[동방신기] Dbsg,dbsk,tvxq...

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Guest __CHINA.DOLL
Official Thread (Read the rules on page 1 before posting)
dbsktrules3mg1.gif Due to excessive spamming, these rules apply to this particular thread: 1. Each member here is limited to 5 posts per day in this thread. I don't see the need of having more than that. People with more than 5 posts per day on this thread will have their posting abaility suspended for 2 days (for the entire forum). 2. No spamming whatsoever - only things related to DBSG should be discussed and nothing else. Merely mentioning DBSG in one sentence is not enough. It is the quality of your overall post that is important. 3. No little conversations among yourselves - you should use PMs to talk to each other. The regulars here all know each other well, but it is frustrating for visitors to join in the conversation. 4. Answer people's questions - I've seen many times questions about DBSG left unanswered because you are only talking to each other. That is very rude. 5. Don't quote a long post and just use a one-line reply. It is as bad as spamming. Warnings and suspensions will be given to members who fail to comply with the above rules. We are giving this thread one last chance. Please respect the above rules. Korean Music Forum Moderators ---------------------------------------- 001yd3.jpgdbsktprofile3vm9.gifJUNSU002.jpg Korean Name: 김준수 ( Kim Junsu) Stage Name: 시아준수 (Xiah Junsu) Birthdate: 01/01/87( registered date ) / 12/15/86 ( real date ) Bloodtype: B Height: 178 cm Weight: 63Kg Position: Mid-Vocal YOOCHUN002.jpg Korean Name: 박유천 ( Park Yoochun ) Stage Name: 믹키유천 ( Micky Yoochun ) Birthdate: 06/04/86 Bloodtype: O Weight: 64 kg Height: 180 cm Position: middle low vocal JAEJOONG002.jpg Korean Name: 김재중 ( Kim Jaejoong ) Stage Name: 영웅재중 Hero (YoungWoong JaeJoong) Birthdate: 01/26/86 Bloodtype: O Height: 180 cm Weight: 63kg Position: lead vocal CHANGMIN002.jpg Korean Name: 심창민 ( Shim Changmin) Stage Name: 최강창민 Max Choikang Changmin Birthdate: 02/18/88 Bloodtype: B Height: 186 cm Position: High Vocal YUNHO002.jpg Korean Name: 정윤호 ( Jung Yunho ) Stage Name: 유노윤호 (U-Know Yunho) Birthdate: 02/6/86 Blood Type: A Height: 184 cm Weight:66Kg Position: Bass dbsktdisc3ln2.gif Hug - Released 2004.01.14 The Way U Are - Released 2004.06.24 The 2nd Story Book 'The Way U Are - Released 2004.08.18 Tri-Angle 1st Album - Released 2004.10.13 The 3rd Story Book TVXQ! Special Photo Essay In L.A - Released 2004.11.19 Christmas Gift From TVXQ - Released 2004.12.07 Stay With Me Tonight - Released 2005.05.10 2005 Summer Single Album - Hi Ya Ya - Released 2005.06.23 Somebody To Love - Released 2005.07.13 Rising Sun 2nd Album - Released 2005.09.13 My Destiny - Released 2005.11.02 TVXQ Rising Sun Showcase VCD Limited Edition - Released 2005.11.03 Dong Bang Shin Ki Vol. 2 - Rising Sun Repackage Story Book : Five Secret Story - Released 2005.11.23 Show Me Your Love ( Dong Bang Shin Ki & Super Junior ) - Released 2005.12.18 All About DongBangShinKi DVD - Released 2006.2.27 Ashita Wa Kuru Kara - Released 2006.3.09 Heart Mind and Soul 1st Japanese Album - Released 2006.3.22 Tomorrow - 000777 Days DVD - Released 2006.5.07 Dong Bang's Fighting Spirit - Released 2006.6.04 Begin - Released 2006.6.20 [i]First Live Concert Album: Rising Sun - Released 2006.7.13 Vacation OST - Released 2006.7.30 Sky - Released 2006.8.15 " O " - Jang Ban Hup ( Photo Editon) - Released 2006.9.29 " O " - Jang Ban Hup ( DVD Edition ) - Released 2006.9.29 Heart, Mind and Soul - First Live Concert - Released 2006.10.3 Miss You - Released 2006.11.07 " O " - Jang Ban Hup ( CD+ Music Videos ) - Released 2006.11.12 " O " - Jang Ban Hup ( CD+ Vacation ) - Released 2006.11.12 3rd