Fahrenheit - Wu Zun 吳尊

Guest Starylosophy

I liked the first episode of TJ but it was very fast paced... but then I had to stop after ep 4. I can't remember if it was because it was boring or just getting too ridiculous. Too much interference, too many couples etc etc. But he really shouldn't badmouth the show since it was the opportunity that gave him a chance as a lead with his first role and it was directed by the same person who directed Hana Kimi. If he hadn't worked on TJ, he might never have been given the opportunity to work on Hana Kimi.

But I did watch that before Hana Kimi and thought he was cute back then but Hana Kimi just opened my eyes in a different way :w00t:

But seriously, though. Why is he so hot? He should spare some hotness for some other guys!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Starylosophy

I think he didn't mean that it's boring. He said the Tokyo Juliet is "悶" (men, 1st sound of the hanyu pinyin) meaning that the storyline is more depressing and his role inside the drama shuts himself up quite alot.

I've got the videos, but my Internet has gone crazy so I can only upload maybe in the weekend.

Pics of him in Taiwan:

HKLunar1.jpg

HKLunar2.jpg

waaah~~ didnt knew there a Wu Zun thread ^^

this guy's eyes amazed me : SO BIG! hahaha~~

off topic : i've been so into kpop lately that i kind of losing my mando, thanks to Wu Zun, i'm working my chinese again keke~~

i've translated the whole part 2 of AEC music station (feat WuZun and Aaron) (havn even watch the 1st part haha~~ need to check for that)

but since my english is not 'that' great, i feel kind of ashamed to post that here :P (i'm half chinese and living in Paris.. it would be way easier if i had to translate into french haha~~)

I did that for practice and fun^^ i know there alot of people who dont understand mando, so.. if it's help.. ^^

[ FAHRENHEIT on AEC Music Station part 2 english translation ]

-^____^-

maysia..

i also didnt know that soompi has Chun's thread!! and thanx for the translation....

here's the link for AEC music station part 1 & 2

Chun at AEC Music Station 17 Feb 2007

1st part

chun-at-aec.jpg

wmv file 47mb

mirror 1 ll mirror 2

chun091_0001.jpgchun095_0001.jpg

==============================================================

ASTRO AEC Music Station

24 Feb 2007

2nd part

chun25022007-aec.jpg

wmv file 66.56mb

mirror 1 ll mirror 2

credit to eyka aka ika1801 @ soompi

Omg, this thread grows wayyyy too fast for me to catch up.

Day 2 at Hong Kong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4cvLEkf9Ck

Wu Zun and Danson play basketball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAuWDkYC1D4

Wu Chun is too cute wearing the Jordan jersey... lol... too bad he doesn't have Jordan skills, though :D

And he does love saying "Oh My God." Too cute.

Danson is adorable too...

They both kinda suck, though :lol:

Were they doing some kind of tongue twister?

Thanks for the links although the first one is still processing.

Guest heartdrops

^ Hahaha yeah, but still so cute playing basketball.

I wished Danson would strip away that purple jacket... I'd rather see him in a beater ;xxxxx

I got no idea why Wu Zun started saying "Sam Fun, Sei Fun". They're so weird hahas.

Even Danson was like what does that mean.

Omg, this thread grows wayyyy too fast for me to catch up.

Day 2 at Hong Kong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4cvLEkf9Ck

Wu Zun and Danson play basketball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAuWDkYC1D4

seeing this clip of Chun playing basketball ..i just can't help myself to post the clips where Ella played basketball for Nike Charity Event ..ehhe..she's a pretty good player considered herself being the only female in her team ..and Ella even get herself being called Ella Jordan .ehehe..you shud see how she scored 10 shots during the warming up session beating her male opponent ..and later on during the real game she even scored points for her team ..ehehe.. she's so hyper and active ..Wilbur Pan mentioned Ella Jordan a few time during the game .. just like Chun , Ella also loves basketball ..she often hangs out with her friend like Jay Chou to play basketball ..ehehe..really wanna see how it goes if Ella ever challenges Chun for a basketball match ..

I know this is random .. coz this is Chun's thread .. and i suddenly posted up Ella's clip ..it's just that ..somehow when i think of chun . i can't help thinking of Ella too and the fact that they have quite several similarities ..eg:loves playing basketball

there are 6 parts of the clips .

