[동방신기] Dbsg,dbsk,tvxq...

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

umm.. no, fans did not *take* pics with the boys at the fan meeting.

they stood in front of the whole stadium and with cassiopeia behind them and the pics were taken like that

it's only cos i was sitting in the front row thats all...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know how to watch SBS over the internet live? Cause I wanna watch the award show tomorrow... They are going to be on there! BTW.. I am just not very sure.. so.. if the award show happens in Korea.. at 9:55 PM.. is it... around Dec. 28 at eight in the morning (in the GTA).. This is my first time.. attempting to watch international TV.. so ya.. help.. ^^"

To *ATTEMPT* to make this look less like a spam.. I ventured into Yahoo Korea... and found this very old picture..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/judisz/hero_yunho.jpg

I don't want to post it.. since I tried resizing it but it still looks too big... espicially when it's out of the blues.. and I don't know if it had been posted before... heh

Guest mama_gir1

WOW! 1641 pages!!! omg! but! Im joining in!

lol, im loving them more and more!!

just finished their Heart, Mind and Soul concert and it was a GREAT show!! watched it like 5 times in two days O_O" LOL

I'm loving all of them! but i have to say, it was Jaejoong that i first like and like the most =P

but, i love Xiah and Max's voice!!

Yunho's dance and he's cute

and Yoochun...mm...not familiar with him, but im sure without him DBSK won't be complete.

so ALL five of them is soo IMPORTANT and i love them ALL! ^_^

sorry, i don't have much news, i'm not a news gatherer T_T

but ill try my best in the future ^_^

Well I don't really care if they move to Japan or not cos it will be the same for me since i live all the way in mexico xD

the Japanese market is the most important music Market in Asia, its only natural for a group that tries to achieve real international success to jump to that country ^^

I posted my toughts about it already so i won't repeat the same lol xD.

Maybe some of you don't listen/feel THSK's music, maybe cos' you are korean or are into Kpop only, I guess for me, being not asian, my opinion on their music either japanese or korean its a little less biased, I guess its the same for many other international fans.

Personally, my fav. DongBang Album is the Heart, Mind and soul CD. I like the R&B sound it has, and my fav. Song is Try my love so yeah xD. Of course when it comes to up tempo songs, Their korean singles are pretty awesome. I'm not into Jpop.. AT ALL... I just can't stand Jpop boybands, cos' the sound is so childish :s, THSK's sound its quite different from all the jpop bands like Kat-tun, Arashi or W-inds, THSK's sound is a little more "americanized". But i guess if you don't listen to Jpop or Dongbang japanese stuff, it'll be hard to tell the diff.

I'm sure SM knows the risks of going to japan, they know that Dongbang might or might not work in japan as a mainstream group like the Jhonnys or whatever, but its a risk they have to take if they really want to grow out of the Korean Market. Sadly, Korean entertainment is all about Trends, like many have said, since DongBang Fandom in Korea is lead by teens mainly, they know they have to take good care of their fanbase.

I guess it'll be a good change for them. You know how the boys were being constantly arased by their fans and had to change their address quite a few times? Some tranquility in that aspect and a little more rest for their schedule is good ^^ . In japan they tend to have a more relaxed schedule.

I don't remember what else I was going to say XD, At least going to Japan from Mexico is cheaper than going to korea *0*, and the venues are smaller :x, so yeah XD,,,, Nways, I'll stay positive and believe in Korean cassiopeia loyalty XD

Does anyone know how to watch SBS over the internet live? Cause I wanna watch the award show tomorrow... They are going to be on there! BTW.. I am just not very sure.. so.. if the award show happens in Korea.. at 9:55 PM.. is it... around Dec. 28 at eight in the morning (in the GTA).. This is my first time.. attempting to watch international TV.. so ya.. help.. ^^"

Link in my Siggy, use Tvants ^^

Guest azndsire

No matter if they are in Japan or Korea, Russia or Greece DongBangShinGi will always be DongBangShinGi.

I'm so glad for them that they have such a strong fan-base internationally and in Korea. I know some fans are very versatile and will easily convert to other "newer" boybands, but I also know that the majority of us will stay with DongBangShinGi until the end. They've won a place in our hearts [yes corny but true] and it's not easy to let that go. We'll all support them no matter what, right guys?

It is very saddening at the least though that they plan to leave Korea and advance once again into the Japanese music industry.Though I am an international fan, it does seem that Korea is my "home" and this ideal comes from our lovely boys.

I hope they'll just focus on having fun and not lose their boy-ish charm that we oh-so-love! Don't mature too fast boys! I like your kiddish-ness!!!

When I was reading Jaejoong's letter I started crying when he said "though our bodies are separated, it dosen't mean that our hearts are". I seriously cried and then awkwardly laughed when he threatened us. [He'd make such a lovely ideal boyfriend. <333]

We won't be able to see their charm and personality through Korean gameshows, but hey, that dosen't mean they don't have charm hey?

