Guest Starylosophy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ nice~~

thanks for sharing ^^

(good pic to use for vector ^___^)

I think he didn't mean that it's boring. He said the Tokyo Juliet is "悶" (men, 1st sound of the hanyu pinyin) meaning that the storyline is more depressing and his role inside the drama shuts himself up quite alot.

ooh~~

i missunderstood then :P

thanks for corrected me then XDD~~

maysia..

i also didnt know that soompi has Chun's thread!! and thanx for the translation....

here's the link for AEC music station part 1 & 2

Chun at AEC Music Station 17 Feb 2007

1st part

wmv file 47mb

mirror 1 ll mirror 2

ASTRO AEC Music Station

24 Feb 2007

2nd part

wmv file 66.56mb

mirror 1 ll mirror 2

credit to eyka aka ika1801 @ soompi

Awesome ^^

too bad there not alot of HQ chinese varieties shows like korean shows >__<

Omg, this thread grows wayyyy too fast for me to catch up.

Wu Zun and Danson play basketball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAuWDkYC1D4

'他3分 我4分 他4分 我3分 他3分 我4分~~'

HAHAHAHAHAH~~

so funny!! ^^

his accent is so heavy (i think i've got a 'guai' lo accent hahaha~~), but so cute at the same time ^^ love it love it^^

HAHAHAHAHA i agree, everything chun said was hilarious.

i loved the part where he told danson to turn around and walk away cause he didn't want to see his face HAHAHAHA

nope, they weren't doing a tongue twister...chun just randomly went hyper and couldn't stop saying 'sam fun sae fun' meaning 3 points, 4 points...HAHAHAH

haha yea he made Danson repeat then he went all 'hey~~ what does it mean?!' hahahah~~

and love the end when he said to the camera 'do you guyz want me to win?'

Danson : 'no'

Chun : are you guyz excited?

Danson : no

XDD~~ so funny ^^

^OMGOSH.

CHUN DID IT AGAIN.

HAHAHAHA he was speaking cantonese in today's TVB interview and omggggg HAHAHA there was this part where he was trying to say 'boot jai goh' this chinese red bean snack, and he kept on saying it with an accent and he got all embarassed and when the interviewer asked him why he was laughing hysterically, he said 'they're laughing @ me!!' (referring to the people off screen behind the camera) HAHAHAH soo cute!

remember how in the basketball interview, danson lost and he was going to get a punishment...well his punishment was not being able to eat whilst chun ate all the yummy hk food!! HAHA and then omgosh the CUTEST thing was chun put his arm around danson and said 'HUNEY (with a really strong singaporean accent) eat this!' OMGOSH %*(#$%*#%& CUTEEEEEEEEEEE. and then when they asked him about ella and him (<______< can they STOP? LOL) he was like we're just 'good BADDAY' as in buddy but he had an accent.

and danson revealed that when they were filming hanakimi, since all chun thinks about is food, whenever ppl say that the 'bian dang!' (lunch boxes) has arrived, chun will go looking for it right away and when he starts filming, he will constantly look and check if anyones touched his box. HAAAAHHAHAAHHAAH chun is so SILLY!!

어머~~~~

cant wait >__<

u live in HK?!........ 'boot jai goh'?! hmm i want some too ar~~

yea this guy always think about food XDD~~ that's so cute tho...... he eats alot but dont seem to get fat at all hahaha~~ only muscles :P

Guest heartdrops

(aish, Youtube was so slow)

BUT YAHHHH, today's Scoop is finally uploaded!

I love it when overseas artists get featured on Scoop, they're so interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXpQ4M5Yq1U

(Youtube might still be processing it, so yeah, gotta wait T__T)

This is seriously a must watch, it's soo freaking cute and funny!

And yes, even more Cantonese! Wu Zun was so cute when he said everyone was laughing at his Cantonese. He's so cute in his jersey and that hair too, ahh he's so perfect. Wu Zun, that eating beast, he loves eating so much! hahass =) Ahhh, I died when Wu Zun said to Danson, "Honey, Sik yut hau". Ahh, I wish he can feed me like that too. Haha Wu Zun revealed that Danson had a "Hong Kong girlfriend". OMG, the part about the lunch boxes was soo funny. I can totally picture Wu Zun like that HAHAH. The Twins part.. no comment. (Sorry, not a fan of them ;x)

Ahh<3 I love them. I can't imagine what it'll be like if Jiro was there. Now I really wish he was there =(

(aish, Youtube was so slow)

BUT YAHHHH, today's Scoop is finally uploaded!

