Fahrenheit - Wu Zun 吳尊

Guest Starylosophy

Guest BiTa Stone

p/s: Dun worry~ sure your photos will be up onto his wretch album :)

He always do that, dun you know...hehehe :P

Ya~ the thread is running fast.... very hard to catch up...... my goodness!! haha :D

No lah~~ actually I went to Taiwan last December 2006

I supposed have chance to meet him but sigh!!! Lost the chance....

I did attended the New Year Countdown but cos of too many peoples so I gave up

I really love Taiwan after going there on last December, I hope I can go there again... haha :D

This time, my main purpose is to see CHUN~~ hahahahaha...(Just kidding :P)

Wait...you mean he always post pics of his fans in his blog??? :blink:

Oh.........I thot it was those fans of his who posted them there for him to see..... :sweatingbullets:

So.....who were you stalking in Taiwan then???? :blink:

Gee...how could you have missed him?? <_<

I mean, at that time, i'm sure he lots of promotional activities going on, right????

Din you try to make it to at least one????? :sweatingbullets:

Heard Taiwan's food is really good....did u manage to try all their delicacies???

Why don't u going to their Medan Concert instead of Taiwan????

Better chance to see him this way....can go backstage to have peep....!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY! this thread has grown 2 pages today =)

keep it up girls!

HAHAHAHA yah he always posts pics of his fans on wretch...LOL

so cute, and nice...one of the rare celebs to do that.

he surely cares for his fans <3

i would definitely want to stalk chun if i went to taiwan...

btw, have you guys seen the videos of him arriving at hk airport? omgosh...it was so scary. i was so scared for chun, he was being pushed...almost flattened. the fans were pushing so MUCH it took him 15 mins to leave the airport. at one point chun looked slightly pissed, but it was understandable, i would be if i was being squished like that. but afterwards, he explained in this interviewed that he was really scared for the fans cause one of them fell and he took the others to stop pushing. <3 so caring...

sigh why is he so perfect...HAHAHAHAHA!

Guest jihye87

gosh .. he has his own thread.. korea has a fan club for them too! wow!

Imma so gonna stalk him when i go taiwan this may .. haha ..

Guest Starylosophy

Oh man, the popularity of Chun is Skyrocketing!! You girls are too fast for me to catch up too. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for sharing the Thailand magazine scans ahnann!! If you do see more magazine scans of Fahrenheit and Chun, could you share with all of us? Thanks!!

I really wanna go Taiwan when Fahrenheit releases their 2nd album, but gee I need to go Korea this year. I really hope when they visit SG, the schedules of my Korea trip don't clash. If not I will really have to bang my head.

Well, he's really a very nice person. When I saw him posting pictures of the gifts he receive wherever he goes, I thought he was really thoughtful as this ensures his fans that he received every gift they give him. Furthermore he could be bothered to even place the gifts nicely and take pictures of them! :blush:

Guest Pucca.sg

Wait...you mean he always post pics of his fans in his blog??? :blink:

Oh.........I thot it was those fans of his who posted them there for him to see..... :sweatingbullets:

So.....who were you stalking in Taiwan then???? :blink:

Gee...how could you have missed him?? <_<

I mean, at that time, i'm sure he lots of promotional activities going on, right????

Din you try to make it to at least one????? :sweatingbullets:

Heard Taiwan's food is really good....did u manage to try all their delicacies???

Why don't u going to their Medan Concert instead of Taiwan????

Better chance to see him this way....can go backstage to have peep....!!! :rolleyes:

Hey friend~^^

I wonder did you go to his blog often ?

That is his own blog, only he, himself can upload those photos in his album

It seems that you didn't go and look thru properly...hahaha..... :P

YAY! this thread has grown 2 pages today =)

keep it up girls!

HAHAHAHA yah he always posts pics of his fans on wretch...LOL

so cute, and nice...one of the rare celebs to do that.

he surely cares for his fans <3

i would definitely want to stalk chun if i went to taiwan...

btw, have you guys seen the videos of him arriving at hk airport? omgosh...it was so scary. i was so scared for chun, he was being pushed...almost flattened. the fans were pushing so MUCH it took him 15 mins to leave the airport. at one point chun looked slightly pissed, but it was understandable, i would be if i was being squished like that. but afterwards, he explained in this interviewed that he was really scared for the fans cause one of them fell and he took the others to stop pushing. <3 so caring...

sigh why is he so perfect...HAHAHAHAHA!