Photo Album: Prince in Prague - Released 2006.12.08 Snow Dream ( SM TOWN ) - Released 2006.12.12 Step by Step - Released 2007.1.23 credits to yesasia <3 dbsktgraphics3wy6.giftvxq2tg.gif CREDITS TO CHOON THIS IS ONLY FOR THE SOOMPI FOURM IF WANT TO TAKE OUT MUST ASK ME FIRST! ginatvxq3ye.gif Credits to Gina 18mn.gif Credits to Moely! dbsktgoodies3zs1.gif KIM JAEJOONG 1.) Name: Kim Jaejoong 2.) Birthdate: January 26 3.) Address: Someplace in Seoul 4.) Blood type: O 5.) Height: 177 cm 6.) Weight: 63 kg 7.) Shoe size: 275 mm 8.) Personality: Bright I guess? (People say I don have a very good first impression.) 9.) Dream: To be a famous and respected singer, and to have my name remember for a while. 10.) Specialties: Singing, Staying awake, walking, thinking, playing and playing the 3.6.9 game. 11.) Hobbies: My specialties are my hobbies 12.) My idol: A person like HK 13.) Celebrities you likes: MILK?s Yumi, Shinhwa?s Junjin, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee, Hweesung. 14.) Fav Flower: Lily 15.) I want to go out with this kind of person: Kangta 16.) Fav. Fruit: Bananas and apples 17.) People you don like: Someone who thinks they are all that. 18.) Fav comic book: I like most of the ones I read but my absolute fav is DRAGON BALL! 19.) What I worried about: Secret 20.) Sleeping out: Il let you make up on your own. 21.) Alcohol tolerance: around 4 bottles, but depends how fast I drink them 22.) First love: First year of MS 23.) Someone I respect: parents, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee and Hyesung 24.) Sport I good at: Running 25.) Fav song: I have too many 26.) Number of blind dates youe gone on: 3 27.) When I look the best: When Ie stayed up for a day 28.) Person Ie liked the best out of all the people Ie gone out with: ?hm? 29.) Fav number: 2 and 7 30.) Prized Possession: my parents 31.) Lowest ranking: what do you mean? 32.) Religion: atheist 33.) What I think when looking in the mirror: MOMMY! 34.) Fav color: black and white 35.) Good thing about myself: Im nice, but I think my first impression IS bad. 36.) Bad thing about myself: my first impression is bad. 37.) Drinking habits: I think a lot of myself 39.) On a rainy day I want to go outside and get wet?: No~! I want to sleep 40.) Things I cook well: Im good at cooking in general. 41.) Something I want to do right now: I want to go home and wash up. 42.) Foreign language Im good at: Chinese 43.) Something I want to do with the person I love: Walk near the river holding hands. 44.) A present I want to give the person I love: A piggyback ride near the river. 45.) Things I want: I have too much I want. 46.) If you met a boyfriend from the past: ?boyfriend?? 47.) A present I want to receive from the person I love: Love and more love! 48.) Phone greeting: I can type in what I want. I broke it. 49.) Ringtone: 50.) Caller rings: TT0TT!! 51.) If you found 1 million dollars on the road: Il leave a 1000 dollars and pick up the rest to save. 52.) Habits: thinking, laying down. 53.) Sleeping habits: I sleep on my belly. 54.) What I wearing as of now: White beater and jeans. 55.) I want to die when: I don have the nerve in me to kill myself so I think I just go one suffering. 56.) Something I want to do right now: I want to debut! 56.) How many times have you received flowers from a person of the different gender: Do you mean given: is this a quiz for girls? 57.) Where I want surgery: ?what? 58.) My charm: If I get closer to someone, that person can depend on me. 59.) What people think of me: It all different. 60.) Someone I say a lot: Let save!!! 61.) What Im scared of: cockroaches 62.) When I was most hurt: When I had a Jangyum 63.) When I feel the happiest: When I say something nice to my parents 64.) What I do when Im scared: I sing. 65.) When have you given chocolates to someone for valentines day: once in MS. 66.) What I do when Im stressed: I listen to music. 