DongBangShinGi! Wherever you go! Your fans are here! Don't feel scared about leaving! Have fun!

<333

LOL Why they celebrated Jaejoongs birthday a month earlier I have no idea. LOL But it seriously did make such a humunga-dunga-ly large cake! LOL Wonder if they ate it all!

About Micky's new hair. He seriously looks clean cut but so gangster. He should really wear the long cross earring instead of the big diamond stud. LOL Makes him seem so mafia styled.

Goodluck with the last award show boys! Show them what we're made of and end the year spectacularly!!!! ^___^" Anticipation~~

ilovesuperjunior, Pao definitely has met the boys, more then once too! LOL Damn I'm envious of her but she tells us all about it. If you backtrack like.... 50 or so pages you'll be able to read what happened when she recently saw them! SHE GOT A HUG FROM JAEJOONG <333333

Guest toomuchsmiling

About Dbsk going to Japan..well I'm a U.S fan so there location is pretty much out of our hands anyway since they travel only Asia. But I WILL say that I'll miss them on Korean variety shows because they are so funny on Xman and they can..EXPRESS their feelings more there. Cassiopeia will support Dbsk wherever they are. Unless they are weird fans. <_<

Also wanted to say, is there any other International Fanclub besides Global Cassiopeia that is OFFICIAL? :huh: And I found this article place about TVXQ, it's REALLY detailed!! :blink:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TVXQ Just a random thing I wanted to share. ;)

Also, azndsire well said about us fans, and other fans!

I'm guessing by GTA you mean Greater Toronto Area? then, you would have the same time zone as me. and yes, that would be at about 8 in the morning.

here's a better way to check it: http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html {esp if I'm wrong in assuming what's GTA}

here's some pics I got from naver. if they were already posted, I'm so sorry. I'm guessing it has something to do with the brand K-Swiss since it's included in the title.

116725336496950800.jpg116725291344330200.jpg

116725350232655000.jpg

116725345611286300.jpg

116725345616982400.jpg

credits: naver

there are some more pics here, esp some backstage photos of Yunho while filming Xman.

some more pics - click.

ps. I would just love to say that TRY MY LOVE is one of the best Japanese songs THSK has put out. the perf was really amazing, complete with simple yet stylistic outfits. I love, love, love it! gawd, I hope there was an MV for that song.

ooh.. is that yoochun.. with lipgloss?? hahahaha!

I cant imagine him with his hair NOW then haivng lipgloss @__@

DBSK in Japan...

Im gonna be sad for a while. But then, maybe Ill realize that it's for their good.

In some festival etc. Se7en topped Japan's something related with music. DBSK was only 2nd place.

Maybe SM Ent was alarmed because YG Ent is advancing. That's why they've planned DBSK to be in Japan.

My opinion by the way!

We'll be hearing more Japanese from the boys.....

*runs to learn Japanese*

Link in my Siggy, use Tvants ^^

I'm guessing by GTA you mean Greater Toronto Area? then, you would have the same time zone as me. and yes, that would be at about 8 in the morning.

here's a better way to check it: http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html {esp if I'm wrong in assuming what's GTA}

WoW.. :blink: Thanks guys! I actually have on more day before the show... I seriously need to work on my math.. (but I haven't taken any math classes for a whole year.. :crazy: )

Also wanted to say, is there any other International Fanclub besides Global Cassiopeia that is OFFICIAL?

I think you can join the global Cassiopeia here: http://fanclub.smtown.com/

I just found it today too! I want to join.. but it costs like... 50 bux a year.. My parents will kill me for that.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest minie_k89

i'm going to miss them..

but i don't think it'll make any difference...

they're just going to Japan for 2 years...

Question: Will they come back to Korea for a preformance within that 2 years? :blink:

i prefer their Japanese songs...it's worth hearing to it...

i just wanna wish them all the best!!!

Also wanted to say, is there any other International Fanclub besides Global Cassiopeia that is OFFICIAL? :huh: And I found this article place about TVXQ, it's REALLY detailed!! :blink:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TVXQ Just a random thing I wanted to share. ;)

Nop. there's no other OFFICIAL International Fanclub, and there won't be... never-ever xD. Global Cassiopeia and Cassiopeia are the only official fanclubs, those are managed by SM so yeah =x.

There are indeed a few unnoficial international fanclubs that do lots of things and make great prescence for international fans. The first one and one of the best is SBSK, they do lots of stuff for the boys and have great projects. There are a few regulars in this thread that coordinate stuff in SBSK ^^

OMG! I WAS GONE FOR LIKE 2 DAYS, AND I HAD TO CATCH UP ON 30 PAGES OF DONG BANG NEWS! AND I'M FINALLY DONE!

