[동방신기] Dbsg,dbsk,tvxq...

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Guest charlottewralph
here is the translation of 061225 MNet School of Rock Part 2. softsubs now available in my cb.

061225 School of Rock Part 2 (Christmas Special DBSK)

(The words on top next to the School of Rock logo: Last Week Highlight)

Announcer: Eliciting an explosive response, the chatterbox DBSK special. This is the totally important image.

YH: I don’t know~

CM: This is what we’re talking about

JS: The youngest is really scary.

JJ: Angel!

JJ: Junsu’s concept came to ruin

YH: Ah-ah-ah-ah

JS: When you’re happy! Uneven eyes!

Announcer: wall overflowing, affection filling… if you don’t love them you’re not a person~ Those of you who are not watching because you are jealous that DBSK is playing at school, if you don’t watch, you’re going to regret it. Let’s go School of Rock.

“O” performance

Start of Talk

DBSK: Hello, we are DBSK

B: It’s amazing, it’s amazing. The time we talk warmly and simply with 5 characters… 5 Character Talk!

Student: How about a duet song?

JS: Let’s sing it together

B: “let’s sing it together”, come up

Student: Show me your cute charms

B: First Xiah Junsu. Here we go 3, 2, 1 (Xiah Junsu Love’s Bullet)

Micky Yoochun, I think you will be burdened now… 3, 2, 1. (Am I cute??)

(On JJ) 3, 2, 1, cue! (Small Cute Charisma)

(On CM) 3, 2, 1. (Youngest’s Small but Sufficient Charm)

(On YH) 3, 2, 1, cue! (Yunho’s Leader Charm)

Student: Try to seduce me

YH: You seduce me

(pink cap where she’s dancing) Her bold seduction starts!

B: it’s ok, it’s ok!

(blue/pink cap) Micky Yoochun, Today you got caught!

Student: Hug me

JJ: You come out here

B: So you’re going to hug from the back…

JJ: I’m really going to do it!

B: Show us

Student: YooSu couple dance

(after their dance, blue cap) Add JoongShim couple

Student: Blow me a kiss

YH: Receive it well

B: “3, 2, 1… Ah” (5 times)

Student: Your #18 song? (the song they always sing in karaoke)

(blue cap) Xiah Junsu’s #18: Ha DongGyoon [Love Her]

(blue cap) Micky Yoochun’s #18: JunRamHwe [Memory’s Essay]

YC: yes, I can’t remember after that.

Student: How about some sexy dance?

YH: I’ll try once

B: Give us music!

(blue cap while he dances) Only for Movie Information Girl’s High School – Uknow Yunho’s Special Service

(2nd blue cap) It came out! Powerful Sexy Dance!

Student: When was your first kiss?

YH: High School 3rd year (senior)

CM: I haven’t had a first kiss yet

JJ: I had mine in 6th grade

YC: In middle school

JS: I haven’t had a kiss. I had a smooch (뽀뽀 bbobbo) in… High School 2nd year? (junior)

B: In 2nd year?... Did you like it?

JS:…yes

(black fade out… blue/pink cap) Still making their hearts flutter, the memory of their first kiss

(as a replay of their “blowing kisses” plays)

Announcer: What kind of girl was it? What kind of blessing was she born with? That she received the kiss of DBSK oppa-deul, whose mere sight makes people go crazy? We want to know also! The girls who stole DBSK’s lips… who are they?

(cap on Junsu’s blowing kiss) The girls who stole DBSK’s lips! They will be revealed!

Back in the van

B: Come out! DongBang Angels!

B: You have to create the angel that is in your heart. The ideal mate you dreamt about, personally make them.

(box with words) Dolls 1/125 the size of real life, they will decorate the way they want.

(pink words pointing to Junsu) watch his expression

B: Junsu, wait a moment.

(pink words pointing to Junsu) Xiah Junsu lost his soul

(blue cap) Get a control of yourself friend!

(blue cap after Junsu controls himself) excited DBSK on the entrance of their meeting girls

B: If you see apparel you like, you can dress them in the style you dreamt them in

JS: I really like this outfit style…

(blue cap on him) The most focused of them all Xiah Junsu

B: If you like it you can keep it like that…

YH: It’s too flashy~

YC: I stripped mine~ In order to dress it… it’s only a doll…

(blue cap) It’s only a doll, viewers please don’t misunderstand…

YC: Are there any leggings?

JJ: ??????

JS: Before it was a princess… but now it’s, shall we say getting to know the world…

B: knowing the world?...hah

YC: I’m doing this for the first time but it’s really fun

YH: Will we be buying these in the future and playing at home?

YC: Let’s buy these~

Announcer: DBSK has loveable girlfriends. Serious expressions. Uncharacteristic of guys, gentle hand movements. In order to pick pretty clothes, concentration. We can only call it “the state of complete absence of ego” because of their great focus. DongBang Angel, complete!