67.) What I like to eat when I drink: Soup and casseroles. 68.) What I do when I mad: I hit things!!! 69.) Things I cant eat: Dog. 70.) Time I get to school: ?. 71.) Something I want to learn: acting. 72.) What I do when there is someone I dont like: Ignore them. 73.) When I was the happiest in my life: When I had my first rehearsal in SM. 74.) What I think of money: It doesn grow on trees. 75.) If the person you love ended up loving someone else: Il let them go because there must be something they don like about me. 76.) Most recent time Ie cried: ?? 77.) Sunshine or Moonlight: Moonlight. 78.) First kiss: 6th year of EM. 79.) If someone I broke up with wanted to get back: Il think about it. 80.) Favorite person of a different race I like: I like Koreans. 81.) My most favorite thing I own: I guess my clothes. 82.) How long I can wait for someone: 3 hours. 83.) When I was most disappointed: too long to write down. 84.) Your monthly allowance: 3 or 4 dollars. 85.) Fav animals: Dogs. 86.) Fav. Season: Spring 87.) Most memorable date: ?.hm? 88.) What I look at when I look at someone of the other gender: Everything. 90.) Nicknames: Boojaejoong. 92.) Love is?: ?like a drug 93.) When I know the person I love has changed: When the things they do change. 94.) What I don like when I going out with someone: ?.. 95.) What I like the most about myself: Skin 96.) A wish for this year: I hope everything I do ends up well. 100.) Last thing you want to say: Im done! I can finally go home!! KIM JUNSU 1.) Name: Kim Junsu 2.) DOB: Decembe 15th, 1986 3.) Nicknames: Borisu, Chicken...etc... 4.) Bad habits: I clench my jaw a lot. 5.) Religion: Christian 6.) Fav. Quote: Give my all to things I'm working on. 7.) Bloodtype: B 8.) Height/Weight/Shoe Size: 170 cm, 49 kg, 265 mm. 9.) Family: Dad, Mom, Hyung, and Me 10.) School: Neung Gok MS. 11.) Hobbies: Piano, singing, dancing...etc... 12.) Specialties: Singing, arguing with Hyukjae. 13.) Sleeping Habits: Using my arm as a pillow. 14.) Something good about myself: Everything, I'm too perfect. 15.) What I think of myself: Perfection. 16.) Fav. number: 2 17.) Fav. Season: Autumn 18.) Fav. Food: Almost everything. 19.) Least Fav. Food: Most of the things Hyukjae likes to eat. 20.) Fav. Singers/Celebs: Kangta, N'SYNC 21.) Fav. Sport: Everything, especially soccer. (But the kids don't let me play with them.) 22.) Fav. Flower: Pumpkin flower 23.) Fav. Colors: Blue, Purple. 24.) Thing I do to pass time: Play computer games. 25.) Places I go most often (excluding home): SM, School. library, book stores... 26.) Most confident thing I can cook: Ramen 27.) Songs I like these days: Polaris- Kangta. 28.) What do you prefer: coffee, milk, soda: I don't like them all, but from that list: soda. 29.) Most important being in my life: Myself... 30.) Person I like least: Hyukjae (best friend niya po ito) 31.) Kinds of people I detest: In one word: LEE. HYUK. JAE!!! 32.0 Something I'm worried about : Hyukjae keeps talking back to me. 33.) What I think I was in my past life: a prince! 34.) If I could be reborn: a woman. 35.) When I want to get married: when I'm ready and my life is all in order. 36.) What I do when I'm mad: Go and beat Hyukjae. 37.) Places I want to fix on my face: I'm too perfect, there's nothing to fix. 38.) My dream/goal: Singer, song writer, owner of a managing company. 39.) Dream Salary: 100000000000000000000000000000000000 won. 40.) My least liked feature: I like everything. ^0^ 41.) Something that happens everyday: Hyukjae steals my clothes! 