Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest resha

[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest --savers--

can i have the lyrics of planetarium? pls post it here.. i already downloaded that song..tnx in advnce!!!

Guest tonks

Hi everyone! this is my first time posting here! hope to learn more about this series and meet you guys, my co-Hanadan fans.. :lol:

Just finished watching the first season and I therefore declare that this is my favorite drama as of the moment! :D

This is my first time watching a j-dorama.. I know I'm a late bloomer :rolleyes: , but hey it's better late than never ryt! :)

I used to have a lot of reservations watching this version of Hanadan mainly because I was such an avid Meteor Garden fan. NOw I regret not watching it sooner.. Coz it's such a great drama! Love it! Love it! Love it! :D:lol:

Guest xsilentangel

ahh i've rewatched the ending of this SO many times.. i love it....

i cry almost everytime.. its so moving!!

i love this drama soooooooooooooooooooooooo much..

Guest bubbles02

i really love hanadan.. hehe.. i think this is better than mg.. hehe,. jun and mao are also cute..

i also cried in this series.. and it also makes me laugh.. coz other scenes are so funny.. hehe..

i finished it last week and i love how it ends.. how tsukasa proposed to tsukushi.. it really shows that they are really destined to each other..

is it true that they are going to make hyd3?

Guest bubbles02

can i have the lyrics of planetarium? pls post it here.. i already downloaded that song..tnx in advnce!!!

here is the lyrics of planetarium..

enjoy.. hehe..

Planetarium

by Ai otsuka

Yuuzukiyo kaodasu kieteku kodomo no koe

Tooku tooku kono sora no dokoka ni kimi wa irundarou

Natsu no owari ni futari de nuke dashita kono kouen de mitsuketa

Ano seiza nandaka oboeteru?

Aenakutemo kioku wo tadotte onaji shiawase wo mitainda

Ano kaori to tomoni hanabi ga patto hiraku

Ikitaiyo kimi no tokoro e imasugu kakedashite ikitai yo

Makkura de nanimo mienai kowakutemo daijoubu

Kazoe kirenai hoshizora ga imamo zutto kokoni arundayo

Nakanaiyo mukashi kimi to mita kireina sora datta kara

Ano michi made hibiku kutsu no oto ga mimi ni nokoru

Ookina jibun no kage wo mitsumete omounodeshou

Chittomo kawaranai hazu nanoni setsunai kimochi fukurande ku

Donnani omottatte kimi wa mou inai

Ikitai yo kimi no sobani chiisakutemo chiisakutemo

Ichiban ni kimi ga sukidayo tsuyoku irareru

Negai wo nagareboshi ni sotto tonaete mitakeredo

Nakanai yo todoku darou kirei na sorani

Aenakutemo kioku wo tadotte onaji shiawase wo misetainda

Ano kaori to tomoni hanabi ga patto hiraku

Ikitaiyo kimino tokoro e chiisana te wo nigiri shimete

Nakitaiyo sorewa sorewa kirei na sora datta

Negai wo nagare boshi ni sotto tonaete mitakeredo

Nakitai yo todokanai omoi wo kono sora ni .....

Guest itonobara

i really love hanadan.. hehe.. i think this is better than mg.. hehe,. jun and mao are also cute..

i also cried in this series.. and it also makes me laugh.. coz other scenes are so funny.. hehe..

i finished it last week and i love how it ends.. how tsukasa proposed to tsukushi.. it really shows that they are really destined to each other..

is it true that they are going to make hyd3?

your kidding...seriously??? I kinda think it would be cool....and kinda wonder if that's not a BIT much.... ^^;;

^Yes, indeed. His whole family is practically in the entertainment industry. His parents and aunt are actors as well.

--> so its true. I love his older brother. His a good actor too. Does anyone have wallpapers of the drama? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Guest sus

hmm i just finished watchin series 1 and 2.

i liked MG better, maybe cos it was longer and i got into the stori line more....

but the japanese version was still good!! i liked series 2 beta then series 1...

Guest itonobara

i loved HYD! (on watching the second one right now)

BUT. i like rui better.... he's like an ideal guy.. soooo cute & nice <333333 i've never seen shun act before (just started watching jdramas) and then i found out that he also did one where he is like really loud & basically complete opposite of HYD. and i was like 0.0 for a while.

but the cast is great. i thot that the whole series was tiny bit too fast paced.. i felt like it jumped a bit?

the fighting scenes between jun and mao were so cute <3

I loved Rui too...I mean, I was rooting for D/T, but....I REALLY wanted Rui to get a girl (ME!!!) lol

I'm really excited about him being in Hanakimi, so he can get the girl this time ^^.

Oh, and someone mentioned HYD3....is that REALLY true, or just wishful thinking?

Guest rikuu

O_O

wishful thinking. i think.

i wish it was true. i definitely need more HYD.

lol. lets start a petition for hana yori dango 3 if there isn't one. HAHA!(:

Guest bubbles02

your kidding...seriously??? I kinda think it would be cool....and kinda wonder if that's not a BIT much.... ^^;;

i read that on the other forum.. i think it's not yet confirmed..

Currently watchin the 2nd season. I can't help but compare it to MG. I don't know why. I did the same with HYD 1. I prefer MG but I don't like MG II. It dragged towards the end.

Guest LitoYammy

omgosh i loved this drama so much

lol i never finished meteor garden because i think they dragged out some parts too much

like it frustrated me how they never worked their relationship out and it was so slow lol

i love this one a lot more ^^

i wish there was a hyd 3 but then i kind of dont because i dont want them to have more drama in their relationship lol

[= i want to watch it again LOL

Guest Moonangel517

I really really like this series...I and II....they fit together perfectly...and ended perfectly.....I don't really want a 3rd season..but maybe a special....cuz 3 would be overkill....hahaha*

Rui...wat can I say....Shun did an awesome job....it was a total contract to his character in Gokusen! LOL* Gah...I am like so in love with him right now.....HANA KIMI! YAY! Although I heart Rui...I really wanted Makino and Domouji to be together....hehe* They were just perfect together! ^.^ Anyhoo....I heart this series!

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

i love hyd 1 & 2!

it was the first jdrama i watched

season one was sad

but the second season was crazy!

so much stuff happened..i was so frustrated the entire time haha

Guest ii_christie

Best drama ever besides Princess Hours [Goong] ! It was so addicting, had to watch it everyday xD Personally I think this Japanese version was better than the Taiwanese one.

would someone be able to give me the youtube link to the episodes, because when i looked for it in youtube, it gave me tonnes of anime videos and the taiwanese version.

Guest KrazySchoolGirl

Both MG and HYD have its own unique qualities.

MG- Barbie Xu and Vic Zhou have great chemistry. Not to mention Vic is deliciously cute. (hahaha)

Even though the clothing was not that great, the dialogue between the characters covers for it.

HYD- Matsumoto Jun and Oguri Shun are super hotttt.

Inoue Mao's facial expressions during some of the episodes are priceless.

Newer, up-to-date looking high school.

I LOVE BOTH, but I'm a little more biased towards HYD.

Guest jieunnie<3

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but when Tsukushi is getting ready and trained for the TOJ contest, Rui plays that song on the piano that she has to play. Does anyone know what the name of it is? I've been looking around but haven't come up with any answers. It's in episode 8. Thanks in advance!!

Guest freyr

I love HYD!! I think its my favorite drama!! I'm excited for the movie, which doesn't come out till next year..>o>

I only saw the first episode for the second season. It was so long compared to the other episodes.