Presentation of their Angels

B: How is it? Please introduce her.

CM: In an American movie that came out recently, The Devil Wears Prada, the main character was pretty so I chose from the available clothes the most similar to her style.

B: Do you ordinarily like this style?

CM: yes.

CM: Her last name will be “Ak” and first name “Ma”. (this makes AkMa 악마 which means devil in Korean)

B: so MaYa… Let’s meet Xiah Junsu’s Angel.

(blue cap) Accidentally her pants fell off!

B: I’m sorry. I was trying to fix her to a spot.

JS: I made my future wife. I’ve been trying to fix these pants for a while but it’s too loose.

B: I think you should discipline it. Do you ordinarily like this style?

JS: … Actually the first thing it had on…

B: I see. If you were to put a name to it?

JS: A name… Jyoo-li-ang?

YH: I like them wearing pants.

B: Why?

YH: Well… I have a younger sister too… I like conservative styles… and also pants under skirt looks refined… I like them wearing hats also… I tried making a set out of the hat and bag… JiYool.

B: Why?

YH: If I were to have a daughter, since I was young I wanted to name her JiYool

JS: Jung JiYool

YH: Jung JiYool

B: She looks luxurious, our JiYool… Hug her.

JS: Jyoo-li-ang!~

B: Jyoo-li-ang is hung over right now

JS: She can’t stand up on here.

B: Micky Yoochun! Ah~ she’s pretty.

YC: Healthy and slightly sexy…

JJ: Behind is the point, her long hair…

B: Her shoes and ankles are really pretty also.

JS: wow~ wow! wow! How did you do this?

B: Xiah Junsu, please take care of yours

(cap) Hung over Jyoo-li-ang, thrown away by Xiah Junsu

JS: Jyoo-li-ang~

(yellow cap) Still, I only have you Jyoo-li-ang

YC: YooRim

B: What a cute name

JS: It suits her

B: How do you feel about this style?

CM: I think YooChun hyung will like this style

B: Next, Hero Jaejoong. She’s brilliant!

JJ: I tried to make it unifying. It may seem childish…

JS: I think it’s giving off a colorful radiance.

B: It’s pretty…

JJ: I’ll go with Ee-Bbeun-ee (means pretty)… really childishly

B: So Bbeun-ee… Ee-Bbeun-ee she’s really pretty.

Message to their angels

CM: Maya~ Let’s meet soon

JS: Jyoo-li-ang~ I want to see you soon

YH: JiYool~ I want to meet you soon. Where are you?

YC: YooRim~ Shall we go eat GopChang (small intestines of cattle)?

JJ: Ee-Bbeun~ Your looks are killing

“You’re my Miracle” Performance

Finding the School Jjang

B: If you become the jjang (best of best) today, the stars are yours! School mascot, School…

Students: …I am jjang!

Student 1: Hi, I want to have a full chest and butt. 1st year (sophomore), class 4, I’m Bae HyunJin.

B: You prepared a lot. What jjang are you?

Student 1: sexy dance.

Student 2: I came out for best look alike. 3rd year (senior), class 3, I’m Choi Mari.

B: Wait, look like who?

Student 2: Kim JongGook

JJ: She really looks like him.

B: 3, 2, 1! Little Kim JongGook… it’s a little scary though

Students 3: Hi! If it’s dance, dance, body, body, if it’s thick face, face… not missing a single component, we are 2nd year (junior), class 3, JinJoo, Suh SeungHee, Moon EeSeul… pick us! (for dance)

(pink cap) Movie’s 3 jjang’s dance provocation

(pink cap with girl dancing) Dancing Queen Moon EeSeul’s encore performance!

(cap dancing w/ Changmin) Seems like an elementary school student but is a carefree High School 2nd year

Student 4: Hi, 2nd (junior) year, class 3, with a sexy ________(no idea what she’s saying…the introduction cap says though “Lee Soojin for the Energy jjang… Dancing dinosaur and her breeder”)

Student 4’s breeder: I raise this kid.

B: It’s random dancing!

(blue cap on the crazy girl) It’s the crazy breeder!!

(blue cap after Jaejoong falls) DBSK is falling at their attack!

Student 5: Hi, I’m 3rd year (senior), class 7 Kim Boram.

B: jjang of what?

Student 5: voice~ “And I~~~~ will always love you~~”

(pink cap on JJ and YC) admiration!

Students 6: We’re larva!

(intro cap) 3rd year (senior), class 2, Yang JiYoung & 5 others. For Energy jjang.

(pink cap) Larva Rising Sun

Picking the jjang

B: We’ve met our Jjang candidates. We need DBSK to pick 3 teams for the final.

JJ: the short sexy dancers.

JS: the one who sang the OST from Bodyguard

YH: one team… the larva team

B: larva! Congratulations come out please.

B: We’ll give you 5 seconds to plead.

Student 6: Rising Sun!

Student 3: Can’t you give me the points?