42.) I like/love someone right now: Nope!!! 43.) Jinxes: None. 44.) Something I could go back and do: Go on the stage while singing and dancing. 45.) What I most regret in my life: Not hitting Hyukjae when I had the chance. 46.) If I left a will before I die: hi!! Hyukjae!! ^0^ (TN: I have no clue what that is.) 47.) Prized Posesstion: My cell phone. 48.) What I want to say to people full of themselves with Prince/Princess Syndrome: Keep going on like that and you'll die!!! 49.) My ideal mate: Someone that gives me a strong feeling. 50.) - 51.)What do you think of ladies who try and find seats when there are none in Sibways or Buses: ..... 52.) Do you ever want to beat a small kid: Only if they're like Hyukjae. 53.) What kind of kids scare you: bad kids. 54.) If you were to dye your hair, what color would you die it: Black. 55.) Most memorable Movie: titanic, armagedon 56.) Most memorable day during MS: First day of school. 57.) If you were to be in a drama what kind of character would you want to play: Hyukjae's older brother. 58.) When do you most not like your friend: When he talks back (ahem, Hyukjae, ahem.) 59.) What do you think of guys who wear makeup: it's okay as long as they don't wear a lot. 60.) Makeup vs. No makeup on women: no makeup. 61.) favortie book (comics can be included): Slam Dunk, I read it with Hyukjae... 62.) What can you make with green onions and eggs: ramen 63.) Country I want to visit most: France, the city of love and art~ 64.) If I could get any domestic animal: Dog (I want to name him Hyukgoo) 65.) Favorite song to sing at karaoke: I hate singing karaoke. 66.) Things I stress over most: my voice. 67.) Someone I want to meet the most in the world: Korea's first king. 68.) What would you do if you found 1000 dollars in the street: I'd give it to Hyukjae, aren't I sweet? ^0^ 69.) Something different about it being 2001: One more year and it's world cup time baby! 70.) Do you believe in ghosts: Yeah, no wait, no I don't. 71.) - 72.) Do you think there's a time in your life when you can be happy anywhere and anytime: YES! 73.) Do you sleep over at people's house a lot: Not really. 74.) Something I need right now: Synthesizer, things I can compose music with. 76.) What game am I best at: Anything, Hyukjae always loses to me. 77.) What would you say to someone who's about to die: BYE!! 78.) When did you ever feel like cursing yourself?: When I lost an arguement to Hyukjae. 79.) What do you do when you can't fall asleep: I just stay awake, what else can I do. 80.) What would you do if you were walking and you farted when it was a quiet: God, Hyukjae that's nasty! 82.) Good/bad thing about our country: Hyukjae. 83.) Foreign language I want to learn: Japenese. 84.) My complex: My voice sounds like Park Kyunglim's. 85.) What is there you want to do: I've done everything I want, so nothing! 86.) Do you find anything wrong with your face or personailty: Nope! 87.) What I do when I'm stressed: Beat Hyukjae 88.) Have you ever wanted to commit suicide: Nope, that's bad. 89.) What kind of teacher do you hate: Any teacher that's like Hyukjae. 90.) Who's a person who gave you the most hope etc: Duhkhyun hyung. I miss you! 91.) What would you do if someone grabbed your things and started running: I'd made Hyukjae run after it for me. 92.) What would you do if you saw a pervert on the street: I'm used to perverts cause my bestfriend is one. 93.) What I think of losers/outcasts: I hate the word. 94.) - 95.) Are you willing to live your life to the fullest: YESSIR!! 96.) Rain, Snow, Sunshine, Cloudy, Windy which do you prefer: Sunshine!! 97.) Have you ever been attracted to someone you've chatted to online: No. 98.) What you want to say to your friends: I'm finally done answering 100 Q's!! 99.) Future plans: Living life to the fullest. 