Agreed with you, he is always so PERFECT :)

I'm also searching for the video clip at the HK Airport

Anyone can download and share? :)

Thanks inadvance!! :D

Well, he's really a very nice person. When I saw him posting pictures of the gifts he receive wherever he goes, I thought he was really thoughtful as this ensures his fans that he received every gift they give him. Furthermore he could be bothered to even place the gifts nicely and take pictures of them! :blush:

^yeaaaaah! :) he seems so sweet. grr, when i was telling people today about how he's so nice and stuff, they were like...you never know...he might be twofaced and really mean inside...ahhahaha i HIGHLY DOUBT.

Guest Pucca.sg

Oh man, the popularity of Chun is Skyrocketing!! You girls are too fast for me to catch up too. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for sharing the Thailand magazine scans ahnann!! If you do see more magazine scans of Fahrenheit and Chun, could you share with all of us? Thanks!!

I really wanna go Taiwan when Fahrenheit releases their 2nd album, but gee I need to Korea this year. I really hope when they visit SG, the schedules of my Korea trip don't clash. If not I will really have to bang my head.

Hi Starylosophy

Totally agreed with you~~ :D

He's really a nice guy and he do treasure all the gifts given by his fans :)

This is part of the reasons that I admire him~~~ :rolleyes: haha

I really wish that FAHRENHEIT will hold a concert in Singapore too~~ :)

And also hope that once after their 2nd album has released, they can come to Singapore again for promotion:)

Can't wait to see them again especially our lovely CHUN :P

Guest BiTa Stone

pucca ah....

er.....you are right....i only pop into his blog when the moon turns grey.... :sweatingbullets:

i'm still not familiar wif all this bloggy thingy....din know that only the person can log into it.....

thot it works like a forum....... :tears: that's why i have always rely on you gals to update me here coz i'm also too busy

going from one place to another to 'find' and 'chase' him!!!!! :rolleyes:

stary ah...

jus wondering.......have u translated the article i posted ??

Or did i miss out your post ?? Coz i don't remember reading it....... :blink:

*sob* I miss E-news (YLBFB) yesterday....din know they, Ella, Chunnie and Danson were featured in it.....

Anyone watch it ?? How long was the clip???

Guest NotGuilty

Hi all Wu Chun lovers =)

Okay, so here's the encounter I was talking about...

My friend got picked for the Hanakimi promotion function, one out of 100(originally 50) people who were picked out of the 1000+ letters sent in for the function. SO LUCKY <____< she must have some kind of faith with chun! hahahaha. The function took place at a bowling alley, at first I thought we were going to bowl with him, but it turned out that 15 fans would be picked and they competed in a musical chairs game, then the 6 winners would be split into teams with Wu Chun or Dayson (is that his name?). Unfortunately, I wasn't picked...HAhahaha :P Since there were loads of fans there already, I managed to step onto the table, whereas my friend stepped onto the chair. hahahaha! We were actually standing in the Dayson fans area...hence everyone around us were screaming for him while wescreamed for Chun! hahaha! my friend screamed so loud that Chun said in cantonese 'jo mut yea ah?' in such a CUTE and whiny voice. And, aww, he spoke cantonese for almost the majority of the time...wasn't the best, but at least he tried...he's getting better =)

Chun and Dayson started off a game and Chun won =) and yet he said he hasn't played for so many years!! HAHAHA modest chun...I actually felt quite bad for Dayson cause when the MC asked 'Who's going to win? Chun?' *fans SCREAMMMMMMM* 'Dayson?' *fans scream*...so I scream a bit for Dayson...hahaha. we kept on screaming chun and he turned and posed for a few times, and once i screamed 'you're SO HOT!!' HAHAHA and he looked slighty embarassed. HAHAHAHAHA sorry just couldn't control myself, he was OOZING with hotness. After the game ended, he picked out Hanakimi prizes. Then...they took group photos with the two groups of fans. I ALMOST fell, cause the fans were pushing...ahh, we were so close to him i wanted to touch him HAHAHA :P okay, so then they left...