Student 5: %^*&*$#%&~~~ (It’s some song in English)

B: DBSK, decision!

Announcer: Finally, the final selection. Do you really want it? Is it totally wantyou? The girl who will get the hug from the 5 that everybody wants, who will it be?

(cap) 3 team tied 1st place

JJ: we really couldn’t choose one.

B: this is the 1st time all 3 won.

Balloons performance

(2 video screens. This is all in the bottom right corner, not what the students are saying)

School does it too! 2nd level. The miracle of $0.10

Starving and ill-ridden torture receiving children.

Every 3 seconds a young life is lost from hunger in the area.

If it’s $0.10, it’s a meal in Bangladesh

If it’s $0.10, it’s a bowl of nutrition soup in Kenya

Whole nation’s donation project. Miracle of $0.10

G Market will add a “0” to the end of the amount of donation.

From last week, collected $2,602.

Movie Girl’s $113.74

One 0’s Happiness $1,137.50

Movie Girl’s total collection $1,251.14

The grand total is $3,853.14

To everybody who donated and to G Market, we sincerely give our thanks.

The happiness of beyond $0.10

Miracle of $0.10

The greater miracle comes alive in your hands.

To those who gave special help from the school, to those who participated in the Miracle of $0.10 from Movie Girl’s High School, we sincerely thank you.

061225 MNET SCHOOL OF ROCK PART 2 TRANSLATIONS

http://clubbox.co.kr/badstar

DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT!! and I MEAN THAT!!!

Translated by: flyaway01

way to go hyekyung!! you work really fast!! ^_^ thankyou so much!!

Thanks for the translation!!! I watch it without subs and was laughing as they were laughing. Now I knew why I laughed!!! haha Thanks really. You are an angel!!!

Btw, Do you think you can translate happy together friends too? I really love micky and was dying to know what they are talking about :( Cos there is really a lot of talks and I am dying of curiosity and can't sleep well..... yesyes it's that bad :( haha

Dongbangshinki hwaiting ---> looking forward to 29 dec...... The daesang!!!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh man tama!! u are at the event... it must be a very memorable time.... (: thanks for sharing your experience.

their letters are making me tear a bit. (no pics are loading on my comp cos of the dumb earthquake. i see only words. so can someone pls pls pls translate yoochun's and changmin's from the pic posted?! thanks in advance.)

jaejae is such a cute dork. he sounded slight mushy in the beginning

"just because we're not near you

don't be sad or lonely.

it doesn't mean that our hearts are separated just because

our bodies are separated."

and i was going... AWWWWW!!

and when he ends with

"you guys are dead if you cheat on us ♥!"

i sort of burst out laughing... such a silly but cute dork. (: i definitely won't think of cheating on jaejae!

the whole of yunho's letter is filled with SINCERITY (i feel.) haha. so much so i was pretty solemn when reading the whole thing. but he's really truthful about becoming sick, rumours, his love for his fans and his "members" (like he always call them), his worries and everything. really very leader-ish. h/e i can tell that he's a super responsible person! make me respect him MORE! (:

junsu is soooo funny when he "insist" that he slipped and that he apologised and everything!! from the letter i can tell that he really wants to be a singer so badly in the past. he must be really happy when he become one.

i prefer them in korean much more than in japan. i have to say, their japanese songs are great. but i think, they're too mainstream jpop-ish and the market is already very saturated with the kind of sounds. it's less distinguishable than their korean music which i think is pretty much their true style? yeah. IMO, their korean music has much more style. i secretly hope the wait is not for long. (can't imagine days without them on korean tv programmes... i will probably go insane) also, i will be(from the way it sounds) am already very disappointed if they don't release a korean album in 2007. cos i'm all ready to "absorb"/"digest" another dbsk album!! but since they have already decided to be based in japan for 2007. i will only ask for korean singles instead. hahaha. pray hard they do release k-singles..... -crosses fingers and toes-

if people do abandon them--that says nothing about the Boys--and everything about the fans. I mean--look at us--most of us are international fans--from all over the US and Canada, Mexico, all over Europe, Australia---and I know someone was from the Middle east somewhere--and also South America. Are we going to forget about them--or abandon them because they're going to Japan, or anywhere else? Of course not. -_____-* It would be kind of silly of Korean fans (or anyone else really) to stop loving them because they may not be spending tons of time in Korea. People who would ditch them because they can't see them as often--that's something DB don't need. I really can't stand the 'out of sight, out of mind' type of 'fan'.

u forgot about SINGAPORE!! hahaha.. i realise there are more and more singaporean fans coming to this thread. which i suppose is a good sign? den most probably singapore will be their next targetted market after japan? haha. (dreaming. cos singapore is such a small red dot and i doubt LSM will see it as profitable...

just to clarify some things... the two year thing is NOT true. the fan just heard rumors about it and asked jaejoong but jaejoong replied back with "AM I CRAZY?!" that's implying that he's NOT planning to be away from korea for two years. (sorry i had to bold it because some people just never read carefully :x)

they're going to be gone for a while for sure, but no one knows how long it will be. but it sounds like it'll be pretty long, looking and jaejoong and yunho's letters.

yeah. i read that part like what you did.