I love it when overseas artists get featured on Scoop, they're so interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXpQ4M5Yq1U

(Youtube might still be processing it, so yeah, gotta wait T__T)

The Twins part.. no comment. (Sorry, not a fan of them ;x)

thanks ^^

about Twins................... hahaha~~ same here.......... :P no offense to their fans tho *cough cough*

but it was funny when they say 'teen' (mando = fang tien) , it sound like 'teem' > 'teem keui' XDD~~

actually, even Zun's accent is really heavy, his cantonese is pretty good o.O

i like the part when Zun was eating 'chi fan'

Danson : it's not good, it's not good

Zun : u're lucky! u lost!

XDD~~

love the lunch box story ^^

have u notice how Zun never stop eating on the show?! hahaha~~

they need to stop asking him about Ella..... it's kind of boring now :P

EDIT

Thanks for the link and summary... too bad I don't understand a word. But they (Chun mainly) looked like they were enjoying the food!

after working my mando, i'm working my canto then XDD~~

(same thing, alot of mistakes, but hope u wont mind peeps^^)

[ Wu Zun & Danson on TVScoop 070315 english translation]

MC : So the big punishment is that Zun is allow to eat but u're not

Zun : aaahhh~~

Danson : i'm not happy

MC : you're not happy?

Danson : i wanna cry~~

Zun : you wanna cry?

MC : Zun, before to eat u have to tell what you are going to eat

Zun : i know this is 'dan tah', 'polo bao', this is... 'yu dan'

MC : yea 'yu dan'

Danson : 'kali yu dan'

Zun : but this.. looks like 'Siu mai'but it also doesnt looks like 'shui mai'

MC : yes these are 'siu mai', do know what's 'siu mai' is? can you tell him what is 'siu mai' since u ever come to HK before.

Zun : hmm~~/right~~ what is this?

Danson : 'Siu mai' 'siu siu mai'

MC : hee~~ they know pretty well, but there still 2 things u might not know : 'Chi fan' and 'boot jai goh'

MC : Eat 1st then tell him how is it

Danson : Not good, not good~~

Zun : You're lucky, you lost^^

MC : haha~~ really? is it that bad?

Zun : it's really good~~ it's like taiwanese 'fan dun'because they put some 'yui diao'

MC : it's made of 'no mi'

Zun : right, it's the same thing

MC : *ting ting*

Zun : 'hung dao' (red beans)

Danson : 'hung dao'~~

MC : yea i know 'hung dao'

MC : this is call 'boot jai goh'

Zun : *laugh*

MC : why are u laughing?

Zun : because they are laughing at me/my cantonese~~

MC : it's alright, keep on speaking, u're canto is correct

Zun : 'hung...hung dao~~ hung dao what?"

MC : Boot jai goh

Zun : 'boot jai goh.. hung dao boot jai goh'

MC : after learning the name, time to eat and he really want to share it with his good friend.

Danson : you really want to give it to me 1st right?

MC : right, do you think he can eat some?

Zun : honey~~ have some~~ is it good?

Danson : if you give me some, of course it's good^^

Zun : oohh~~ 'ho bei min ho bei min'^^ (dont know how to translate that in english ^__^;;)

Zun : Since we came from Taiwan, we havn went out to get some good stuff to eat, now we have and it's even good because i eat with him^^

MC : you are realy good buddies, good buddies *clap clap clap*

Danson : good friend~~

Zun : don't cry, don't cry~~

MC : the too handsome boys are eating then out of nowhere someone has something to reveal!

Danson : i ever came to HK many times before

Zun : he has a hk girlfriend

MC : ooohhhh~~

Zun : no, that's not true, just joking^^

Danson : why have u reveal that?

Zun : i cant?

Danson : i really like to come with my friends, walking around

MC : oh~~ u come to see your girl friends right?

Zun : what a pity~~ when we say boy friends or girl friends, they always have something to say about us

Danson : there always problems..

MC : so there boys or girls?

Zun : look~~ look~~ here we go again -__-

MC : it's because they played in Hana-Kimi together so they became friends and it's also their 1st collaboration.

What did they (dont know the english word for that >__< like what is the thing they noticed from each other that mark/shock them)

Danson : He's always eating, everyday he was eating eating eating~~

When we were acting, someone came with 'bien dan', in HK it's also 'bien dan'?

Zun : 'fan hup' (mand>bian dan = canto>fan hup = lunch box)

Danson : 'fan hup' | 'here are the lunch boxes!! he was like 'really? where? where?! until we can't act and have to NG

Zun : that's not true!

Danson : he was always looking at the lunch boxes 'is there anybody took my lunchbox? no? U cant take it!!

