*finished* Kim Tae Woo - 하고싶은말 (hagoshipeunmal)

Guest geneyoonit

Guest silver_byul

와..노래 존나 잘한다..>0< 내가 정말 좋아하는 노랜데..히히

아하하 목소리 너무 좋다~ 화이팅~! ^0^

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest geneyoonit

estrella731: i dont wanna fail college thou... i dont think i'll be a singer ><

LOL that's not a chick magnet if im ugly... LOL

xmyheart: ya, i kno sam n dan.. i was hella good friends w/ dan pyo :D n sam pyo works w/ me :)

silver_byul:감사합니다... ㅋㅋ 그치만 저는 너무 못해요... ㅜㅡ

my friends are making fun of me cuz i suck @ spelling korean...

Guest estrella731

Alrighty, don't fail college XD

Just be the doctor with the beautiful singing voice!

Well... your voice is enough to attract girls ^^ haha.

Guest bellegray

hey!

This is really great, as usual! hahah I dont know what to say anymore -_-;

what college are you attending? (if you dont mind me asking :])

Guest coffee beans

OHMYGOODNESS! MARRY ME!! hahah

I really like your voice. you do sound professional!! :D

show off your voice some more.

Guest silver_byul

no~ you're korean's good!! i know many people that can't even spell words that are korean..>_<

but if they lived in the us and didn't learn i can understand that ^^a

heyy just wondering..have you ever tried singing 왼쪽 가슴 by K.Will?? i think that song fits your

tone of voice =]

Guest geneyoonit

estrella731: hahaha... i'll try not to :P and i'll try to sing better :)

bellegray: i go to the university of washington :D

coffee beans: lol... marry you? can i really? lol.. ><

silver_byul: haha thanx, im not that good @ korean thou... 근대... 그쪽은 한글이 더 편하면 한글로 할께요 ㅎㅎ... i donno who 왼쪽 가슴 is,... but u can send me thesong :)

Guest estrella731

You already sing well~ hehe... I want to sing better too~

But too much rejection has lead me to slight un-confidence (is that a word? -__-) with singing...

I guess it comes with practise @@

Guest silver_byul

왼쪽 가슴 - K.Will

i couldn't download the song..but i usually go to blogs on korean sites and put the songs

in my favorites ^^a

i'm fluent in both korean and english so it doesn't really matter..i feel comfortable speaking

in both languages >0<

여튼 화이팅이삼~!!! ^0^v

Guest geneyoonit

estrella731: u dont sing bad... do u? >< haha

silver_byul: omgawd what a pretty song.. haha do u hav the instrumental??

Guest estrella731

Haha! I'd hope not XD

When I go sing K (Noraebang) my friends say I'm a good singer...

But in a choral situation, I've got heaps to work on @_@;

Actually I am really tempted to put something up... but kind of lack confidence @_@;

And since I don't have a good recording programme or a good microphone, it'll probably be even poorer quality stuff XD

Guest silver_byul

sorry..couldn't find the instrumental version for it...the album itself doesn't have an instrumental

version of it..T^T

Guest geneyoonit

estrella731: hehe imma better singer @ noraebangs too :D and u should DEFINATELY record....!! i don thav a good mic either >< but if i get enuff money, the first thing im gonna buy is a keyboard! :) that way i can make my own instrumentals.. then i'll b like.. INVINCIBLE! hahahahaha :P

silver_byul: haha its ok.. i'll try to dl the song and then vocal cut it? but dood, that guy could sing high.. i'll probably have to do liike... false setto @ that one part.. my range is so limited ><

jlove1831: did u seroiusly have chills?! hahaha... maybe it was chills like when u get.. creeps.. or something.. HAHA

Guest estrella731

Buy your own keyboard? That would be AWESOME @0@ making your own instrumental and sell share them on Soompi XD and I think right now, you're pretty invincible as you are XD

Hehe, you know what? I got really inspired when I went to your Soundclick and listened (yes, about time...) to your other songs, especially the Christian songs you sang, like "I Could Sing of Your Love" and stuff (OMG, I LOVE THAT SONG XD).