okay, this is when it gets exciting. hahahahaha :P well, exciting for me at least...later, me and friend spot two tvb buses...and CHUN WAS SITTING INSIDE so we ran over and waved to him. we were RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM (along with a a few (2 or 3) other fans), despite the barrier of the glass window...so we mouthed to him 'you going?' and he did this cute little finger walking thing and an airplane flying signal to tell me that he's going to the airport. since we bought him a cap, i gestured to him a cap movement and he nodded and pointed at me and my friend and we nodded, and he smiled =) then this japanese lady (i think the one whose following him around for the documentary), took out a camera and took a pic of us(outside the bus) with him(sitting inside the bus). WE WERE SO HAPPY. HAHAHAHAHA and then we kept on taking photos of him, omg. he is FLAWLESS. as we were taking photos, dayson moves and sits next to him...and since everyone was going gaga over chun, me and my friend waved to dayson =) he smiled back and waved. we didnt want to leave but they were telling us to back off, in a nice way, cause their car was going...

i hereby address him as the HOTTEST BEST LOOKING PERSON EVER. i have never seen someone has hot as him. he's tall, muscular, freaking GOODLOOKING. one word, PERFECT. <333333333333333

here are some pictures (i've looked at them over and over again, i just can't stop gushing over his cuteness)

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/3492/dsc02515wk4.jpg

Oh yeah! Chun's SEXY BACK <3

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/3048/dsc02518zk5.jpg

Staring into my friend's camera...AHHHH

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7604/soompi1bm3.jpg

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/9915/dsc02521wf9.jpg

HAHAHAHAH i love this pic, he looks so SHOCKED! i don't know what he was so shocked about. hahahaha

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/6329/dsc02522ws0.jpg

OMGOSH, eye contact. HE looks so SWEEEET in this pic. sweeter than candy. sweeter than the sweetest thing on earth. =)

i'm full of chun-ness now, i can't stop listening to fahrenheit songs!! AHHHH

One word...One LONG word: LUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I'd give to meet this guy!!!

I've declared that WuZun is the hottest guy my eyes have ever laid eyes on the minute I saw him on my computer screen...Hana Kimi more than confirmed it....and now YOUR EXPERIENCE has just made it a FACT.

He's dang perfect...nothing wrong with him! His large, innocent eyes...his cute, uniquely shaped lips...his cuteeeeeee little nose...his his his....danggggggggggg face glows this BEAUTIFUL gentleness and innocence, it's irresistable!!! Even his skin is flawless!!

Omg..I loveeeee this guy!!!!

Guest BiTa Stone

News clip of Chunnie, Ella & Danson in Hong Kong promoting HK...

at least this is clearer...... :rolleyes:

TVB8: http://youtube.com/watch?v=20xO1Xlaueo

TVBS: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_3tWoeCeJ7U

oh...........

Guess what my neighbours said???

They said finally Chun managed to convert me back into a chinese coz they hear me playing mandarin songs now!!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Coz for the last 5 years since 2001, i listened and watched nothing except korean....her hubby thot i've turned korean !! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Starylosophy

Stoney, nope I haven't translated it because I was struggling with my internet connection yesterday. My MSN kept on signing in and out and I wasn't able to view some pages.

I hope you don't mind waiting for the translation.

And thanks for the clips. They were broadcasted yesterday but unless you have cable, then you will be able to watch it. I'm sure YLBFB will broadcast it perhaps these few days since Hana Kimi is broadcasted on GTV.

Stoney did you blast your speakers? How is it that your neighbours can hear Fahrenheit songs? Haha :blink:

Guest BiTa Stone

Stoney, nope I haven't translated it because I was struggling with my internet connection yesterday. My MSN kept on signing in and out and I wasn't able to view some pages.

I hope you don't mind waiting for the translation.

And thanks for the clips. They were broadcasted yesterday but unless you have cable, then you will be able to watch it. I'm sure YLBFB will broadcast it perhaps these few days since Hana Kimi is broadcasted on GTV.

Stoney did you blast your speakers? How is it that your neighbours can hear Fahrenheit songs? Haha :blink:

Don't worry...i can wait....take your time...after all i can only log in once a day at my neighbour's house now!! :sweatingbullets:

Wait....so it was't YLBFB that showed the news clip???