Ok, first: Micky's hair, it's not really that bad, but they chopped it off, it does look good on him, but it looked better when it was still a bit longer ^^;;

Second: Thank you Christine for the calendar pics, i'm going to print it out on special paper and use it as my calendar! ^^

Third: Jaejoong's letter, it was touching, i almost cried, i didn't cry because my brother was next to me, he'll probably tease me for a whole week TT_TT

Fourth:

if people do abandon them--that says nothing about the Boys--and everything about the fans. I mean--look at us--most of us are international fans--from all over the US and Canada, Mexico, all over Europe, Australia---and I know someone was from the Middle east somewhere--and also South America. Are we going to forget about them--or abandon them because they're going to Japan, or anywhere else? Of course not. -_____-* It would be kind of silly of Korean fans (or anyone else really) to stop loving them because they may not be spending tons of time in Korea. People who would ditch them because they can't see them as often--that's something DB don't need. I really can't stand the 'out of sight, out of mind' type of 'fan'.

I live in NZ! *waves* (note: i'm chinese) I will definitely not abandon DBSK! I will always remain a fan even if new bands debut! I am always a DBSK fan! ^O^

Fifth: They celebrated Jaejoong's birthday a whole month earlier, that cake, it's so big, i wish i had a cake that size, it's like uberly big! But they're the wonderful Dong Bang Shin Ki! They deserve that big awesome cake! ^^

And Sixth: That's all i have to say ^^;;

Thank you everyone for the pictures, scans, photos, youtube links, uploads, news and clubbox links! ^O^

Heroine thank all DBSK fans and uploaders! ^O^ 너를 감사하십시요

Guest x_lisaa

dbsk is moving to japan? ahh! even though i live all the way in the states, im still going to miss them back in korea. im sure i'll still be devoted to them cause i mean they are DBSK, they shaped my taste in music a whole lot and its not like i can forget about them that easily. they were the first and will always be the first. im sure their fanbase in korea will miss them but i mean, its not like they are gonna be gone forever. korea will wait for them to return and so will i. i &hearts; you guys =)

Guest innocia

thanks for the pictures, uruchai. No Changmin? T.T

It doesnt really matter to me whether DBSG is in Korea or Japan, just as long as they enjoy what they're doing. I am a DBSG fan and I'll support the boys no matter where they are and how many new bands come out ^______^

Guest toomuchsmiling
I think you can join the global Cassiopeia here: http://fanclub.smtown.com/

I just found it today too! I want to join.. but it costs like... 50 bux a year.. My parents will kill me for that.. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks judisz! I wanted to join that too, but the MONEY! Plus, I can't see myself going to Japan..or Korea anytime soon. Unless they offer all expenses paid trip. HA HA! Yeah, right! <_<

Guest Senorita_

Thanx Badstar!!! for the subs! It was really quick! Thanks girlie! I'm now watching it...even though i see it with softsubs i'm gonna watch it again! :D

[fancam] 2006.12.26 PartyParty - JAEHOness [baidu].wmv

available @ tvfxqers clubbox

alternative links available @ tvfxqforever forum

i hope this wasnt yet posted.. i browse the page up to 1530 hehehe.. and didnt see this:

JAEJOONG FROM 3rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY (1226 Party Party)

116715130344600600.jpg

116715130353856100.jpg

and THSK 9th SINGLE ALBUM JACKET

b2ff250240e9659d82a3afb6611baa5d.jpg

credits: bestiz + melite-hero + ichigo-chan@tvfxqforever + aizah@soompi

[PROPER CREDITS AND DO NOT HOTLINK]

Guest lovex3hero

^Anniversary party? I'm so happy for them! <3 <3 Sometimes when I rewatch their debut performance, I start to cry ;___; The boys are growing up so fast....

Aww, I really don't want them to go to Japan for 2 years. I mean, I like their japanese songs and everything (and I even speak some Japanese), but I really do prefer them with their natural language and singing in Korean.

To celebrate their anniversary (1 day late =__=), bring back the memories of the old hug days...

dbskyoungdays.jpg

About Dbsk going to Japan..well I'm a U.S fan so there location is pretty much out of our hands anyway since they travel only Asia. But I WILL say that I'll miss them on Korean variety shows because they are so funny on Xman and they can..EXPRESS their feelings more there. Cassiopeia will support Dbsk wherever they are. Unless they are weird fans. <_<

Thanks for the link...I read the whole thing even though I've heard everything already....

Since I'm an international fan anyway...it doesn't matter where DONG BANG SHIN GI goes, I'm ready to follow them to the edge of the earth....:D....

DBSG, don't worry, we won't cheat on you. ^_^ A lot of us international fans will continue to love you all!!!

Thanks for sharing the information everyone!...

Archived