Guest janelleski

after reading the comments...i found one similarity :

we all agree that JanDi's character is annoying... :lol:

:D same here :P

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mz simmonz

OK I was just going to stop after season 1 because I didn't like the ending so much (Akira with that crazy stalker chick? Rui suddenly back with the model? no thank you!) and I figured since I watched BoF and MG already I knew the ending..

..buttt I just watched the first episode to season 2 and I'm addicted again! F4 got more handsome (ESPECIALLY Rui & Domyouji) and the plot thickens (*dun dun dunnnn*) and even though the love between Makino & Domyouji is strongest in HYD, just even a hint that Rui still may have feelings for Makino makes it even mooore exciting :D

Guest mz simmonz

I finished!! Season 1+2+Final

haha..I liked the way it turned out..even though it wasn't realistic at all lol..it was cute..Matsumoto Jun looked hot in the ocean when they were lost on the island! First time I found him hot through the whole entire series lol.

I wish they expanded more on everyone's stories but I guess that would make the movie way too long..all in all, HYD was really fun to watch =) I really fell in love with the characters in this one.

Guest XJShinoda

^

I think HYD has the best chemistry between Makino and Doumyouji. I totally heart the pair... <333

Ya know know what? I thought JUN was UGLY when i first saw him in HYD. As i moved on with the episodes, i loved him more by each episode. Seriously, HYD has the best casts. They can really act and portray the characters well.

Oh, not to forget. NISHIKADO SOUJIROUUUUUU!!!!!! I love to see him with Yuki.

And Rui, seriously, i got so sad in the Final movie. Awhhh... He's such a sweet hearttttt... You wouldn't believe i cried during the wedding scene. T^T

Did I comment on this thread already? I don´t think so...

Not to comment on one of my favourite doramas...How could I have missed it?

Well, I wrote alot about my absolutely No. 1 pairing Maotsujun in another forum...lol..

As you can tell I´m a big fan of Hanadan...I just love their chemistry and don´t know

how many times I´ve already watched it...and of course the BTC and promotion shows

as well and I think their acting is the best of all three versions...

It´s funny that alot don´t like Domyouji in the beginning...same with me...but as he

grows on you I also think that he gets more and more handsame... :blush: :blush:

If you like Hanadan then I would recommend the Tokyo Friend Park II show with

F4 and Makino as well, if you not already know it....and if you haven´t watched it

then you´ll miss one of the best Japanese dorama...

Thanks for this info.. but i don't know how to download from thi site. and hyd is in chinese sub... i'm looking for an eng sub..

have you looked into the sars fansub website?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Simply_Beautiful x33

Agree that HYD was the best version of all! BOF was nice b/c of Hyun Joong and Kim Bum. :D But it was a fail. Did not capture what the characters are really like!

Gu Joon Pyo was suppose to be stupider like Domyouji Tsukasa.

And Geum Jandi was suppose to be more persistent for her lover like Makino Tsukushi.

Anyways, this make me sad... I hope the Koreans don't make a Korean version of It started with a Kiss. B/c they might kill it, like they did HYD.

GO HANA YORI DANGO!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest itsmememe1125

This drama was like SOOO GOOD! loved it so much, it was sooo addictive as well, really enjoyed it ^^, I prefered this one over the korean one probably because I liked the characters more in this japanese one.

Archived