*finished* Kim Tae Woo - 하고싶은말 (hagoshipeunmal)

Guest geneyoonit

Guest Sue.

Haha.. well, I feel I should comment, even though I'm probably going to be saying the same thing everyone else has been saying..

First reaction: goosebumps on my arms, because I did not expect anyone to be able to sing KimTaeWoo remotely well. (KTW is hard!! ><)

Second reaction: wow, more goosebumps (because of the adlibs towards the end)

Feel lucky Mr. GENEYOON-it hahahaha. You have a strong asset to help you win any girl in the future. (:

I'd like to hear you sing a different type of song though.. hm. I'm not sure what I mean, but after hearing both this song and your vibe song, I want to hear something not as .. ballady. If that makes sense. Haha...

Haha... and if I were to ever want to collab with anyone, you'd be at the top of my list d: d:

Looking forward to hearing more from you,

-Sue.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest geneyoonit

Sue.: goosebumps?! cuz u were scared of my monster like voice huh.. :P HAHAHA jp.. and ya~ i only pretty much sing ballads.. i think iv sang a couple of rock TYPE songs.. not really hardcore but more like.. classic/soft rock..hehe.. and collab.. wooa im flattered >< HAHA i love ur songs too :)

OvrDrv: LOL i dont think i'll ever make an album.. unless its a PHOTO ALBUM! *ba da chi~* HAHAHA... nvm...

*smilez_for_me: LOL if u had my autograph.. u'll have to pay people to get rid of it.. ><

Guest Sue.

Haha... I won't even respond to the goosebumps comment 'cause I'm sure you realize that isn't true --;;

Yeaaa~ so nonballady song next!! Okay? I'm just curious to see how it would come out d:

And thank you~ ^^

-Sue.

Guest geneyoonit

Sue.: haha mmk, im currently working on a rock type song w/ jihye :) really, thanx fer listening! :D

aemilejamie: haha ty~ btw, what does ur sn mean?? :/

Guest pinguvxd

your good. o___o

not as good as kim taewoo but i really think if you keep on practicing you'll be even better then him.

you should try out for SM(:

Guest j1youngxj3

wow...this is so good~~your voice is so controlled..and i love your vibratos...keep up the good singing and post moreeee =]

Guest geneyoonit

ohsoteresa: ㅎㅎ 감사합니다 ^^

pinguvxd: i wish i was better than him :( but he's too freakin good!! and i dont wanna audition for sm :/ if i hadta choose, it'll be jyp :D

j1youngxj3: HAHA thanx :) i need to know how to control my tone thou >< and i'll b sure to post more :D

philmein: HAHA stop hacking into my account :P and hey, we're gonna go noraebang again, k? :)

Guest icecreamcooky7

HI

I personally really like Kim Tae woo cuz he's voice is great!

and

I'm not trying to be mean,,

I was thinking,,

I hope this person ruins the song,,

but actually you sound AWESOME!!!

u sound really really good ^^

did u had voice lesson or something?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest J-Lim

omfg one of my fav songs.... u sang it AWESOMEEE GREAT asddsdsdsa it's hard to choose enter ur version and koreanbreaker version... the two are genious... gosh. good job geneyoon, u made me love that song more than before, if it's possible.

Guest geneyoonit

icecreamcooky7: lol thank you. I thought you were being mean for a sec, but I figured out that it was a compliment :P

i had classical lessons in highschool for a short amount of time, but i guess it was well worth it :) it was fun!

J-Lim: Haha thankyou. koreanbreaker wins, no contest ><

Guest sanoobie

yeah i also thin koreanbreaker wins ! no contest! lol jk im not siding on who sings better =p

gosh i still listen to this song alot like one of my fav on my playlist! go do a kim bum soo song next wooo!

Guest faith_hope_love

This was great to listen to. I think it picked up more later on the song. There was so much emotion.

People must be intimidated to go to noraebang with you. :P

Guest geneyoonit

wooa didnt even kno i got comments on my threads ><

... they got bumped down pretty fast eh? either that.. or iv been away from soompi too long.. ><

sanoobie: dood... kim bum soo is sooo hard... and i miss talkin to u man >< where ARE YOU?!?!

faith_hope_love: LOL people WANT to go to noraebang w/ me... :D i try to make it fun :P

Archived