:x Excuse me >< But i wanted to ask that IS THE 1ST CONCERT OF DBSK OUT IN SINGAPORE YET? Or is it even out ANYWHERE yet?

Because, my friend sends me dbsk things from Singapore and she claims that she has seen it, the real one infact. I'm worried its fake and stuff cos i havent really seen it announced anywhere you know ? And i dont want to get a fake concert dvd -_-? >< Ty to whoever answers my question ^^;

hmm. so far.. i've seen the 1st live concert AUDIO CD and the heart, mind and soul concert DVD. but not, 1st live concert DVD. it's not even released on yesasia yet. so it's either your friend saw it wrongly or it's pirated. but so far i've seen no pirated DBSK's cds/dvds yet. so most probably your friend has mistaken.

CB is soo slow today. So is my internet. Apparantly there is a major earthquake in Taiwan yesterday, and the internet and phone services throughout southeast asia is being interrupted. Don't know how true is that but my broadband is pretty useless at the moment :blush: so erm, I cant post any pictures or stuff. :blush: I cant even access CB today! or bestiz. Rather, I can access them but no images are loading <_< ARGHH.

**I am soo tempted to get Album versions A and B**

**Should I? or Should I not?hmmm...**

Edit:

So the internet disruptions are true. I just heard it on tv news. earthquake rated a 6.7 on the meter.

Might take till 3 weeks for services to stablise.

3 weeks!! how am I going to finish dling DBSK stuff?? :wacko: :wacko: OMG.

Mabe: I think i saw those letters at bestiz as well. CANT see any pictures here in soompi right now, but I think it's the same ones :sweatingbullets:

you are not alone!! i can't see those pictures as well. -secretly curse the earthquake- hm. do you mind PM-ing me the bestiz links? cos i will be too lazy to scan through all the korean words... lol. thanks in advance!

what jaejoong said is true, they will be based in Japan for the next two years

Avex is going to invest a lot of money into promoting them in Japan

so it will be rare for them to be in Korea, thats why the Korean Cassiopeia went crazy

Jae initially said 3 years, then he said probably two and then he said at least a year, probably more

something like that..

then Changmin and Yunho continued on and asked the fans to stay loyal

the boys are worried because next year, there will be a many new groups debuting

and for Korean fans, if they dont see their idols on tv and events and spammed around

they will move on to other groups that are around..

remember that DB's fanbase are mainly teenagers..

the noona fans are the glue but they are few

so while they boys are away, the chance is high that their fanbase will decrease

It's a test of faith~!! It wouldn't make a difference to most international fans I guess..? We'll still find our goodies as usual wherever they are. The Korean fans, I don't know the extent of their extremism but it's been 3 years, the lot who have been following the boys since the beginning should also be older by now and hopefully they'll make full use of Bestiz and Clubbox to keep in touch with the boys' activies like us, hahahahh :x They'll be based in Japan; I hope they have breaks in between their Japan activities to do some stuff back in Korea because, well, I have much more love for the Korean language and culture <3

I was just thinking though, if fans can't stand the boys being based in Japan for 2 years, what'll happen when they get enlisted and have to leave for the army? :/ No promotions at all compared to 2007 when they're just going to be next door in Japan still making music~

But eh, LSM's probably trying to make them as big as BoA. Dong Bang Shin Gi jjang <33 !! :lol:

On a lighter note, I finally watched Part 2 of School of Rock with subs and I couldn't stop laughing XD 2 more days to SBS Gayo Daesang! If they win Daesang, it'll be a fantastic end to their eventful year and it'll only make them work harder to make it in Japan next year :) Maybe they'll start winning awards in Japan soon..? *rubs hands with glee*

Guest heretoc

Their letters: JJ, Yunho, JS...Micky's and Max's???

In japan? Yeah... i really think LSM wants them BIG in Japan... we all know Japan's a huge market... and if like what some said of them being based in japan for 2 years, they are definitely going to improve LOTS in speaking Japanese and it aids a lot for their career in Japan..

I agree that DBSK's fans being teens mostly might switch their "attention" sooner or later... well me too but since I'm already so far from DBSK (doesn't matter if they are in Japan or Korea cos they aren't in SINGAPORE...lol), I would continue to support them no matter what. Honestly speaking, I didn't like Korean nor Japanese songs before I know DBSK.. and now I only like DBSK and Suju... no other Korean artiste I idolise so much.

But being based in Japan, people would worry that's gonna distance DBSK from their Korea cassiopeia...haiz.

