[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest puls707

does anyone know the name of the book that oguri shun (RUI) reads on the stairwell scenes and also the scene when makino almost gets raped?

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest big332

i just watched densha otoko and was feeling in the mood for some asian dramas/romance

i've heard of hana yori dango before, so i decided i'd give it a shot. i was up until 5 in the morning finishing season 1 >_<

Guest xStarr

When will I be able to watch the final movie with English subtitles?

I'm sorry if this question has been asked several times.

Can anyone please kindly tell me.

Thanks in advance~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest riceavocado

I just started watching this and I already love it. Makino is so cute! I felt so bad for her when her friend Sakura ditched her though. I was waiting for her to do something when

Tsukasa ruined her lunch, he was just asking for her to kick his butt. I'm glad she did!

I was waiting for a new show to catch my interest after the last drama I saw, and the only one that came kinda close was Winter Sonata, but I think I have to take that show in steps cuz it's pretty intense. Anyway, I like this show a lot so far. =)

i feel in love with this drama as soon as i finished watching episode 1.

i've just finished watching season 1 and started season 2 and i cannot wait to watch it all.

ah this has to be one of the best dramas i've ever seen!

• 1 month later...
Guest bluewhitez

does anyone knows the white phone model that Hanazawa Rui used in the show? if i rmb correctly, he lent his phone to Domyoji when Domyoji's mother cut off all of his financial sources?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest prisonerzero

I started watching this last night. I'm hooked already! At first, I didn't like Doumyoji (sp?) but after the third episode, I'm actually starting to get attracted to him and blah blah blah. I also like Rui. &hearts;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest carmelalalala

ah im so stupid for just watching this now~ its actually pretty good! cant wait to watch season 2~ yay! haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shameera_410

Forgive my opinion but I dislike this drama. I don't see anything interesting in it. Domyouji is too hotheaded and Makino gets annoying sometimes. But the other F4 members are okay. And Rui is cool :D

Guest zahieyjunki

I love this series so much!!

The 1 & 2nd one is so good!!

I love Rui more though Tsukasa is my fav!!

I wish they make part 3 more!!

hihi~

Guest goodnessgracious

Am I the only one that got a little irritated by season two? It just felt so stretched out to me.

I thought season two was even better than season one. But Sojiro's first love story was totally irrelevant and boring.

Archived