So I went downstairs to my piano, got out another pretty nice Christian song, and attempted to record it with me playing in the background. Unfortunately it was too late at night with my voice going all over the place I kept playing the wrong chords -_-;; plus the MP3 I recorded it in gave the POOREST quality @_@;;; so... I just deleted it after cringing at myself XD;;;

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

gosh..AMAZING VOICE. ...you dont want to fail college right? here's the plan. go to college, become a doctor or whatever you said you wanted. marry someone you love and pass on your amazing voice to your children then have them sing to their dreams. kk? you seriously have talent. as good or better than people in the industry now. love your voice. keep singing yo.

editt...

btw. you need to post a pic of yourself somewhere.

Guest geneyoonit

estrella731: lol im not invincible yet.. and i was kidding about being invincible.. lolllllll but ya :D it would be pretty cool to make my own instrmentals! ><

and hey~ lemme hear how it sounds! i bet its not as bad as u said it was.. if u can play the piano, u're pretty musical as it is :) i'll record more christian songs soon :D

iSNT LiFE JUiCY: haha well, it WOULD be prety awesome to be a doctor, i reall want to be.. but things like that dnt really come true often >< im still gonna persue it, but we'll see how it goes...

and my singing is so freakin recessive its not even funny.. LOL my grandpa on my dad's side (and his siblings) were very amazing singers! they're really good.. and so was my dad's grandfather... my mom's side = ONLY my mom.. haha, everyone else is pretty bad... but my dad's cousin is BB~ (a korean singer around 1994-1996 that no one knows about)

anyway... in conclusion...my kids will all suck @ singing.. LOL

oh.. and im too ugly to post pictures online! haha i ahve pictures on myspace and facebook thou... lol..but if u saw my face, it'll break ur computer screen! monitors are expensive these days.. ><

Guest sikkony

estrella731: lol im not invincible yet.. and i was kidding about being invincible.. lolllllll but ya :D it would be pretty cool to make my own instrmentals! ><

and hey~ lemme hear how it sounds! i bet its not as bad as u said it was.. if u can play the piano, u're pretty musical as it is :) i'll record more christian songs soon :D

iSNT LiFE JUiCY: haha well, it WOULD be prety awesome to be a doctor, i reall want to be.. but things like that dnt really come true often >< im still gonna persue it, but we'll see how it goes...

and my singing is so freakin recessive its not even funny.. LOL my grandpa on my dad's side (and his siblings) were very amazing singers! they're really good.. and so was my dad's grandfather... my mom's side = ONLY my mom.. haha, everyone else is pretty bad... but my dad's cousin is BB~ (a korean singer around 1994-1996 that no one knows about)

anyway... in conclusion...my kids will all suck @ singing.. LOL

oh.. and im too ugly to post pictures online! haha i ahve pictures on myspace and facebook thou... lol..but if u saw my face, it'll break ur computer screen! monitors are expensive these days.. ><

I disagree. You keep putting yourself down, but what you think of yourself, usually isn't what others think IMO. So I came around to find out, by surveying a very small population of people and their thoughts on their voice. I heard of a real singer cringing on her voice when she heard herself. You're great, just take it in yo :D You have a neo-classic approach to your singing (in my ears that I could be wrong haha), that is unique to yourself, and you should be proud. Cherish your voice, and don't do what others do (even I do it), and try to shape yourself into this new "POP" kinda thing, it seems so many singers go this way, because of the trend to always sing and sound in such a way. It ain't good. I respect that you keep your voice unique, and away from what the trend is going, and we need more of this! You are awesome :D! It's ok to raise the bar but don't degrade yourself :D

Guest aliks089

Gene, its a shame we didn't really have a chance to talk earlier with... Princess. Again... another demonstration of your awesome voice

Bloody Brilliant mate. I got to say I'm really enjoying those Christian songs in your soundclick as well. Ahh I got true respect for you, man.

- Aliks

EDIT:

형... I saw those pics of you in myspace. You are not ugly by any means. Stop saying it'll break our computer screens loll

Guest estrella731

Yay for Christian songs :D tell me if you do them, I'll go check them out >0<

I managed to dig up an old mic from the bottom of a pile of stuff ^^;; I test recorded something, just from the voice recorder that comes with the system. I had a huge buzzzzzzzz humming sound in the background, which annoyed me to no end... T0T any idea on ways of eliminating that?

Archived