As long as DBSK's staying aroung in the musical industry, I'm supporting them~

Guest charlottewralph

I think they are will be like concentrating In Japan, but they will still be active in korea too. It's like they will be flying back for tv shows for a day or 2 and then fly back again to Japan. So that's why uknow said to watch out for them on tv :)

I also feel Japan will be good for them as their Japan manager will make sure that they have enough rest. japan very welfare about their artiste. And Japanese fans are also very loyal and they really respect artiste. That's the impression I got. the only bad thing is Japan have very strict copyright laws. So we might not be able to see their perfomance in Japan alot - especially people like me who dun use clubbox and very dependable on streaming links like YT :(

Japan will also be a very good training ground for our DBSK cos it's their culture to sing live. Just look at their live "O" & "Hey Girl" performance, it's like listening to their disc!! Really really good.

No matter what, dongbangshinki hwaiting!! And dun worry JJ, won't be cheating on you :) TVXQ forever!!!

Guest MiSs L.E

thank you for these pictures!!! @_@ but i cant seem to save them as a jpg.

ANYHOO.

thank you guys for the massive translations and for the PRINCE OF PRAGUE pix! i'm sending out my money tomorrow~~~ *screams* =D

Guest badstar

lol!! dbsk jjang!!! agree agree!! yeah, i agree with what popoyo said it wouldn't make much of a difference for us foreign fans.

it's just that there are less DBSK japanese videos than korean ones. and korean shows are a lot more fun than japanese videos.

AND the most annoying thing with japanese shows and tv stations is they are very strict with copyright infringement!! and i mean VERY STRICT!! so i better be safe to avoid being suspended again in YT.

i dont know.. but i'm afraid DBSK wil have less activities for this coming year.. please NOO!!

and yeah, dont worry DBSK your foreign fans will never leave you!! will be following you wherever you are.. woohooo!! :lol:

I also feel Japan will be good for them as their Japan manager will make sure that they have enough rest. japan very welfare about their artiste. And Japanese fans are also very loyal and they really respect artiste. That's the impression I got.

That is totally true... I got the impression that they are already getting more rest from their Japan manager... but I think although their activities will be based in Japan.. there will still be some in Korea.. like.. someone before me said.. maybe go back to Korea for a day or two to film something and then it's back to Japan... but as long as they don't go silent it's alright... besides.. South Korea and japan are very close in terms of their physical location...

And fans still have Dating on Earth and Hip-Hop to look forward to, right?

I like them in Korea more.. just doesn't seem right if they are not.. :P

But I guess... the fans that leave them aren't real fans... and they will gain more fans in Japan.. they already have a huge fanbase there tho... ^^"

Let's put faith in them... They can definitely pull this off.. :P

Guest LastRain
That is totally true... I got the impression that they are already getting more rest from their Japan manager... but I think although their activities will be based in Japan.. there will still be some in Korea.. like.. someone before me said.. maybe go back to Korea for a day or two to film something and then it's back to Japan... but as long as they don't go silent it's alright... besides.. South Korea and japan are very close in terms of their physical location...

And fans still have Dating on Earth and Hip-Hop to look forward to, right?

I like them in Korea more.. just doesn't seem right if they are not.. :P

But I guess... the fans that leave them aren't real fans... and they will gain more fans in Japan.. they already have a huge fanbase there tho... ^^"

Let's put faith in them... They can definitely pull this off.. :P

I totally agree with you! as long as they don't stay silent in Korea, then their popularity will always be there, but not as much as before...

The one thing I'm worried about is, yes, many boybands are debuting in the next year...and DBSK will just be one in a million talented boybands...I'm so concerned about that right now... :unsure:

And staying in Japan for so long does not sound logical, I mean they have a HUGE fanbase in Korea(Cassiopeia), and once they start in Japan, Cassiopeia will dissolve little by little...I'm sooooo worried about that...I don't think they will become a legend in Japan, but rather in Korea. I mean how popular can a foreign boyband get? They can't stay in Japan forever, so once they come back to Korea, their popularity in Japan will fade. Why not just focus on one location?

I just hope no boyband will take their place as the best/most popular/most famous group in Korea after they had gone to Japan

Guest kanglui
DBSK is going to sing A Whole New World, Aladdin's theme song LIVE!!

wow!! i LOVE that song~!! cant wait 2 listen to it already!

Junsu's letter from 12.26.06 Junsu + Hero's Birthday Party Event

i had goosebumps all over when i read this!! so touching.. he is such a sweetheart!! im loving him more and more.. and the way he denies messing up during the perf when they debuted is so darn funni~ cutie pie! jaejoong and yunho's letter ws really sweet too!! esp jaejoong! he is jz so cute!!

then after the speech to fans, the boys came down the stage

and stood in front of the fans for photo taking

i think thats me behind jaejoong's shoulder?

international fans were given VIP seats

the Japanese fans that was behind me started crying when we were led to our seats

but the Korean fans were like NOOOOOOOOO

=_=

i guess i would too if i were them..

we got center of the stage, first few rows... it was a lovely fan meeting

wow!! u were actually present at the event!! cool!! thankZ for sharing ur experience with us!!

