[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jollibee

hey you know where i can download all the ost of this series? :D

just finished it and totally fell in love with rui hanazawa!!! :blush:

i liked the songs though i dont really understand it unless there are subs... :sweatingbullets:

please!!! :lol:

thanks!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ddalgi<3

mm love this showww

&this isnt the japanese version of meteor garden. its hana yori dango..like the japanese manga.

i like the outfits in the show better than the ones in the manga ha

has anyone bought the boxed dvd? i was looking at ebay and i really want to get one but i just dont know how good the subs are. =/

you're better off getting it off yesasia. Some of them look like bootlegs. You can tell by the box cover. If you buy bootlegs, might as well just get it online.

Guest babymarzy07

i pretty much finished this in few days. i loved it better than Meteor Garden for sure. I feel it was done way better, really the manga was followed. i loved Rui's role here compared to Zaizai. no holds barred better acting too. ahhhh Shun is love... :wub:

Aww... cute love story.. I liked Makino than the way it was played by Barbie, there were times i really didnt like her. hahhaha loved jiro and yuki too, i wish they'd get together. i cant wait for the movie. if anyone has the ost links pls post em up. thanks so much! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ohmylamb.

Wootz~!

I'd completed the whole Season 1 within the Chinese New Year holidays (4days)!

It was a nice drama.

I like how Makino Tsukushi says "Baka janai~?!"

I would like to continue with Season 2 but I will take things slower for now.

And then, I'll watch the movie coming into the cinemas this year.

Yahoo!

REQUEST

Can anyone re-upload the OST, especially Wish(Arashi) and Planetarium(Ai Otsuka)?

I've been going through the whole thread for it but all links have expired.

I even tried to go to z-degrees and had went through 40 out of 156pages but I gave up.

[[i remembered someone putting up every discography of Ai Otsuka]]

I went to d-addicts but torrents? How do I open a torrent?

Yousendit, Mediafire or Sendspace links would be fine.

Thanks. :sweatingbullets:

Guest st3phieee

o i like how the story is right to the point, like most jdramas are [=

very different from meteor garden.

like in meteor garden 2, dao ming shi lost his memory until like the last episode of the drama, while in this one matsumoto jun just magically recovered from the memory lost, it was kinda weird :blink:.

and meteor garden has a lot more emotion in it, while this one is funnier.

so it all depends on ur preference.

Guest TunaTin

Ahaa, just finished this today! (spent the whole day in bed with my laptop watching this, as it is my holiday lol... I'm so sad XD) and I have to say that I LOVE it!

It's only 9 eps long, which is GOOD cos' it's always interesting but still get you emotionally into the story and attached too.

I almost NEVER finish watching dramas, get bored around 4/5 of the way through... tbh, the only dramas that I've finished are Nodame Cantabile, Hana Kimi (JP), and Full House. lol! So if I've finished this one too, then it must be really good ;)

F4 are all HOT... and good actors too.

The plot is great, and Tsukasa makes me go all melty when he's trying to show he cares lol.

Aaah, what are you waiting for...

Just watch it ;)

xx

Guest *beccas

hey do any of you guys know..where i can watch the second season of hana yori dango?

from episodes 2 to 11 ...im currently very anxious right now..i have to watch it..

please someone tell me where i can find it!

Guest iceey_blu

hey do any of you guys know..where i can watch the second season of hana yori dango?

from episodes 2 to 11 ...im currently very anxious right now..i have to watch it..

please someone tell me where i can find it!

go on azn.tv u just need winamp player and to sign up for a free account. and u can stream every single episode (fully, not split up into parts!) for seasons 1 and 2!! i just finished watching season 1 yesterday and today (Within 24 hours!! =__= im so tired~)

im now absolutely obsessed with this drama. i haven't seen anything this good in a lonnnng time. haha i've always had reservations about watching it, cos i thot i wouldn't like it, but i was bored and thought "what the heck..i'll give it a go" and now im in <3 with it!

Guest tvxqsaraeng

hey all!^^~ if anyone wants to download these files to watch i have them on my site from ep. 3 and on. There is also a link to get u ep. 1 & 2! Of course they are all subbed!^^~ they are all RMVB files so u'll need REAL Player^^~ thought i should share the love^^~

GO HERE FOR HYD DOWNLOAD!

at first i thought tw version is much better but when i watch this, jun and mao are really good in acting. they played their parts well and i think even better.. and i actually prefer this coz its not long and like most jdramas its direct to the point.

Guest *beccas

OMG THANK YOU so much for the links........

im downloading right now and i cant wait to watch it.....

i seriously think im gonna cry of joy...

Guest jadedbeauty

Hmm~ im starting this drama. :] I finished Meteor Garden a while ago. and it was good. ^^

so im curious to see how this one is. ^^

Guest pickles

I've heard many awesome comments on this show! But I can't decide if I should watch the japanese version or the Taiwan version first. Some help?

Guest pro_girl

^ well the tw version is pretty old while the japanese version is more recent so which would you choose XD

Archived