*finished* Kim Tae Woo - 하고싶은말 (hagoshipeunmal)

Guest geneyoonit

Guest geneyoonit

yay :)
sorry guys!! ahh... general chem in college stinks.. and so does math and psych.. LOL...

i sang this 2 weeks ago.. and tab,( luvjunjin) made me post this unfinished..

so blame it on her if ur irritated.. HAHA jkjk :P

another reason i put this up was cuz i really dont like that saranghapneeda one by Tim, but people keep commenting >< comment here~ i like this one better! :)

anyway... this is NOT a finished product, and i know that KoreanBreaker did hekka better than me :(

my mixing still sucks, and its a vocal cut... u can really hear his voice in the background..

but i guess, u have no choice, but listen and see for urself :P

Kim Tae Woo - 하고싶은말 (Hagoshipeunmal)

EDIT^^;;

YAY ITS DONE!! haha.. the URL is still the same :)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mrs_K

Yay! You finally sung this song!!! You think it sounds rough, but I think it sounds great! Can't wait to hear the finished product! Awesome awesome...ENCORE! :)

Guest `Nivek

What the !? mine is not better. Yours sounds great ! Forreal though haha it sounds great. Way to kill me! hahaha just kidding. Stop disappearing, and post more man!

Guest onigiri_kun

he can't help but disappear all of a sudden~

he has this rare disease called "fatasscan'tkeephisfridgedoorclosed syndrome"

so you see he can't really concentrate on other stuff for a long period

of time! LOL

but nice song! love it!!

Guest glassxslippersx3

WOW. I LOVE YOUR VOICE. I love these kind of voices for guys. the smooth sounding voices. i prefer listening to you singing this than kim tae woo anytime. haha um i sound like an idiot -_-;;

post more~

Guest sarss04

omgsh wow your really good you should send in an audition tape to a company i think you have a really good chance! this song really fits your voice =)

Guest luvjunjin0819

seee..people love it! so, HA! I'm glad I made u post it & Thank you very much for doing so!

I love it too...it sounds awesome & I luv you..... u seriously are one of the TOP/BEST/MOST WONDERFUL male singers on soompi!!!! :blush:

ttyl ....................... & don't forget to contact me if u think of a collab we can do!

<3 Tab!

Guest ` k s

Ahaha for some reason I thought I heard you sing this before but then I realized I haven't. It's just cause your voice is similar to Taewoo's. Perfect song choice. I wanted to do this song too but my crap range can't handle it. :sweatingbullets: And did you do the 'ha' sigh at the end of the chorus? Lol.

And where's the full song at? I thought my sound was going crazy when it started to fade out. I. WANT. ALL. OF. IT. NOW.

And jsut curious, but how old are you? I'm going to be very mad if you're younger than me.

Guest bboyrushfive

damnnn gene

this is hella good i havent heard you sing in forever

beautiful comeback!! haha ;D

Guest starstargumi3

WAHHHHHHHHHH im in love with your voice >.<

puhahahahahahhahahaha ^0^

i commented on your other thingy for tim too XD

i may sound like a dork/stalker but i

listen to the stuff in your soundclick everyday

after school kekekekeke

&& when i read that you were in college i was like O.O

cause im still in middle school >.>

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Guest geneyoonit

so many comments.. ok.. here it goes~

krnddongsanpaji: lol thanx.. at first i thought u were insulting me, and then it was like.. oh.. cool.. LOL

Mrs_K: i'll be a while until i finish the song >< but i'll try soon.. :)

KoreanBreaker: lol dood, u at least finished the song.. mine's like.. ehhh.. like irritating when it fades ><

onigiri_kun: lol, dood.. i kno how i can hurt u, so dont mess :P LOOL

glassxslippersx3: dood no~~ kimtaewoo is soooo much better @ this song... mine sounds constipated.. HAHA

sarss04: ehh.. no auditions, but yah~ this is my style... i really cant do many other types..

keiko126: haha.. i'll finish it, but i gotta redo saranghapneeda first.. that one sucks relaly bad...

luvjunjin0819: lol, i was just kidding about the blame you part~ but thanx for listening to it prior to me uploading it~ i think u're one of the best singers up @ soompi too :)

` k s: wow.. that's sucha good compliment >< seroiusly, to be mistaken to be kimtaewoo... ^^;;

and HAHA i DID do that SIGHING PART!!! lol... it was funny when i was trying it.. i actually did it a few times to get the right feeling.. LOL

JALAPENO: ?? pm u? haha i'll pm u, i donno why, but i will.. HAHA

bboyrushfive: doooooooooooooooooooood isaiahhhhhhh.. i miss u soo much! where'd u go?! haha.. well thanx :)

shelly138: wooa~ ur taking mcats?! that's crazy talk... i got 4 more years before i gotta take that crap.. lol

starstargumi3: haha u dont sound like a dork/stalker.. although listening to my songs everyday IS sorta weird cuz im not that good to listen to everyday!! u'll hurt ur ears.. stop it! :P and ya, im in college, i go to UW =)

Ninja1: haha... pro my butt... i wish~

Guest starstargumi3

starstargumi3: haha u dont sound like a dork/stalker.. although listening to my songs everyday IS sorta weird cuz im not that good to listen to everyday!! u'll hurt ur ears.. stop it! tongue.gif and ya, im in college, i go to UW =)

puhahahahahahahaha hurt my ears??

that made me laugh cuz thats just crazy XD

you're so good at singinggggg

&& i go to Novi Middle School LMAO not like you'd want to know

just had to tell you cuz you told me what college you go to ^0^

Guest geneyoonit

starstargumi3: lol.. i didnt even kno where that middle school is :P

anyway, its not crazy~ im sure someone will go deaf soon! hahaha

bORicha.: LOL i love ur sn~ hahaha

Archived