about them going to japan, it is true that it wouldnt make much difference for us international fans. ut i have to admit that i like them when they r back in korea. cz they seem to have more fun and doesnt seem too serious like in japan. maybe cz they r sort of putting up a more mature image in japan? i will surely miss korean variety shows such as xman, love letter and such. and it will definately be harder for the boys to be away frm their family and friends. i also agree with the saying that japanese managers seem to be more considerate. japanese fans are nice to the boys as well. with the upcoming 2nd japanese album and their tour, they cant avoid being in japan for a long time.

on the other hand, i really hope they tour south east asian countries as well!! i really hope that they can come back to malaysia!! dont forget, there are fans frm MALAYSIA here too!! although it may seem a bit selfish of us international fans to wish for the boys to be away frm korea and visit our country more, i cant help but wish the boys can come to our shores. *prays hard*

i have faith in the boys! they can definately pull this off!! oppa deul, HWAITING!! we will always continue our love and support!!

p/s: jaejoong, dont worry, we wont cheat on u..

Guest lildebbie464

nooo! i don't want dong bang shin ki to gooo!! :(

if only i could speak japanese...

ooh well..i really hope they do come back to korea every now and then...

does anyone have a youtube link? i wanna see them read their letters, and the fans, and celebrating hero's birthday and all that.

Mabe: I think i saw those letters at bestiz as well. CANT see any pictures here in soompi right now, but I think it's the same ones :sweatingbullets:

It's the ones that xgoody2shoes15x + SANBI translated from right?

Yes it should be the letters that were translated by xgoody2shoes15x + SANBI..

But these letters are in Korean with their photos on them..

I still have doubts about the planner Mabe

Still they could have put a real pic of them on the cover haha

Hmm i guess ur right Sannie.. But seein the clearer piccies does look better tho :P

michelle: i remember that interview where the boys mentioned watching The Devil Wears Prada and how they all thought Anne Hathaway is very charming and beautiful. ^_^ it was from some MTV clip... maybe DBSK - Interview on MTV World Chart Express Ep. 300 Special in Korea 060929? =) i don't remember if it's this one for sure since i watched it a while ago. hope your 'net will be back to normal soon. i heard about the possible natural disasters in the asia region. >.<

mabe: forgot to thank you for the clearer planner pics. :D and yeah... micky's new look... still cute, but seems tougher as well. also brings about a different aura, but in a good way. ^^ and above all, still the same micky we love. <3

i hope some kind soul will translate changmin and micky's letters. :lol: thanks in advance!

Your very welcome Lisa.. Im glad Micky had his hair cut.. Its nice 2 have a change!! And 2 every1 who doesnt like it... Stop freakin out... Hair Grows :P

Kekek yeh Anne Hathaway! :P They were talkin about her.. It was on MTV ASK DBSK Interview 061030

I downloaded the english subbed version on ''tvfxqer's CB'' ;)

They were sayin shes really beautiful and also charmin 2 :D

Jaejoong kept smilin and talkin about her and Yunho was sayin he is like promotin her kekekek :P Bless him!! :wub:

Mabe--thanks for the bigger version of the planner pics--I wanted to see the cover more clearly. For the party pics, too. I love the balloon sculptures. I hope they had a good time. No wonder Micky cried--it must be very emotional for all of them. t_t Just the last year has been tough all on it's own. >< And the letters. lol I was curious to know what word Jaejoong used for crazy. :P That was funny.

MythnoonA I also loved the balloon sculptures 2.. Very nice!!

Micky didnt cry cry.. he was starting to tear... he stopped, looked around a bit before continuing..

We did the actions to cutie honey and... and *tried* singing along to "cutie dong bang"

hahaha

it was funny.. the boys looked amused

what jaejoong said is true, they will be based in Japan for the next two years

Avex is going to invest a lot of money into promoting them in Japan

so it will be rare for them to be in Korea, thats why the Korean Cassiopeia went crazy

Jae initially said 3 years, then he said probably two and then he said at least a year, probably more

something like that..

then Changmin and Yunho continued on and asked the fans to stay loyal

the boys are worried because next year, there will be a many new groups debuting

and for Korean fans, if they dont see their idols on tv and events and spammed around

they will move on to other groups that are around..

remember that DB's fanbase are mainly teenagers..

the noona fans are the glue but they are few

so while they boys are away, the chance is high that their fanbase will decrease

but at the party, when the boys were asking the fans to believe in them like the song "miduhyo" Cassiopeia just sang for the boys

we all screamed, we will wait for you, 2 years or 20 years, we will wait

it was really emotional

i teared because, the boys.. they dont really want to leave Cassiopeia

and they kind of looked lonely and lost (thinking) they'll be without their HUGE supporting fanbase

during the party, some fans prepared dances and some sang for dong bang

the first group were two girls who danced to "O"

they were awesome and Yoosu were like 'wow'

the second group had jaejoong on the floor laughing

they were really funny

with their remix of "O" and "balloons"

hahaha

micky crashed to the floor once but jae was up and down like a yoyo

hahaha

the boys eventually awarded the 1st prize to the 2nd group

there were 5 groups in total.. i think.. i've forgotten already =x

then after the speech to fans, the boys came down the stage

and stood in front of the fans for photo taking

i think thats me behind jaejoong's shoulder?

international fans were given VIP seats

the Japanese fans that was behind me started crying when we were led to our seats

but the Korean fans were like NOOOOOOOOO

=_=

i guess i would too if i were them..

we got center of the stage, first few rows... it was a lovely fan meeting

Thanks 4 sharin ur story with us Tama..