100.) You've finished! How do you feel: GOOD!! SHIM CHANGMIN 1.) Male or FML: Male. 2.) Birthdate: February 18, 1988. Around 5 AM. 3.) Family: Dad, Mom, Me, Two younger sisters. 4.) Skin Tone: Reddish tan. 5.) Height: 180 6.) When were you most sad: I don't think I've ever been REALLY sad. 7.) When I was the happiest: When I first walked into SM. 8.) Musicians I look up to: Brian Mcknight, Shin Hyesung, Kangta. 9.) Places I go most often: School, Learning Centers, bus stops, restaurants. 10.) WHen do you watch the most movies: After tests, summer. 11.) - 12.) What kind of person am I: I laugh to brightly. I don't get mad easily. 13.) Favorite song to sing at Karaoke: Yurisangja- TO my bride. 14.) First love: No one. 15.) First Kiss: I haven't even had a first love yet. 16.) Fav. Movie: Harry Potter, most anything that's fun. 17.) Favorite flower: ...buht kkot 18.) Fav. TV show: I don't watch too much TV. 19.) What would you do if you weren't a singer: .... 20.) Favorite Books: Harry Potter, ( I sound so young.) 21.) Where I want to visit: Europe. 22.) Fav. Food: I like almost everything. 23.) Fav. Fruit: tangerines, bananas, oranges. 24.) Fav. Color: White. 25.) Nicest thing I did: When i volenteered to clean up my school. 26.) My most important possession: CD player. 27.) Something I want to say: ...hm...I'll do my best at everything. 28.) People I remember: People who work for me, my friends, seniors, family. 29.) People I think of: The people i like. 30.) If you died: .... 31.) Good thing about yourself: I smile a lot. 32.) Something bad about yourself: I kind of act sudden. 33.) People you respect: People who work hard. 34.) Ideal birthday present: Anything is good. 35.) Hardest thing you had to do: Most eveyrthing. 36.) - 37.) hobbies: listening to music, singing. 38.) Specialties: Singing. 39.) Habits: goofing off with friends. 40.) What I want to do for the person I love: Everything I can. 41.) What I want to receive from the person I love: Everything they can give me. 42.) What I want to do with the person I love: A lot of stuff, uhm, walking together. 43.) Prized Possesion: Famiy. 44.) Fav. Animal: Dog. 45.) How are you dressed: Tshirt, pants. 46.) People I don't like: People with bad personalities. 47.) When I look weak: When I can't do something I'm set out to do. 48.) Stress reliever: Music, singing. 49.) When I hurt someone: I don't think I have. 50.) What you think when you look in the mirror: ..... 51.) Something I most regret: When i can't do smoething. 52.) # of kids you want: 2 or 3 53.) What's your phone greeting: I can't remember 54.) Today's weather: It's dark. 55.) Fav. #: 7 56) How much can you drink: ..... 57.) Slept over anywhere: At my friend's. 58.) Have you ever run away from home: no. 59.) Ideal woman: good personality, cute. 60.) What I want to say to my friends: I'll do my best to make you happy. 61.) What I want to eat: Everything 62.) Your personailty: I think it's pretty decent. 63.) How often do you go to the bathroom: depends... 64.) religion: Buddist 65.) Do you like recieving or giving: Both. 66.) Most memorable day: When i stayed at school until late and talked with my friends. 67.) Fav. Fashion: I'm not very good with clothes. 68.) Hours of sleep you get: 5-6 69.) When you don't like yourself: When I can't do something I want to. 70.) When I find myself charismatic: hehe 71.) What you do when you're alone: sing. 72.) People you've gone out with: 0 73.) Where do you look first when you see someone: eyes. 74.) What I think of my life so far: 50/50 75.) Complex: My skin's kinda dark. 76.) You like your mom or dad: both! 77.) When you fight with someone: I feel sad. 78.) When someone wants to break up: I think I'd be at a loss of words 79.) If someone you loved got a horirble diesease: I think i'd try my all to make them better 80.) If your parents didn't like the person you loved: SUHLDEUK (TN: i have no idea what that is.) 81.) What are you going to do after you finish this: get ready for school tomorrow and clean up and sleep. 