*finished* Kim Tae Woo - 하고싶은말 (hagoshipeunmal)

Guest geneyoonit

Guest geneyoonit

sikkony: haha i just WISH it was a bit more popish.. cuz that's what people want these days u kno? haha.. my voice IS too classical... it would be awesome if i get a singing coach/teacher that's trained in rnb or pop.. cuz that would make me like... so happy.. HAHA

aliks089: LOOL are u blind or hav impaired vision?! hahahaha... i need to loose weight >< ur from aheeyah huh? can i hear ur voice somedaysoon??

estrella731: u can try the "hiss/click" elimination thingy... that MIGHT work.. but im not really trained in the 'mixing' area... i wish i could help u more... cuz everytime i try it, it doesnt really turn out the way i want it to... it makes it sound all 'fake' and non-acustic.. u kno?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest estrella731

I don't think I have that elimination thing on the Windows voice recorder, lol XD

I want a better recording programme eh @@ but they're expensive to get these days...

Yeah, non-acoustic sounds really dry, I've realised @@ when I go sing at Noraebang, I always like to turn up the echo just a little bit... others prefer to have none, and I would always just turn it up a little bit for them XD;; well, for my sake :P

Guest sikkony

sikkony: haha i just WISH it was a bit more popish.. cuz that's what people want these days u kno? haha.. my voice IS too classical... it would be awesome if i get a singing coach/teacher that's trained in rnb or pop.. cuz that would make me like... so happy.. HAHA

aliks089: LOOL are u blind or hav impaired vision?! hahahaha... i need to loose weight >< ur from aheeyah huh? can i hear ur voice somedaysoon??

estrella731: u can try the "hiss/click" elimination thingy... that MIGHT work.. but im not really trained in the 'mixing' area... i wish i could help u more... cuz everytime i try it, it doesnt really turn out the way i want it to... it makes it sound all 'fake' and non-acustic.. u kno?

Lift off some of your chest voice, just do it correctly unlike that clip I sent to you of mine, where I also raised the larynx and left my soft palate down, hence why you called me nasally. I was in really into Westlife's main singer's voice at that time haha. BTW, I agreed with your comment after I thought it overnight, thanks for catching the fact I was too nasally :).

hi sunbae =]

where are you? 0 . 0

i haven`t talked to you since..

the last time we talked.

haha which was a long time ago.

working hard in college,

and hopefully working on another song?

-cough- -cough- sg wannabe -cough- =]

sike, i know you don`t like them.

but i`m still waiting for a pro like you

to come back so i can actually listen to something.

i`m getting bored of actual kpop these days.

i need a new song to listen to. =]

come back soon!

oh, just kidding! i just found the she is duet on your soundclick.

you sound awesome! =] awesome job

Guest geneyoonit

estrella731: wow u use windows recorder?! ahh, u must get a better program!!

there are trials and stuff for better stuffonline, if u look for it :)

i HATE echo's @ noraebang >< haha.. i'd rather have my voice dry/harsh/ but CLEAR rather than annoying echos.. LOL well.. noraebang is alittle different thou.. cuz u can just scream everything :P

sikkony: ya, it was pretty nazally, but it was stlil good thou :) my voice is pretty hella nazally too ><

baboxo12: i miss u too!! LOOL i will sing sgwannabe... too bad i freakin hate them.. lol.. i will thou.. i guess.. eventually :P

and ya~ i sang a couple new songs after hagoshipeunmal.. :D im glad ur enjoyingthem :D

Guest estrella731

Been a while since I came on Soompi o_O; I hate school T0T

I'll look for a free trial or something when I have time, haha. I'm such a n00b at these things though, so I doubt whatever I find will be good x_X;

I like the echos ^^ but not too much, just a tiny bit so if I sing out of tune, it won't be obvious... XD hehe.

Can I request a song? XD it's one by Fly to the Sky... I love them, but don't know if you do ^^;;

Guest thesweetestkrn

o.o!!!

omg you're 미워도 다시한번만 from vibe is sooooooooo awesome

하고싶은말 is good too

Guest geneyoonit

estrella731: ya, me and this one dood's gonna sing flytothesky's song soon... i just gotta get NONBUSY so i can do it.. and i LOVE FTTS :D

hahaha im really noob @ these things too...

thesweetestkrn: LOL thanx :D ur like replying everywhere :P

Guest conversebunny

REALLY REALLY amazing!! you sound soooo professional...i'm really impressed! are you perhaps thinking about singing seriously? like auditioning anywhere? you have the talent! keep it up! i'm looking forward to more from you! :D

Guest NJSK.

I think this is my fave song by you <3

kim taewoo's singing is hard to pull off but you do it professionally!! (:

not to mention that your voice suits this song soooo well......

hehehe I love your singing :blush:

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest jaerae_princess

oh... your voice is fit the song~ keep it up~

keep work more on the base notes will be very good!

i like your 'ha' voice~ when you sing the 'ha' coming out more will be better,(accent) because this is the 1st beat with the high-hat drum...

keep going~ you works really well~ showing more your voice in this song will be better!

Guest Lucy

wow. =)

amazing! i just love your voice....it makes my heart all fluttery and warm. ^O^

it sounds so professionally done. O_O

i'm OOBER impressed. <3

Guest geneyoonit

conversebunny: ah i dont wanna audition :( i MIGHT if my life is failing miserably and i need a job.. LOL

Jisoox3: haha ty :D im glad this is ur favorite :) this is one of my favorites too! and ya, kim tae woo's songs are hekka difficult.. for some odd reason... ><

jaerae_princess: lol.. my "hah" makes me laugh... :Pand thanx fer the critique.. i'll keep that in mind and MAYBE redo this song? :P

x Meh Vt Tooh x: lol... your screename makes my heart all fluttery and warm :P hahaha thanx Ooberly :D

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

I just couldn't stop smiling

as you sang this song.

Your voice is amazing~♥

That's so funny - because I started smiling when I listened too. HAHA..

Love it =) Love your voice.... Have fun recording more~

Guest jaerae_princess

hahahaa.... yea... keep that in mind~ xD

that will be very nice!

hahahaa.... makes you laugh?!

lol.... yea... keep that in mind~ xD

that will be very nice!

Guest geneyoonit

xx_swit_c_xx: LOOL nooo laughing @ me!! LOOL hahaha.. i hope ur laughing WITH me.. right?! :P heh

jaerae_princess: HAHA sure i'll redo it someday, when i dont wanna do any other song and when im bored off my mind :P hehehe

Guest estrella731

Whee! I'll be looking forward to your FTTS recording then :D

There's a really nice song called "가슴아파도" ^^ don't know if you've heard of it, but I don't think it was released as any of their albums as it was an OST from the drama, "Fashion 70s"...

If you're ever out of ideas what to record, try that one XD

Guest J-Lim

I liked your voice :) it's unique! You have a really personal voice, so awesome. Also you have a melodic but strong voice, that's my fav type of voice =P

Guest geneyoonit

estrella731: haha ya, after my collab w/ jihye, i'll b sure to get to the FTTS :)

and i heard "가슴아파도" by FTTS, but i dont kno the song very well :/

*smilez_for_me: LOOL

J-Lim: haha thanx :D i hope my voice is GOOD but unique :P, everyone's voice is unique :P HAHAHA jp, thanx :D

Archived