The event really meant special 2 them and 2 Cassiopeia..

If i was their i wouldve been cryin my eyes out :tears:

The 2nd performance from their fans seems really funny!

And i could just imagine Jaejoong's reaction hahhahaha :lol:

Aaaw i wonder if any1will release a fan cam of them :w00t:

you are not alone!! i can't see those pictures as well. -secretly curse the earthquake- hm. do you mind PM-ing me the bestiz links? cos i will be too lazy to scan through all the korean words... lol. thanks in advance!

Pwenzi.. Here is the link 2 the letters i posted eariler which some of ya's couldnt see..

http://guestms.cafe24.com/zboard/view.php?...6168157d0b1f3a8

and yeah, dont worry DBSK your foreign fans will never leave you!! will be following you wherever you are.. woohooo!! :lol:

Totally agree with you there Badstar!! Us foreign fans will be followin them everywhere they go haha :w00t: Gosh i sond like a stalker :P

20061227015344882.jpg

20061227015344882.jpg

Credits: Melitehero, Baidu & Mabe@Soompi

Rules 2 Follow

Do NOT Request 4 Direct Downloadin links..

Only Share/Request Clubbox.. PBOX.. You Tube.. Streamin links.. Direct Downloads are NOT allowed!!

Do NOT Quote images (Just remove the [ img] [/ img] tags)..

Do NOT Spam.. Do NOT bash other members or other Artists..

Simple? Then follow them! Thanks!

Tama! U have any idea how many of us would kill to be there! Thanks for sharing! :sweatingbullets:

LOL. Lisa. I think that's the one. I distinctly remembered they kept mentioned abt Devil wears Prada. And they still are. haha~ esp changmin. He seems to really really like her!

nay. My internet still sux. Clubbox is zooming at a amazing rate of 6kb/s [Thank you very much Clubbox <_< ] and I still cant see mabe's pictures! the diary pictures managed to load though :sweatingbullets:

I always prefer korean music. I don't really like the vibe of their japanese singles , [but I thought Heart Mind and Soul album is great]. I don't know. I don't really like their singles [i'm sorry but step by step is ermm.... :rolleyes: but proud sounds nice :sweatingbullets: ], except for begin, but I like their japanese album.

All right. I'm weird. like their album yet not really liking their singles. [wth am I trying to say? I have no idea :mellow:]

Friday is a big day! will they get a 4th daesang? *Im crossing my fingers that they will* --> nay, They DEFINITELY will! :sweatingbullets:

Speaking of their career, probably they will be based more in Japan. But I think it's more of a 'Asia' base instead. Esp if they win when they win the 4th daesang. will they be some record breaker?

Come to think of it, don't you guys think these letters are released at a very apt timing? Fans will prob tear when reading them, and go into full steam 동방신기 mode, just in time for friday's award show. LSM is gooddd.

or maybe I'm thinking too much again. :rolleyes:

My internet is hating me so very much <_<

P.S: pwenzi, I pmed u on the bestiz link already^^

Edit:

Omg badstar. ur so darned fast, I swear u are like some deity here. Thanks for the youtube link! :sweatingbullets:

Guest badstar

061225 MNET SCHOOL OF ROCK PART 2 [English Subbed]

YOUTUBE PLAYLIST

also available in

MY CLUBBOX

Please do not take this out.

Translated by: flyaway01 *thanks hyekyung!*

Subtitles by: badstar

EDIT!!!

dang! youtube messed up!! at part 3 they sounded like chipmunks..but the original video is okay. watch it for now, because it's hella funny. i'm reuploading it and let's see if it'll work.

Hm, even though I'm an international fan from the US over here, I don't feel so good about the idea of DB being away from Korea for so long. Of course, we don't know how long to be exact, but if it really is a year, it worries me. I know losing some fans is inevitable, but I don't want that to happen and personally, I don't think it would be that easy to get to the top in Japan. Foreign boybands are much harder for the public to accept in comparison to the local ones. So my major concern is that they end up with a limited fanbase in Japan and when they return to Korea, a majority of Cassiopeia is already going goo-goo-ga-ga for the other groups that have surfaced during their absence. Then what are they going to do?