Zun : when he were playing in Hana-kimi, he's character is really 'cool and handsome', sometime he would make a pose until.. he fell asleep!

Danson : no..

Zun : it's because.. he doesnt move alot

Danson : it's because they all can sit like this and i have to sit like that

Zun : right, he has to sit like that

Danson : so everytime when he was talking to me or Ella i would just.. zZzzZ~~

Zun : and then Ella would be like 'HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'

MC : Wu Zun is Taiwan actor/idole + Fahrenheit member and Danson, before acting he was a model + he ever played in 2 MV with Twins.

Talking about Twins, both handsome boys say they are good!

Danson : before i already really admire AhSa(Charlene), her acting is really cute, really natural that's why it's so cute. So i never though when they called me to play in their MV, the company even lied to me saying that i wont even meet Twins 'no no no you wont meet them, u'll shot your parts and they'll shot their parts / separate' i was so.. sad/disapointed, but then, at the end, when i get there i saw Twins. AhSa oohhh~~ and then i told her..

MC : how's Gillian?

Zun : Gillian it's me when i see her i go 'oohh~~'

MC : AhSa praised you, she said that your eyes can 'teen' people (waaah dont know how to translate that in english lol, but look at what Zun did, it's exactly that! haha~~)

Zun : you 'teen' her right?!

Danson : i 'teen' her? oh no.. everytime i see a girl

Zun : u'll 'fang tien' ( canto> 'fang teen' = mando> fang dien)

Danson : i'm really shy everytime i see a girl

Zun : aayyooo~~

Danson : everytime i see a girl, i dont know what to say

MC : then why can you talk me then?

Danson : because...

MC : you're not shy when u see me

Danson : it's not that..

Zun : it's because you're not his 'type'(kind of girl)

Danson : what did he say?

MC : you're not allow to eat >__<

Danson : what did u say?

Zun : you're not allow to eat! ^^

Danson : it's not that... it's because it's work...

MC : they are alot of girls' prince charmin, so how's their Snow White?

Danson : i like beautiful eyes and girls who like to smile, that have a really pretty smile, because i'm the type of person that dont usually smile, so if i have a girlfriend i would like she has a really nice smile then when i look at her i would feel its so sweet. About personnality i like sincere/real person, because i really dont like those who are'fake'..

MC : what about Wu Zun?

Zun : me too, i dont like those who are 'fake', i prefer those who are natural

MC : you mean it's Ella? i mean i'm saying, it's nothing~~

Zun : oohh~~ look!

Danson : do you like Ella?

Zun : me? in the serie i really like her

Danson : and outside?

Zun : outside? we are buddy-buddy ar~~

MC : ooh~~ so let's eat and drink then ^^

Zun and Danson : thanks!!

ENJOY!!

[credit : maysia@soompi]

-peace-

^___^

Guest shortyshoutm

have you guys heard of this movie Zhong Ji Yi Jia/ The X Family/ The Ultimate Family?

Wuzun is in it &i'm not sure if it the drama is out yet. did anyone here know anything about this drama?

Do you guys think Chun might like food more than he likes girls?

:lol:

lol... I hope not. But then if he does, at least we definitely know the easiest way to get to his heart. It's time to start taking some cooking classes.

have you guys heard of this movie Zhong Ji Yi Jia/ The X Family/ The Ultimate Family?

Is that the one where Danson and Jiro are superheros? I think they've started filming but it's not out yet.

Maysia <333333

Thanks so much for the translations!

Danson and Chun really make a great pair. Now I have to watch the clip again.

Thanks again!

EDIT:

I just watched it again with the subs and awww... they are so cute. Wu Chun is witty and he and Danson like to tease each other. How freaking adorable, huh?

Thanks again for the translations :D

Guest Starylosophy

Thanks for the Scoop Video!! Hahaha Wu Zun's so cute there with his cantonese!! :wub: And I think it's so coincidental that the winner gets to eat HK food~ lol

Wuzun is in it &i'm not sure if it the drama is out yet. did anyone here know anything about this drama?

X-Family is not out yet. I think it's either wrapping up or they have finished filming. Wu Zun will have a cameo role in there. Refer to the first post, I did mentioned there.

lol... I hope not. But then if he does, at least we definitely know the easiest way to get to his heart. It's time to start taking some cooking classes.

Lol, don't forget he's a good cook as well, so you have to really know how to cook yummy dishes, if not he will start nagging lol :lol:

Stoney, I was unable to do your banner yesterday because I couldn't save pics. You know that my house internet has some probs :sweatingbullets:

They will only come to service it on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

Guest NotGuilty

Lol, don't forget he's a good cook as well, so you have to really know how to cook yummy dishes, if not he will start nagging lol :lol:

Or we can cheat and order out....