82.) What you think of couples: they're cute. 83.) Nicknames: ........ 84.) What you have next to you: printer, homework, my mouse. 85.) Movies I want to see: Crazy first love (AWFUL MOVIE!!!) Memories of mursder. 86.) Movie that I most remember: I am Sam 87.) Poeple I see most often: teacher, friends 88.) Fav. Sport: baseball, bball. 89.) Your hairstyle as of now: I'm drying my hair. 90.) Fav season: winter 91.) What do you have in your bag: chapstick, books, CD-p. 92.) How many cards do you have: my student ID, bus card...hehhe 93.) When you're sad: when I'm having a bad day 94.) What kid of women do you not like: ones with bad personalities PARK YUCHUN 1.) Name: Park Yuchun 2.) Sex: Male 3.) Email address: … 4.) Birthdate: June 4, 1986 5.) Family: Dad, mom, younger bro 6.) Height: 178, 179 ? 7.) Weight: 66 kg (around 145-ish?) 8.) Something good about yourself: Nothing 9.) Something bad about yourself: I have a lot…hmm, I can’t think of one off the top of my head… 10.) Describe your personality in one word: Weird or gullible. 11.) Celebs that you like: Hwangbo, Kim Gunmo and Boa! 12.) Songs you like: I like all songs. 13.) Fav Season: Can’t choose between winter and summer. 14.) Game you’re good at: Jacks 15.) My ideal woman: Hwangbo 16.) If you have to choose between same age/older/younger: Hmm…younger, no same age! No! Older…I don’t know… 17.) Your mood as of now: Good, that’s why I’m actually doing this. 18.) What you have in your pocket right now: car keys, house key 19.) Sleeping out: too many to remember. 20.) Alcohol tolerance: 24 hours… 21.) Drinking habits: I can’t remember anything after 24 hours. 22.) How old were you the first time you drank: Freshman 23.) When do you want to get married: I don’t want to get married. 24.) About my singing: I don’t sound greasy! 25.) About my dancing: I don’t look greasy! 26.) Something I want these days: Will you do it for me? I want fan letters! 27.) When you’re home alone: I compose music. 28.) When you’re standing in front of the mirror: …dammit… 29.) Clothes you’re wearing as of now: Shorts and black boxers. 30.) How much money do you have in your wallet: 9 bucks 31.) What you want to buy for your girlfriend: Kimbap! 32.) Does height matter to you: Nope. 33.) What song do you sing when you go to sing karaoke: Imcomplete/ SISQO 34.) What would you do if you had plans with your friend but they never showed: I’ll call them later. 35.) What would you do if the person you loved cheated on you: Who are you?! 36.) How long will you be able to wait for the person you love: 24 hours 37.) First kiss: Kindergarten 38.) A feature you feel doesn’t need to be fixed: Eyelashes 39.) Feature you feel should be fixed: Skin 40.) People you miss the most right now: Yongyun, Hyosung and BOA!! 41.) First love: Elementary school 42.) When you cried the most: 1999 43.) When do you feel you’re grown up: When I look after and take care of my younger bro. 44.) What you don’t like: Discrimination 45.) When you felt happy: Right now 46.) When you were most flabbergasted: never 47.) Best looking person of the opposite gender you’ve seen so far: No one 48.) Why aren’t you going out with anyone: There’s no one to go out with. 49.) What you feel towards that person: What person 50.) What would you say to the people actually reading this: …good job. 51.) Something I’m most worried about: My skin. 52.) When I look most weak: When I can’t do anything. 