[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

Guest *sayuri*

+Yay......just less than two weeks and we are able to see this drama .......can't wait .....:D

Count Down:

13 more days to go ......*fighting*

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY!! I updated the list! ^__^

thanks for updating the list and editting the topic description someone. :unsure:

Some more names/cast members.

유진 - 여봉순 __Eugene - Yu BongSoon

이민기 - 남봉기 __ Lee MinKi - Nam BongKi

류진 - 장준원 __RyuJin - Jang JoonWon

안혜경 - 노진경 __An HyeKyung - No JinKyung

김국진 - 기형도 __ Kim GookJin - KiHyungDo

정소영 - 고지수 __Jang SoYoung - Go JiSoo

RyuJin/JoonWon's parents.

최불암 - 장민호 __Choi BoolAm - Jang MinHo

김혜옥 - 오영실 __ Kim HyeOk - Oh YoungSil

LeeMinKi/BongMan's father

장용 - 남대식 __ JangYong - Nam DaeShik

윤여정 - 구향숙 __ Yoon YuJung - Goo Hyang Sook

강인덕 - 방필도 __ Kang InDuk - Bang PilDo

권기선 - 마옥희 __ Kwon KiSun - Mi OkHee

금보라 - 이한숙 __ Geum BoRa - Lee HanSuk

김창완 - 강산 __ Kim ChangWon - Kang San

윤승원 - 이상직 __ Yoon SeungWon - Lee SangJik

이영자 - 송언주 __ Lee YoungJae - Song UnJo

하석진 - 강문식 __ Ha SukJin - Kang MoonShik

Yoon SeAh has been replaced by AnHyeKyung. YSA is going to be apart of a sbs drama king. err.. something like that.

Just curious.. what is RyuJin's wife's name in the drama? or is he widowed?

Guest simply_dream

i am really really enticipating on this show =D... thnk goodness eugene didnt leave the drama cuz of her injury because then i wouldnt have watched the show at all... after wonderful life *which i think is totally underrated* i am really happy to see eugene in a new drama =)

YAY! MINKI! WEEEEEEEEE! finally this guy has gotten a lead role, its about time, he's certainly paid his dues!

Eugene is actually 25 I believe.. minki is my age which is like 21... ahahahaha..

XD i was thinking the same thing when i first saw it... like before i alrdy knew that eugene is actually older than minki... but wow from his real age XD that's a big gap... well actually they r a yr older in korea so eugene is 26 while minki is 22 XD

Guest drizy

Wow, an updated news again....Thanks a lot Kiki^ ^ :D

*whispering* what happen to Yoon Se Ah?hmm very weird

R they change the script 'coz YSA been changed?

i am really really enticipating on this show =D... thnk goodness eugene didnt leave the drama cuz of her injury because then i wouldnt have watched the show at all... after wonderful life *which i think is totally underrated* i am really happy to see eugene in a new drama =)

XD i was thinking the same thing when i first saw it... like before i alrdy knew that eugene is actually older than minki... but wow from his real age XD that's a big gap... well actually they r a yr older in korea so eugene is 26 while minki is 22 XD

Yeah u r right simply dream, in Korea they r one year older 'coz it was said that the age of baby in korea start counted while she/he was on "stomach" LOL :D

Guest *sayuri*

+Thanks Kiki .....for updating the casts list ......:D

+Even though Le Miki is younger then Eugene ......but they looks really compatible to each other .......;)

Count Down:

12 more days to go ......*yay*

Guest drizy

what drama is it replacing? i'm guessing either let's get married or sin don. am i right?

I think it was Let's get married if i'm not wrong :)

Sayuri, ur countlist is even closer now!!!the countdown now isn't more than 2 weeks!!!Can't wait any longer :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ this drama is getting closer and closer :lol: hope to see more pics and perhaps a press conference soon!

what drama is it replacing? i'm guessing either let's get married or sin don. am i right?

i think i've read in an article that its gonna replace let's get married

hahaha~ this drama is getting closer and closer hope to see more pics and perhaps a press conference soon!

YEAH...im looking forward to press conference pics too

Guest *sayuri*

+The drama is getting closer .....I wonder when are they going to have a press conference?? .....I am looking forward to see more updates and pictures of this drama .....:D

count down:

11 more days to go .....*fighting*

Guest genn04

yeh! Only 11 More Days To Go....what a beautiful wonderful life she is....Lee Min Ki and Eugene will be a great match.....Lee MinKi has the same kind of personality just like HyunBin i gues....Oh Well, this will be another beautiful drama for Eugene again.....

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahaha~ it's gonna be a bit of a long wait drizy but hang in there ;)

omg! one more week til this drama airs!!! hooray!!!

Archived