Micky Yoochun's Ex-girlfriend W/ Micky And Boa

Guest love-yun

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kpopjunkie13
omg! i saw her at the Hollywood Bowl!!! well, we got there couple hours early. and me & my cousins saw her walking to the mall down on Hollywood & Highland w/ 2 other Boa dancers. one guy w/ funky clothes and he had long hair w/ big sunglasses on & the other guy w/ a tiedie t-shirt and bright red hair. they were taking pix like crazy!!! hahaha... we were like, they are total tourist ppls. ^_^ but yeah... she's pretty tall, and really skinny. i think my cousin took a pix of them, cuz we told it was funny! as they walked by us, i was like! omg!!! that looks like Mickey's ex!!! it looks totally like her, and it was! hahaha...

ow thats what I was going to ask about!!

is she the one with long brown hair?

shes so sexy!

i cant stop looking at her through the entire boa hb perf

Guest miyavidoll

wow she's so much older..

but there was this couple that the woman was 10 years or older than the guy

O.O

Guest xpiyo

she's gorgeous!! she has pretty eyes too :) a dancer (for boa) and dated a dbsk member.. MY DREAM! hahaha lucky her :)

Guest `Niiie
i'm a bit surprised...because she's 6 six years older than him...and these pictures look like the "hug" days...so he would have been...18? (US age). i'm not sure how many 18 year olds would go for a 24 year old...or rather how many 24 year olds would go for a barely 18 year old guy...

but they do look kinda close...so Hmmm....i guess this remains a mystery...haha

hes a star & sheS a dancer

what can a grk ask for?

but i wonder why they broke up & who broke up w/whom?

haha. im so noisy. but i just had 2 know. *dying dying* lols.

They are cute together. I bet they broke up

cuz well think about it....it's Micky from DBSK.

Would you be able to handle all the drama that

comes with the territory?

but i heard they broke up before micky is even famous. so iono. just stuff i heard around the forumn.

From the 3rd picture where micky is hugging her from behind on the couch, you can tell he was in love by the way he looks at her in that picture. So sad they didn't last, wonder what happened but you can definately tell that he was in love by the way he looked at her.

haha. & i thought i was the only one.

she's kinda pretty.. i envy her for having HAD micky.. she was one of the luckiest girls but then...

Who is Micky's girlfriend now? hmm.. just curious.. i don't really know.. :unsure:

arent we all envy of her? dang, at first i thought it was just rumorS.

kuz i once heard somewhere that micky date boa and then cheated on her with her back up dancer.

I wonder what are the expressions of the other dbsk members especially yunho the leader when they found out that micky has/had a girlfriend.

i guess they all knew about it & plus shes hottt. why woudnt they???

but hey, the contract btw dbsk & Sm is that they not supposed to date ne 1 right?

thatS what i heard.

Guest sayuri43

she looks kind of different in some of those pictures o_O pretty in some and less in others... er...

dangggg, she has abs, nice

Guest azn_denny

no way she was boaback dancer??? whoaaa... lucky girl and get to date with yoochun oppa

double lucky!! hahah thanks

Guest joyyang
ow thats what I was going to ask about!!

is she the one with long brown hair?

shes so sexy!

i cant stop looking at her through the entire boa hb perf

no that wasn't her, she was the tall skinny one w/ short hair, that was half tied up.

• 3 months later...
Guest theuphoria.

W-e-ll, I won't say Yoochun can do better because it was obviously his choice at that point in time. And besides, he chose it so I guess... he must have liked her enough back then.

But congratulations to her getting married, though it's SO belated. :lol:

Guest ginstar

Hmm...i wonder why all of a sudden this whole "micky's ex-gf" threads come alive :o Haha.

anyway, i think his ex is pretty^^ When were they together?

Guest icedcookie

at first sight,i thought she looked a little manly .. but she looks very pretty here >http://i17.tinypic.com/2u97h54.jpg !

*jealous* haha. anyw she looks like micky's "type" .. a little rebellious ?

micky looks so cute !

they looks sooo cute together !!

i wanna be micky's girlfriend too >_<

micky looks so caring when she is sitting on his legs and he looks at her ^^

thx for the pics

Guest Uyen Duong

She's cuuute~~~~ XDDD I never noticed the bracelet! >__<

*is totally into things about LOOOVE~~*

Yoochunnie looks better with Boa thoughhh XDD! Even though the girl

looks a LITTTLEEE bit like Boa.. in some ways.

I'm a YoochunxBoa fan LOL. Sort of.

Archived