For now, I can only hope that Cassiopeia proves me wrong and shows everyone that they really are loyal fans that can endure anything with DB. A plus side would be that they become very famous in Japan as well as other Asian countries. xD Actually, I think people who don't accept DB are simply insane... but well there are crazy people in the world. lol... and yes I know iit's useless spending all this time worrying when nothing has happened yet, but well, that's me and not to mention it actually doesn't matter to me where they are, cause I'm not in Korea anyway. xD But what comes down to it, DB is what's important, which is why I worry with them when they worry they'll lose fans.

Alright, I think I'll go back to watching some DB vids now. ^__^

Guest dragonjade

I just downloaded the soft subs, but how do you play it with Part 2 of School of Rock? Could someone help me? I was about to download the english hardsubbed one, but I had already downloaded the original and didn't want to waste my time d/ling another one. Thanx in advance!

edit: I own a page! *runs off to get something* *runs back* here ya go, this is my share:

credits to me: dragonjade

junsumickyjr91.png

Hot.pngfantasy.pngdream.pngcaught.pngAC005.png

blu_olivz031jaejoong.pngblu_olivz032jaejoong.pngblu_olivz033jaejoong.png

Here are some wallies I made for die-hard fans: (sorry, the only you can't complete is jaejoong.. :tears: I haven't made that yet)

wall8741jylt9.th.jpg

halfmaxtx8.th.jpg

halfmickeyga7.th.jpg

halfyunhoki1.th.jpg

Guest violet-anne

someone asked for minnie;s translatin so i did it=)

hope you guys enjoyed.

i think hes really a great guy!!so charming..senseitive..nice..cute.. polite..forever giving his best and being good to his "naughty"hyungs.!hahaha

the period of 3 years is short.. although its short, after thinking.. its kinda long.

In days its been 1095 days.

In specific, its 26280 time..

It seems like its short[ 3 years passed very quickly]

Looking at all the says passed.. its been really a fanstastic time..

A lot of memories formed..

The place thatw e are currently at now.. we had mention it just now didn’t we?

During 2006, we,DBSG, the place where we held our first own concert.

We are at the the stadium where the Olympic was held.

Although theres a lot of events being held here before, when we held our first concert here,

Personally I felt that it seems like a lot of things happened during the past 2 years..

Its to be able to be this close with our fans. Not just dance and performances.

During 26소 dec 2003 we first debuted, and debuted 3 years.. the first event that we did was at dongdaemun market..

Handsake meetings..taking the car for a ride stuffs..[ I don’t really get whats Minnie is tryng to say]haha

Theres a lot of events..various events.. going..overseas events too..

Time passes so fast that it seems like that today is the day that we just debuted!

Honestly, theres happy stuffs..bad stuffs. But, come to think of it, even though when theres happy stuffs, bad stuffs.what should I say..um. Theres a deep, special meanings to it..[like it mean sth]

The things that we did left a big impact in my heart. All those memories.

Oh, the things that I wanna say here is. 195 days 26280 mins.. such short time but pass the long time, we are now in university. Twenty years old…. Very young.. very young and there still a very long way to go and theres a lot more of time..more then 3 years of time to pass.

Whats the most important thing is now, is to be give more cooler performances, awesomeness, even more great performances, performances that will make people wow, give people shocks.. I really wanna do this kinda of stuffs. We can go overseas for a short while to do some event.

We are still young and theres a lot of things that we wanna do.. so we wanted t go out of korea and do things, when doing these events, to be able to let more people know about us as singers..

To be able to see such various people at those events. Me,togther with the 4 members, hard times..happy times..sad times..bad times.. we went through this.together.

Like pieces of puzzles.. guessing it at a time..

We wanna be a singer like, a picture.. takes time to solve.. want to be like this..

Thank you. In future we will always work hard. Thank you very much!

Guest karyne autumn

Thanks for sharing TAMA!!!! and the rest too...

i will put up this thread in my forum too..to get it spread faster in a little city.

I thought they are already famous in Japan? Maybe as said, their company want them real big in there...if they made it in Japan, their fame will of course continue to burn in korea and across the whole of asia.....but only to wish that people who are new to DBSK will know that they are originated from Korea and not Japan instaed..hope the company makes this point clear..

FIGHTING!! DONG BANG SPIRIT!

violet-anne- thanks for translating Minnie's letter.

it's a little light-hearted compared to JJ's and Yunho's. Junsu's letter is also quite on the lighter side. I really chuckled when he claimed "he slipped". and Changmin's so...mathematically inclined. he really did calculate their time together as DBSK. I hope more days and minutes more for them.

anyway, I'm gonna put my little worries aside and "worry" about the 4th Daesang. I want them to earn the grand slam. it will really be such a BLAST to cap off the yr w/4 Daesangs. but, if they dont get it, it's okay as well. they're the Grand winners for me - ooh, dramatic! ;)

this is kinda off-topic, but anyone having CB problems for the past two days?

Archived