53.) How do you NOT get dumped: change the subject. 54.) 3 things a person NEEDS: Friendship, love and manners 55.) Your grades in school: …no comment 56.) #1 on your phone: no one. 57.) Phone company: AT&T 58.) Phone bill: Around 49 dollars 59.) Place you want to go: Africa 60.) Favorite TV program: Rose War 61.) Movie that pissed you off: Hae-Ahn-Sun 62.) Movie you watched with most meaning: g***-ah-kkot-hyang-gi 63.) Most recent movie watched: Boon-no-ae-jil-joo 2 64.) Movie you want to recommend: g***-ah-kkot-hyang-gi 65.) If you could become a character inside a movie: Park Shinyang in Pyunji 66.) How many cafes are you a member to: 3 67.) Which do you go to most often: Ours. 68.) What you feel about this café: A lot. 69.) What you want to say to the starter of the café: I’ll pay you back somehow 70.) You believe it is okay to marry someone else to save the person that you love: No 71.) What would you do if your parents didn’t bless your decision to get married: Force them to. 72.) Do you think you’re a player: I hope not. 73.) What time do you wake up: 8-ish 74.) When you go to sleep: 2 AM 75.) If someone you met for the first time asked for your number: I’d give it to them 76.) What would you do if you liked someone at a meeting: Act as if I didn’t. 77.) Celebrity you want to go out with: Hwangbo 78.) How many kids do you want: 1 79.) Someone I really want to be good at: Composing music and going on with my dream. 80.) What I want to be in 10 years: Song writer 81.) Someone you’re jealous of as of now: Kim Gunmo 82.) A word that you use a lot: Suicide 83.) What I do when I first wake up: Play piano 84.) What would you do if you picked up a million dollars: why not 10 million. 85.) What would you do if you became invisible: …isn’t it obvious…? 86.) Singer you think is the best singing live: Kim Gunmo 87.) Singers you don’t understand why they even sing: Singers who don’t even like what they do. 88.) A kind of man you don’t like: A mama’s boy. 89.) A kind of woman you don’t like: 2-faced. 90.) What would you do if you found someone you love more than the person you’re dating right now: …I don't know 91.)What would you feel if you met someone you’d broken up with: I’d feel glad 92.) Most important possession: My family 93.) What you do when you first get online: Visit our café 94.) What surprised you the most: When Yongyun said he was going to make an anti site. T_T 95.) What you do when you can’t fall asleep: Play the piano 96.) What do you think you were in your past life_ Harusali 97.) If you were to be born again: A turtle 98.) What are you going to do after you finish this: Post it up. 99.) How honest were you: VERY! 100.) What do you want to say: God! Who even made this test! dbsktfaq3ou6.gifQ:How come Junsu Xiah Has 2 Birthday's A: He was really born on December 15, but his parents regiesterd him on January 1st Q. How come Jaejoong Hero couldnt take place in some of the performences couple of monthes ago.? A: Because he injured his leg Q: How did Jaejoong injure his leg A: He was practicing the dance for Rising Sun but he acidently twisted something.. im not too sure.. Q: How come DBSG have so many names? EX: DBSG, DBSK, TVXQ, THSK A: Well each of them is just a shorter way to say their names in diffrent language.. like.. DBSG/DBSK is korean ( DongBangShingi) TVXQ is their english name.. and its also what they call themselves.. ( TongVangXinQ) THSK is their name in Japanese (ToHoShinKi) dbsktclubbox3cp4.gifCyxion123 Clubbox dbsktforums3rr7.gifIn: Complete Fourms Cyxion Fourms CassiopeiaSG H.O.T & Dong Bang Shin Gi DreaminTVXQ http://www.tvfxqforever.com/forums dbsktevents3js0.gif FIRST PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION <3