Wow...that means i still have chance to watch it today!!! :rolleyes:

thanks for telling me!!! :rolleyes:

er...yes...i normally on my volume full blast....until my neighbours can hear it from abt 5 level below mine!!! :sweatingbullets:

i think they may know Fahren songs by now since i play over and over again...whole day long!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

So...i told them...yes...i've converted....a ''prodigal daughter''...decided acknowledge my chinese ancestors...for time being...

till our Fox comes out wif his new jib!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest haneul love

so he's southeast asian.. o_o

one of the rare non-dark good looking ones

i swear he doesn't look southeast asian and when i watched him in tokyo juliet i was like man he's cute haha

Guest Starylosophy

Latest news!!

After the good ratings of It Started With a Kiss last year, the sequel has finally been planned. Yesterday an executive from GTV expressed that other than Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng has the golden cards, Jiro Wang's pay has also increased three times.

It is reported that it is arranged for Wu Zun and Selina to guest star as a couple. Beauty queen Annie Yi is chosen as Ariel's mother.

It Started With a Kiss was adapted from a Japanese manga, focusing on Ariel's acquaintance and crush on Joe. It Started With a Kiss 2 will start from their honeymoon. The cast might be going to Guam or Hawaii to film an outdoor scene.

After Wu Zun and Jiro, who wasn't popular last year, were promoted by GTV through dramas, they are now two of the most popular stars. GTV indicated about Jiro's pay for ISWAK II, "Jiro is a very outstanding artist so it is appropriate to increase his pay for the sequel."

Executive Lai Cong Bi acknowledged that he was asked about the drama when he went to promote Hana Kimi in Hong Kong with Wu Zun and Danson Tang. Because Wu Zun also has another drama in his hands, it is still undecided whether he can guest star in a few episodes. That means Wu Zun will be "loving" Ella and "loving" Selina at the same time. The other Fahrenheit members joked that Wu Zun should just join S.H.E to form 4P.

When Wu Zun visited Hong Kong for promotion activities, many fans came to support him. There were 9 Hong Kong aunties that flew to Taiwan for stand by a day before. Then followed Wu Zun to fly back to Hong Kong. The Hong Kong TVB said that other than the Jewel in the Palace promotion, this is the only event that attracted so many people in these two years, similar to Meteor Garden with F4 years ago.

http://udn.com/

http://www.asianfanatics.net

Translations bu xbunnylicious

Credits: AF

Selina and Wu Zun together? Hmm, would you like this pair? :blink:

Hmm congrats to Jiro too! His pay has increased three times! He took about five years to become popular! I'm so happy for him too, his efforts paid off! :lol:

Guest heartdrops

^ Nah, it's all just rumors.

I'm currently uploading the Scoop interview on Youtube. They keep asking Ella and Wu Zun if there's possibilities between them but they said no since they are both so busy and such.

They said finally Chun managed to convert me back into a chinese coz they hear me playing mandarin songs now!!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Coz for the last 5 years since 2001, i listened and watched nothing except korean....her hubby thot i've turned korean !! :sweatingbullets:

Hahah that's awsome! Same with me.. well not exactly. I went from Cantonese music to Korean for a while and now Mandarin/Taiwanese entertainment all thanks to him and the Fahrenheit gang xD

Guest Starylosophy

Pictures from the Hana Kimi meet the fans bowling session in HK:

29349020no8.jpg

73835992kz3.jpg

66952022rf9.jpg

75262331qm5.jpg

44270064rk8.jpg

64913441ai6.jpg

11652831mi2.jpg

77911265za6.jpg

39716556wn4.jpg

10sv4.jpg

Credits: ent.com.com / ent.sina.com / AF

Hmm if I didn't remember wrongly, Wu Zun and Dason played a game first before they formed a team with their fans to bowl for the real competition. Does anyone know how many pinfalls did Wu Zun get?

Guest theskinnygirl

so he's southeast asian.. o_o

one of the rare non-dark good looking ones

i swear he doesn't look southeast asian and when i watched him in tokyo juliet i was like man he's cute haha

wait. how is he a southeast asian? isn't he chinese?

Archived