually, I also think S.M will not be so silly to put then in Japan for 2 whole years. WHen I read it I didn't even noticed that, till u gals mentioned them. LOL.

Now is the time for Hallyu wave [aka Korean wave], so yes, I doubt LSM will make them stay in japan right now. But he will probably focus in Asia, since the wave is spreading everywhere here :sweatingbullets:

I just watched School of Rock as well

:lol:

LOL. the Yoosu dance was sooo short! and the students didn't ask for a jaemin dance right? haha. I guess jaejoong is feeling high on that day to offer to do the jaemin dance. and Changmin is so darned shy!

The dolls was so cute as well. I love xiah's expression and the way he called out "julia". He is the first one to be sooo excited about the dolls, yet he is the first to lose interest in 'her' :sweatingbullets: I reckon changmin doll is the best dressed, and yunho's doll is the most demure. I like the name Yunho gave to his doll as well. Jaejoong and xiah. Lol. They are so darned funny :lol:

Actually, they did mention about the movie 'The devil wears prada' in another interview. All of them watched that show and all of them absolutely loved anne hathaway [did I get the spelling right?] If I'm not wrong, they asked this question in that clip on which star u wanna meet [or something like that] and all of them said anne hathaway. Let me see if I can find the clip again. It's from some interview. :sweatingbullets:

CB is soo slow today. So is my internet. Apparantly there is a major earthquake in Taiwan yesterday, and the internet and phone services throughout southeast asia is being interrupted. Don't know how true is that but my broadband is pretty useless at the moment :blush: so erm, I cant post any pictures or stuff. :blush: I cant even access CB today! or bestiz. Rather, I can access them but no images are loading <_< ARGHH.

**I am soo tempted to get Album versions A and B**

**Should I? or Should I not?hmmm...**

Edit:

So the internet disruptions are true. I just heard it on tv news. earthquake rated a 6.7 on the meter.

Might take till 3 weeks for services to stablise.

3 weeks!! how am I going to finish dling DBSK stuff?? :wacko: :wacko: OMG.

Mabe: I think i saw those letters at bestiz as well. CANT see any pictures here in soompi right now, but I think it's the same ones :sweatingbullets:

It's the ones that xgoody2shoes15x + SANBI translated from right?

just to clarify some things... the two year thing is NOT true. the fan just heard rumors about it and asked jaejoong but jaejoong replied back with "AM I CRAZY?!" that's implying that he's NOT planning to be away from korea for two years. (sorry i had to bold it because some people just never read carefully :x)

they're going to be gone for a while for sure, but no one knows how long it will be. but it sounds like it'll be pretty long, looking and jaejoong and yunho's letters.

I already read the translation of the boys letter from the forum, so i wont repeat myself again lol

Julie when you quoted Jaejoong's reply "Am I Crazy" i totally imagine the wrong way.

I thought Jaejoong was telling the fan "Leaving korea for 3 years, am crazy aint I"

Thank goodness.... But yeah they will be away from Korea for awhile cos they will have to prepare for the 2007 2nd Japan Concert.

I still have doubts about the planner Mabe

Still they could have put a real pic of them on the cover haha

Guest xia0mayi

Hello! I'm posting in this thread for the first time. :)

YooChun changed his hairstyle! & I was really shocked when I first saw it, and I guess I couldn't quite accept it. but now that I've seen more pictures of him in that, I think it's pretty good on him! He looks so cute and yeah, not many guys are suitable for that kind of hairstyle. Though I'll miss his brown short one too. ^^

Thanks to those who shared the pictures! :)

Guest minie_k89

Micky's new hairsyle is cute...

he's looking even more cute...

however,i think i miss his previous hairstyle. :tears: ..

his previous hairstyle made him looked more "boyish",i guess :rolleyes: ...

by the way,thanks popoyo...for the information given about finding that DBSK mi-stick...

i went to one of the korean mart in Bugis to search for it but there's nowhere to be found...

michelle: i remember that interview where the boys mentioned watching The Devil Wears Prada and how they all thought Anne Hathaway is very charming and beautiful. ^_^ it was from some MTV clip... maybe DBSK - Interview on MTV World Chart Express Ep. 300 Special in Korea 060929? =) i don't remember if it's this one for sure since i watched it a while ago. hope your 'net will be back to normal soon. i heard about the possible natural disasters in the asia region. >.<

mabe: forgot to thank you for the clearer planner pics. :D and yeah... micky's new look... still cute, but seems tougher as well. also brings about a different aura, but in a good way. ^^ and above all, still the same micky we love. <3

i hope some kind soul will translate changmin and micky's letters. :lol: thanks in advance!