Heheheheheheheh...while he's out at work, we could order some delicious looking dishes and pretend we made them! woo! perfect plan!!!!

*is a bad cook* :mellow:

that wuzun...he's so happy in his pictures with food. :mellow:

Guest Starylosophy

Or we can cheat and order out....

Heheheheheheheh...while he's out at work, we could order some delicious looking dishes and pretend we made them! woo! perfect plan!!!!

*is a bad cook* :mellow:

Lol, it's a good idea but I think it's very sweet if Chunnie eats the food we prepared! Awwwww so sweet :wub:

Hahaha, I don't know why but it's so cute that he's a glutton. I can't stop gushing for his cuteness for his love of food. That is why I made my current banner lol :lol:

lol, I know right.

We are looking at the picture and drooling cos he's so gaddamn hot.

He's looking at the same photo and drooling cos the food looks so gaddamn delicious.

And we're like, "There's food in the photo? Really?" :unsure:

But Stary, I don't mind him nagging :blush:

Guest NotGuilty

Lol, it's a good idea but I think it's very sweet if Chunnie eats the food we prepared! Awwwww so sweet :wub:

Hahaha, I don't know why but it's so cute that he's a glutton. I can't stop gushing for his cuteness for his love of food. That is why I made my current banner lol :lol:

hahaha I absolutely LOVE his expression in your banner...he looks so...hurt..haha (that someone's taking his food)...hahaha *thinks back to the lunchbox story*...:lol: i can see his face when he sees someone buzzing around his lunchbox now :lol:

lol, I know right.

We are looking at the picture and drooling cos he's so gaddamn hot.

He's looking at the same photo and drooling cos the food looks so gaddamn delicious.

And we're like, "There's food in the photo? Really?" :unsure:

But Stary, I don't mind him nagging :blush:

:lol: I'd like to see someone write a hatemail about his favorite dishes and send it to him.

Guest Starylosophy

Clock: Actually that girl is a contestant of the Ponds competition. The contestants get to talk to Chun for 3 mins each!

And in the end, Chun chose her as the eventual winner. She's an air stewardess. To join the competition the ladies have to be 25 years old and above.

The reporter asked if he had any interesting Valentine's day experiences and he said that there was one time, he and his friends with all their girlfriends booked a hotel room and had fun together.

He said that he don't mind dating girls which are much younger or older than him as long as the feel is right. Then the reporter asked him if she needs to know how to cook because he loves to eat but he said no, that's not necessary because he knows how to cook. More importantly is that she can eat alot and she need not worry about the food because he will cook for her. <<<< OMG? How sweet is that? :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lastly he mentioned that he has tried making friends online when he was younger with his buddies. But he said only tried it and wasn't really into it.

Interview scans of HK Yes Mag:

chun002yes835df7.jpg

chun003yes835vi8.jpg

chun004yes835yr5.jpg

chun005yes835tc5.jpg

Credits: Wendy @ http://tw.club.yahoo.com/clubs/LoveChun_1010/

Clock: Actually that girl is a contestant of the Ponds competition. The contestants get to talk to Chun for 3 mins each!

And in the end, Chun chose her as the eventual winner. She's an air stewardess. To join the competition the ladies have to be 25 years old and above.

Awww... cute. Lucky contestants, lucky women. I'm sure it was a different atmosphere for Chun compared to his usual promotional events. I'm guessing the ladies were probably a lot calmer although I bet they wouldn't have been able to resist slipping in a wink or two. ;) And maybe like three or four 'YOU'RE SO HOT's.

I hope he soon gets busy with other work (outside of endorsements and promotional events like this). We need a new drama!

Although the more of these little things he does, the more we get to see of him.

Thanks for the scans.

EDIT:

Hmm in the Cantonese interview, he said that he don't mind dating girls which are much younger or older than him as long as the feel is right. Then the reporter asked him if she needs to know how to cook because he loves to eat but he said no, it's not important because he knows how to cook. More importantly is that she can eat alot and she need not worry about the food because he will cook for her. <<<< OMG? How sweet is that? :wub::wub::wub:

How cute. He knows how to say the right things :D

Thanks for your translations, Stary!

Guest Starylosophy

what did the 2nd link say about him?

i only heard something about a bed.......... but im not sure.

The reporters asked him how would he spend Valentine's day with his gf and he said that he would love to go on a cruise with her. And the way Wu Zun pronounced boat (cruise) [chuan] in chinese sounds like bed [chuang] so the back voices so called 'made fun' of his taiwanese-chinese accent.

Archived