ELLA PLAYING BASKETBALL FOR NIKE CHARITY EVENT

part 1 - http://www.podlook.com/item/1018894

part 2 - http://www.podlook.com/item/1018893

part 3 - http://www.podlook.com/item/1018892

part 4 - http://www.podlook.com/item/1018891

part 5 - http://www.podlook.com/item/1018890

part 6 - http://www.podlook.com/item/1018889

Guest atlantis

SOme pictures to share

Do NOT HOTLINK! or I'll shoot you

group pic

2hgc691l3f3haml5.jpg

3uzslmkzyfnhlrb0.jpg

wu chun - Mr dreamy!!! He looks so perfect.. flawless skin, cute and boyish looks, + a fit body

4d141333a77a04f91a4cffdmc6.jpg

2456611806tj7.jpg

3c384e0fb64e732b6159f34yx9.jpg

77ae9ecb8da55dfc52664f9zy1.jpg

6740880aa0cece1e95ca6b9db3.jpg

2552473349sl3.jpg

pic5wfo68khul3.jpg

Wu Chun's tatoo

932db1c20eea921a0ff477cqj8.jpg

w07067041024768iq5.th.jpg

feb'07 (teens mag interview in english)

032620780176350kbhzmjhdcj7.th.jpg032621618176589ecbihbjrym9.th.jpg0326451562212842amugjhkkd8.th.jpg032646194157760ycjkjsjtkx8.th.jpg032647834782418tyzzvpxrds9.th.jpg

credits: baidu, feilunhai.cn,

uploading: imageshack, atlantis @ yekaroo

Wu Chun is too cute wearing the Jordan jersey... lol... too bad he doesn't have Jordan skills, though :D

And he does love saying "Oh My God." Too cute.

Danson is adorable too...

They both kinda suck, though :lol:

Were they doing some kind of tongue twister?

Thanks for the links although the first one is still processing.

HAHAHAHAHA i agree, everything chun said was hilarious.

i loved the part where he told danson to turn around and walk away cause he didn't want to see his face HAHAHAHA

nope, they weren't doing a tongue twister...chun just randomly went hyper and couldn't stop saying 'sam fun sae fun' meaning 3 points, 4 points...HAHAHAH

Guest BiTa Stone

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drooling!!* :sweatingbullets:

stary....

i love Chunnie Pondie look!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My heart beat stopped for 5 minutes!!!!

He's sooooooooooo cute there!! Love his furry coat....it really looks so good on him!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the clips and translation too!!!!

He has updated his blog???

Wow.....he's really an efficient blogger!!! :rolleyes:

Hopefully his fans will give him some privacy after reading his sincere request to let him have peace at home...

Actually....i don't think he's criticising TJ.....

He's merely telling us that role makes him feel depressed..... :tears:

i love the way he plays basketball...so shuai.....and of coz the ay he speaks cantonese is jus soooooooo cute!! :blush:

Gee.....so Astro interviewed him as well...thanks for the clip!!! :rolleyes:

Azura ah....

so you have also finally changed your banner....boy!! He looks so yummy there!!!!

Wish we can really lick him !!! :rolleyes:

atlantis....

thanks for those pics!!! :rolleyes:

Gee...i din know those who hotlink your pics will be shot by you....that's a serious warning ! :tears:

thanks for your reminder......... :sweatingbullets:

lol he's awsome

and adorable.

I couldn't help but laugh when I watched tokyo juliet though

his pants seemed to always be up his crack >.>"

It kind of ruined the romantic moments

xD my sister thought it was cute

I thought it odd.

Guest Starylosophy

Thanks for the basketball clip! Hahaha, Wu Zun really cracked me up there!!

I really love the part where he said "OH MY GOD! AIR BALL!!!"

That is totally adorable!

shinhwaholic: I find that part where is said he don't wanna see Dason's face is also so hiliarious!! That made me burst out in laughter! Totally Cute!!

Though his cantonese has an accent, I thought it's so cute too because when I also have an accent when speak cantonese. :P

Looks like anything to do with Wu Zun seems cute to me :sweatingbullets:

FYI, here's Wu Zun's gym website: Fitness Zone

^OMGOSH.

CHUN DID IT AGAIN.

HAHAHAHA he was speaking cantonese in today's TVB interview and omggggg HAHAHA there was this part where he was trying to say 'boot jai goh' this chinese red bean snack, and he kept on saying it with an accent and he got all embarassed and when the interviewer asked him why he was laughing hysterically, he said 'they're laughing @ me!!' (referring to the people off screen behind the camera) HAHAHAH soo cute!

remember how in the basketball interview, danson lost and he was going to get a punishment...well his punishment was not being able to eat whilst chun ate all the yummy hk food!! HAHA and then omgosh the CUTEST thing was chun put his arm around danson and said 'HUNEY (with a really strong singaporean accent) eat this!' OMGOSH %*(#$%*#%& CUTEEEEEEEEEEE. and then when they asked him about ella and him (<______< can they STOP? LOL) he was like we're just 'good BADDAY' as in buddy but he had an accent.

and danson revealed that when they were filming hanakimi, since all chun thinks about is food, whenever ppl say that the 'bian dang!' (lunch boxes) has arrived, chun will go looking for it right away and when he starts filming, he will constantly look and check if anyones touched his box. HAAAAHHAHAAHHAAH chun is so SILLY!!

:blush:

lol... Chun is so yummy. Thanks for the translation... now it's even more hilarious to discover that he just went all crazy yelling "3 points, 4 points." LOL... and he did it for ages. Lol. Too cute.

And the teasing Danson with food is so cute too. Awww...

Hilarious that during filming his mind was still on his lunch box. I hope he didn't mess up some of his lines because he was thinking about food! Hahaha... he's such a huge foodie. Gatta love that.

Archived