Guest hillz3388
Junsu's letter from 12.26.06 Junsu + Hero's Birthday Party Event

Trans. credits: sanbi

source: bestiz

credits: sanbi@soompi

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF SOOMPI. I REALLY MEAN IT! DO NOT TAKE OUT!!

thankx Sanbi for the translated letter! ^^*

i think i rmemeber the perf.it was realli cute indeed, lolz...think ima gonna dig it back out and watch it! ^^* memoriez! =]

wonder if itz available to download yet, i realli wanna see ho wmuich fun they had

i kno if mustve been said and mentioned many time before already, but where was it held again?

ah well all the best for the bwoiz in the coming year.........2oo7! <33333

First, Thank you soooooooooo much badstar and sanbi for your awesome translations. This is one of the best Xmas presents ever :)

xgoody2shoes15x - oh man you made me cry! I'm glad you clarified that 2 year thingie, but I will say it again for you. DBSK will NOT be staying in japan for 2 years!(from what JJ inferred). Please stop being sad about something that won't happen *gives cookies to everyone*

crazyfrog: Aaaww I hear you about living in a hole, haha. Even I get very happy easily lol :) But isn't watching them on TV better than nothing at all? HAVE FUN!

HUG

MY LITTLE PRINCESS

THE WAY YOU ARE

WHATEVER THEY SAY

THANKS TO

믿더요 (MIDUHYO)

마법에 성 (MAGIC CASTLE)

TRI-ANGLE

HIYAYA

RISING SUN

약속했던 그 때에 (ALWAYS THERE)

BEAUTIFUL LIFE

TONIGHT

인사 (INSA)

그리고.. (HOLDING BACK THE TEARS)

"O"-正.反.合 (O-JUNG BAN HAP)

풍선 (BALLOON)

JAPANESE MV-Im not listing everything for this one cause i can't remember all of them.. ^^;;

SOMEBODY TO LOVE

MISS YOU

"O"-正.反.合 (O-SEI HAN GO) japanese. version

STEP BY STEP

DESTINY

RISING SUN japanese. VERSION

YAY thank you! I was looking for them as well :wub: Now I just need to find the HQ versions hehe

if people do abandon them--that says nothing about the Boys--and everything about the fans. I mean--look at us--most of us are international fans--from all over the US and Canada, Mexico, all over Europe, Australia---and I know someone was from the Middle east somewhere--and also South America. Are we going to forget about them--or abandon them because they're going to Japan, or anywhere else? Of course not. -_____-* It would be kind of silly of Korean fans (or anyone else really) to stop loving them because they may not be spending tons of time in Korea. People who would ditch them because they can't see them as often--that's something DB don't need. I really can't stand the 'out of sight, out of mind' type of 'fan'.

Yeah, seriously. I mean, will you really lose interest for an artist if they're still doing their work, but just in a different physical location :huh: I'm from Morocco, so if I manage to stay updated I'm sure Korean fans will NOT abandon DBSK. Fighting!!

OMG...this is so random, but I noticed that the mood for the last couple of pages had been very sad so I just want to lighten the mood up a litte bit...

Yeah, I just heard this from my cousin that if a male celebrity (i don't know if it applies to female celebrities too) wear only an earring on his left ear, it means that he secrectly announces to the world that he is gay, and if on the right, it means he is straight...This is like an international thing that was started couple years ago...

I told my sister this, and later she was like, "OMG...did you know that in the Always There MV, Changmin was only wearing one earring, and it's on his left ear...".... :blink: So does this means my Minnie is....you know...gay...*it would make it so much easier for me to imagine when reading about Jaemin though* :sweatingbullets: Again this is just some random stuff to lighten the mood...I didn't mean anything by it...OK

It's funny because, in Europe and in Africa, we believe the opposite: that if you're a guy and wear a single earing in your right ear, then you're gay XD I guess it's a confusion little thing, but I doubt any of our boys are. And even if they were, we'd still LOVE them ay? ;)

Wow, the boys letter are so touching. I'm really going to miss them when they go overseas, im not used to seeing not so much of them on television T_T; it feels so .. Weird. And this thread, might not be so active, but i will always remian a loyal fan regardless of distance ! But but .. :tears: WAHH ! ILL MISS THEM SO MUCH !

