[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_treats1812

i hope someone from MBC will read this thread and know that they'll be losing viewers of their upcoming show if they decide to replace eugene :P

+I agree with pegster .....and very eager to find out what MBC's final decisions .......however, if they decide to re-cast.....I'm going to be very very dissappointed .....:(

Count Down:

30 more days to go .....*still praying*

if MBC decides to really replace eugene, i'd be very very dissappointed too. but if they do that, i hope that they'll give eugene another drama.

..never lose hope

Guest *sayuri*

if MBC decides to really replace eugene, i'd be very very dissappointed too. but if they do that, i hope that they'll give eugene another drama.

..never lose hope

+You're right Ujin.....we should never loose hope and always think possitively.....if (I mean if only) Eugene got replace ....they should get her another drama .....that's the right thing they should do .....or else people like us going to be very dissappointed at MBC's.... :unsure:

Count Down:

29 more days to go...*still praying and hoping*

Guest *sayuri*

Does this look like Eugene? It kind of looks like her, I think this is on the set of 'I Really Really Like You'

Her character is suppose to start off as a village girl haha.

eugene5er.jpg

+Pegster .....thanks for the picture ......when do you get this picture?? .....It's before Eugene broke her arm or after she broke her arm?? .....hopefully after because it give us hope that MBC's didn't replace Eugene's role ......:wub: (*yay....I'm very happy just thinks about it)

+The picture above ....indeed is Eugene...... :D (does anyone agree with me??)

Count Down: 28 more days .....*still praying and hoping*

I suggest u dl and reup the pic somewhere, I don't think we can see it.

+I can see the picture .....you can't see it ... creidesca??

Here is the picture (repost):

eugene5er3qv.jpg

Does this look like Eugene? It kind of looks like her, I think this is on the set of 'I Really Really Like You'

Her character is suppose to start off as a village girl haha.

eugene5er.jpg

i know for sure thats beautiful eugene noona friend in the middle. the one that pulled a prank on her a while back

Guest sweet_treats1812

it does look like eugene...but i think this was before she broke her arm..if it had been after, there wud have been a cast on it or smthing

mweheheh~ she looks cute :lol:

+Pegster .....thanks for the picture ......when do you get this picture?? .....It's before Eugene broke her arm or after she broke her arm?? .....hopefully after because it give us hope that MBC's didn't replace Eugene's role ......:wub: (*yay....I'm very happy just thinks about it)

+The picture above ....indeed is Eugene...... :D (does anyone agree with me??)

Count Down: 28 more days .....*still praying and hoping*

+I can see the picture .....you can't see it ... creidesca??

Here is the picture (repost):

eugene5er3qv.jpg

thanks so much for the pic. its like the 15 year-old eugene :w00t:

she looks so young!

MBC dont replace EUGENE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE

Well her character is suppose to start off as a village girl haha.

This is before her injury I think, I found it at another forum.

I just read in a Chinese forum, someone translated a news article from Daum, and they're saying that MBC's not going to recast, and Eugene's healing pretty fast. She should be able to take off her cast in 2 weeks :D

Hope this is true!!!

Guest *sayuri*

Well her character is suppose to start off as a village girl haha.

This is before her injury I think, I found it at another forum.

I just read in a Chinese forum, someone translated a news article from Daum, and they're saying that MBC's not going to recast, and Eugene's healing pretty fast. She should be able to take off her cast in 2 weeks :D

Hope this is true!!!

+Wow .....wow ...*faint ....of happiness* .....(3 seconds later) .....*recovery* ....I am praying that the new article from Daum is true ......because that would make me and many Eugene's fans out there are very happy ..... :D:wub:

+Thanks pegster for the great new and info.....Can't wait for your next update .... :D

I really hope this news is true too, I'd be really bummed out if it's the opposite. I know a lot of Eugene fans have been looking forward to see Eugene in this new series since they released the news of it.

*fingers crossed*

I believe according to this article and several other articles, dated March 6th: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0306120252623c4

Eugene will be returning to filming/photographing for the drama on the 10th of March? And I think the drama will be delayed for just 1 week, so instead of airing on the 1st of April as originally planned, it will be the 8th of April, while the previous weekend drama "Let's Marry" will be extended by an extra 2 epis to accomodate this change. Correct me if I'm wrong, since I used babelfish to "understand" what the article was about.

Archived