[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

Newly converted Oguri Shun fan here. OMFG. He is so hot as Rui. I wanted Vic to end up with Barbie in MG when I watched it too. Personally I think Shun did a better job than Vic as Rui, but I love them both. I want Rui to end up with Makino really badly. Sigh.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xosandy

ohmygoodness. tsukasa and rui are too cute! i spent all of today watching this drama (and i'm going to head on to HYD2 now). i still can't decide whether i like tsukasa or rui with tsukky more. this drama is just adorable.

Guest ShookiJole

hey isn't akira the guy that vanness played instead of ken?? i know that for sure since vanness was my favorite n his character was not sorjirou

Guest sweet_treats1812

^well, i'm pretty sure soujiro's character is the one played by ken in meteor garden. i remember it was him who went up that building to see the sunrise and find out what his past love wanted to tell him... :lol:

so yeah, ur right...akira's character is the one played by vanness ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saeyun

hello guys!

i just finished watching all episodes of Hana Yori Dango 1& 2 for 2 days!

And I gotta say all the cast did a great job.. I just love all of them, especially Rui <3333333

he's really my favorite!

Another thing is that this is much better than MG... I never really liked that one... (no offense to MG fans)

but Hana Yori Dango is hands down~

Guest L_O_V_E

hello guys!

i just finished watching all episodes of Hana Yori Dango 1& 2 for 2 days!

And I gotta say all the cast did a great job.. I just love all of them, especially Rui <3333333

he's really my favorite!

Another thing is that this is much better than MG... I never really liked that one... (no offense to MG fans)

but Hana Yori Dango is hands down~

oh yes, i agree 100%!!

from the acting to the casting

HYD is perrrrrrrrfect!

esp the roles of domyoji, makino and rui

they just fit so well!!

ah, i'm about to re-watch this whole series again lol

Guest saeyun

oh yes, i agree 100%!!

from the acting to the casting

HYD is perrrrrrrrfect!

esp the roles of domyoji, makino and rui

they just fit so well!!

ah, i'm about to re-watch this whole series again lol

hahah me too... I'm planning to watch the series again..

i still felt giddy and excited every time i think of them, especially rui... hehe

jun and mao did really well... such a perfect cast.

and oguri shun blew me away with his role...

i always thought he would look good with delinquent roles coz of gokusen..

but he surprised me when he played the introverted rui... hahah and he got totally cute here too :w00t: :w00t:

I'll have to stay at home for a whole day just to watch everything again :phew::D

^ I agree. When I heard that Meteor Garden is remaking into a Japanese version, I looked at the cast and saw Jun and Oguri. I couldn't picture Oguri playing the quiet and soft role while Jun played the tough mean role. I thought it should be the other way around but they played their role perfectly in Hana Yori Dango.

Guest Seraphic_Gin

I'M WATCHING IT!

And it's damn good. Pretty impressive.

Got me into tears and fit laughs too.

i loved HYD! (on watching the second one right now)

BUT. i like rui better.... he's like an ideal guy.. soooo cute & nice <333333 i've never seen shun act before (just started watching jdramas) and then i found out that he also did one where he is like really loud & basically complete opposite of HYD. and i was like 0.0 for a while.

but the cast is great. i thot that the whole series was tiny bit too fast paced.. i felt like it jumped a bit?

the fighting scenes between jun and mao were so cute <3

Guest joanrachelle

just finished it last night! ^^

crap!!! i love it!!!! i laughed and cried so hard!!!

hanazawa rui and domyouji tsukasa is soooo love!!!

Hana%20Yori%20Dango%202%20-%2009%20-%2014.jpg

and makino tsukushi!!! a very adorable girl!

Hana%20Yori%20Dango%20-%20Preview%20-%2002.jpg

some screencaps can be found here: hana yori dango

Hana%20Yori%20Dango%202%20-%2011%20-%2018.jpgHana%20Yori%20Dango%202%20-%2009%20-%2006.jpg

Hana%20Yori%20Dango%20-%2003%20-%2028.jpgHana%20Yori%20Dango%202%20-%2004%20-%2009.jpg

MG was fine. It had its own uniqueness.. but I love original Jdorama. Rui is love while Matsu Jun was really fun to watch. Im not yet through with the drama but im addicted to it.

Anyway can any one tell me the title and the artist who sang the Opening theme? is it arashi?

Thanks!

Guest xosandy

ah, thanks! So it is by arashi. Anyway is the guy with the family name of Matsuda the brother of Ryohei Matsuda the actor?

^Yes, indeed. His whole family is practically in the entertainment industry. His parents and aunt are actors as well.

Guest --savers--

guys do you have a link to download the song "planetarium?" i really really love that song..tnx for the reply..

im currently watching this drama and im loving it even the ending..

Archived