I dont think ill be so invloved with their Japan activites, but we'll see.

But didn't Yunho specifically say 'please look forward to our TV appearances' (something like that) because they'll be on TV a LOT from now on? Please don't talk about them like they're going to gone, lol :) I'm sure this thread WILL follow up their activities even if they go to Russia!

And a big thanks to all you other wonderful people for your contributions! I will never say it enough: I LOVE this thread!

Guest jack_yamap
and for those of you that haven't heard any of their Japanese songs--or don't want to hear them, for whatever reasons you may have--try them out anyway--because you're missing something really great.

For my opinion, DBSK's japanese music is quite differance from thier music in Korea. Not only me but 5 of my friends agree with that. Their music & dance style in Korean version are hard, tough and pretty cool. But when they r in Japan, their music & dance style are soft , gentle & maybe cute. Like u can see them in Step by Step, Miss u & SKY PVs, the music & dance style is the type of japanese boyband.. Yeah .. really !! They have to change their style up to their market.

I prefer to listen their korean music cuz I think it's really DBSK but can't miss thier japanese music to test their talent, too ^^

Any way, I always support them !! Fighting !! Thanks for let me share my opinion ^^

Lisa, I think it was when Yunho asked Jaejoong which celebrity he'd like to work with, and he said Anne Hathaway, because she is Charming and pretty--and Yunho looked at him and said 'you just want to meet her', or something really similar.

Mabe--thanks for the bigger version of the planner pics--I wanted to see the cover more clearly. For the party pics, too. I love the balloon sculptures. I hope they had a good time. No wonder Micky cried--it must be very emotional for all of them. t_t Just the last year has been tough all on it's own. >< And the letters. lol I was curious to know what word Jaejoong used for crazy. :P That was funny.

key_2_the_light~ I think I can add the rest of the PV list. I thought someone else might have posted a similar list--but just in case I was seeing things~ I kept the ones you listed in red--the ones I'm adding are in blue. ^^

SOMEBODY TO LOVE

MISS YOU

"O"-正.反.合 (O-SEI HAN GO) japanese. version

STEP BY STEP

DESTINY

RISING SUN japanese. VERSION

Stay With Me Tonight

My Destiny (you were close ^^)

Begin

Sky

明日は來るから (Asuwa Kurukara- 'If Tomorrow Comes')

I don't think I missed anything--but I'm sure someone else will add if I did. ^_^

Some of their Japanese songs were written by people who've done songs for others--and are famous on their own. Skoop On Somebody--a group I like myself--wrote the title track of Heart, Mind and Soul. I can hear them singing it too. o: Their live perfs of their Japanese songs are awesome. and almost jaw-dropping. xD

The letters are so touching...

:tears:

Is anyone going to translate Changmin's?

As far as I am concerned.. no one outside of Korea is going to forget DBSK.. since.. well.. we are already outside of Korea... but then... if you "forgot" about them, can you call yourself a real fan? Just a thought or two... :ph34r:

Yeah, I just heard this from my cousin that if a male celebrity (i don't know if it applies to female celebrities too) wear only an earring on his left ear, it means that he secrectly announces to the world that he is gay, and if on the right, it means he is straight...This is like an international thing that was started couple years ago...

Actually.. it SHOULD be the other way around.. earring on right ear means he's gay and earring on left ear means he is straight... This is definitely true in North America and Hong Kong...