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest falling U P

Ah you beat me to it! ;)

And yes! I did see the new MV! That was soooo awesome!<33 They looked really great, I loved it so much- I had it on repeat 5 times! :D

My favorite member was once Micky but I've moved on to Changmin & Jaejoong. They are just simply AWESOME!

Guest shinhyun

omgahhhh just saw the rising sun MV

today. i loved it but jaejoong didnt dance

or move around much -___- ahahah but

omg xiah & changmin were GAHHHHHH.

chyeaah i loved it overall =]

Guest ii alicex

YUNHO AND XIAH <333333333333333

omg the new rising sun mv is so hot

wow. im such a teenie bopper, but who cares

i love dbsg ^^V

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

haha great =] im sorry `c h a o t i c but im just FASTER hahah =P yeah did you guys hear.. JaeJoong is not gonna be in any shows with DBSG or anything for 1 month ><

DBSG <3

i just dLed rising sun mv. gotta go see it now!

Micky's my fav member (just in case anyones wondering which they arent -_-) =)

Guest mango.baby

the new mv is so hot! i really liked it.

yay for changmin and junsu! i love how their new looks compliment them so well...they're my absolute favorites now<33

yunho used to be my favorite before he fixed his teeth and dyed his hair gray and whatnot.

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

DBSG <3

i just dLed rising sun mv. gotta go see it now!

Micky's my fav member (just in case anyones wondering which they arent -_-) =)

Aww i was wondering =] i like knowing peoples opinon haha dont worry your opinon is important :D

Guest xiahjunsuisminebackoff

i like that song ALWAYS THERE better ^^;

they look SO HOT in their music video :)

lol i think you could tell i love xiah the best !

Guest Joan H

My favorite member is JaeJoong. His voice is undescrible. It's amazing. His voice was the one to attract me to the group.

Must I say, Changmin's voice improved a lot. Am I the only one who thinks he can sing much better now?

And I'm still not digging Yunho or YooChun's hair.

Aw. Gah. I usually don't reply to threads like this because yeah. ):. I neglect them. ._.;. Sorry.

I really adore Dong Bang Shin Gi! They're powerfully equipped boys with skill, talent, and drive. Regardless of their hardships, rumors, others, multiple factors, they still continue on. Each member teaches and learns. I respect them a lot and hope they'll keep it up no matter what happens.

Beautiful and heartwarming are the boys, yah? They never fail to make me smile-laugh-giggle-cry. har har. There's no shame when listening, watching, or supporting them. <33.

DBSG fighting!

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

My favorite member is JaeJoong. His voice is undescrible. It's amazing. His voice was the one to attract me to the group.

Must I say, Changmin's voice improved a lot. Am I the only one who thinks he can sing much better now?

And I'm still not digging Yunho or YooChun's hair.

Haha hmmm.. i acutally think Yunhos hair color is unique.. i have never seen anyone with like Grey/silver hair.. same as Yoochuns hair.. i think its unique how he puts it in a poney tail i t hought it looked real cool in the Always Video :P

Guest kiss the rain.

my fav. member is changmin too~ he's soo cute <33 :wub:

i just watched the new rising sun mv too..

it was pretty good ... looked hot haha

Guest ahyoung

i haven't seen it yet... but I like the song "Free Your Mind" featuring the trax.. its awesome!! rising sun is real good too.!!

Guest PH0SH0 _F0O

=[ i haven't seen their new MV yet =[ but i do have their rising sun album! =]

the only thing i don't really like is the hair style... it's not really workin for me =P

but yunho and micky are still my favs =]

Archived