Guest changmin_xiang

seriously

think about it (esp those who refuse to listen to their japanese songs)

their genre of music in japan is pretty different

not because it's their type of music

(obviously all of us can tell that that's not their type of music)

basically

in order for them to break into the japanese market and be successful in japan

they NEED to accommdate the taste of the japanese fans

so obviously they HAVE TO be somewhat like the typical boybands in japan

and think about it

in japan,

1. johnny's jr are SO FAMOUS

2. japan is already OVER POPULATED with boybands

think smap, v6, kattun, LEAD, w-inds etc etc etc

and for the boys to actually GAIN popularity and ESTABLISH a fanbase

they obviously have to cater to the japanese fans' tastes in music

maybe later on when they're like BoA, in terms of popularity, they'll start introducing other types of music

music that we're more familiar with the korean dongbang

we'll never know right? =)

so meanwhile we'll just watch and support them as their start to move in on japan

hope they'll be a success there~

and i'm sure they'll be (they're already halfway there! ^^,)

Guest lowvivian

wow! posted after how freaking long. all because i was out of town for 2 wks and when i was back. boom! so many things to catch up! and im finally done catching up!

awwwww, dbsk leaving korea for 2 yrs.. cant imagine man. not seeing them on kor variety shows and all. aww, how saddening. anw, if it's true, all the best.

Micky didnt cry cry.. he was starting to tear... he stopped, looked around a bit before continuing..

We did the actions to cutie honey and... and *tried* singing along to "cutie dong bang"

hahaha

it was funny.. the boys looked amused

what jaejoong said is true, they will be based in Japan for the next two years

Avex is going to invest a lot of money into promoting them in Japan

so it will be rare for them to be in Korea, thats why the Korean Cassiopeia went crazy

Jae initially said 3 years, then he said probably two and then he said at least a year, probably more

something like that..

then Changmin and Yunho continued on and asked the fans to stay loyal

the boys are worried because next year, there will be a many new groups debuting

and for Korean fans, if they dont see their idols on tv and events and spammed around

they will move on to other groups that are around..

remember that DB's fanbase are mainly teenagers..

the noona fans are the glue but they are few

so while they boys are away, the chance is high that their fanbase will decrease

but at the party, when the boys were asking the fans to believe in them like the song "miduhyo" Cassiopeia just sang for the boys

we all screamed, we will wait for you, 2 years or 20 years, we will wait

it was really emotional

i teared because, the boys.. they dont really want to leave Cassiopeia

and they kind of looked lonely and lost (thinking) they'll be without their HUGE supporting fanbase

during the party, some fans prepared dances and some sang for dong bang

the first group were two girls who danced to "O"

they were awesome and Yoosu were like 'wow'

the second group had jaejoong on the floor laughing

they were really funny

with their remix of "O" and "balloons"

hahaha

micky crashed to the floor once but jae was up and down like a yoyo

hahaha

the boys eventually awarded the 1st prize to the 2nd group

there were 5 groups in total.. i think.. i've forgotten already =x

then after the speech to fans, the boys came down the stage

and stood in front of the fans for photo taking

i think thats me behind jaejoong's shoulder?

international fans were given VIP seats

the Japanese fans that was behind me started crying when we were led to our seats

but the Korean fans were like NOOOOOOOOO

=_=

i guess i would too if i were them..

we got center of the stage, first few rows... it was a lovely fan meeting

Guest xt1naaa

Aww i love the letters! They are such sweethearts! Lolz, Junsu wants to clarify with us that he did not mess up or forgot the dance moves, he slipped.

Wheeee! I just finished the School of Rock 2

Lolz, I love how everybody's dolls are neat and on stands and Junsu just throws his on the table. And the pants are too big! LMAO!

wow, tama, you were there at the event? so envious of you! :P

anyway, it seems like us international fans are also worried for the boys. we're worrying our dongbang will lose or decrease popularity when they go into Japan. and as tama has said, JJ did confirm it albeit trying to appease everyone's disappointment by making "3 yrs into one or more than that!"

I have to admit, I am worried for them. it's silly, I know; and some of you might say I have no faith. no, I have faith in the boys; but I'm a little hesitant to put all faith in Cassiopeia {do forgive me about that.} boybands are also sprouting in Korea; so there's a basis for concern.

I still feel that LSM is a really smart man. He wouldnt let the boys become really "silent" in their country. like I mentioned before, maybe every two months or so, there will be a Korean MV or single out. Plus, I'm still hoping for the ocassional, or perhaps rare appearances in variety shows. ahhh, I think I'm trying to convince myself more than the others.

anyway, still hasnt watched School of Rock 2 because CB is refusing to cooperate with me.

Archived