*finished* Kim Tae Woo - 하고싶은말 (hagoshipeunmal)

Guest geneyoonit

Guest geneyoonit

xflyy: woo i sound like taewoo?! nice!!! hahaha... i love kimtaewoo's voice~ especially in his new single album and when he was in soho's song :)

i wish i could control my vibratto thou... i tend to use too much of it, u kno? its sorta annoying... lol

suna: haha mmk :D i'll try not to, but i compare myself to professional sounding soompi members, and i get really jelous >< i cant help but think low of myself :/

eloretardo: LOL omgawed... chem 162 sucks really really bad... its kickin my butt :/... its like... i dont understand a WORD of what's goin on... ehhh...o chem is worse thou eh?? *sigh... aweporijawepifjawpife haha... i should quit school.. haha

estrella731: haha encourage me to quit school! haha... i hate it! >< my dream is to become a psychiatrist, but i doubt it'll work out.. that's one freakin TOUGH path to take ><

HAHA i HOPE i @ least have a small impact on impressin the ladies~ lol... i hadnt had a girlfriend for sooo long >< its been like... 5 yrs...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest estrella731

Psych-anything seems really hard @_@ but if it's your dream, I'm sure you can do it! Hopefully when you graduate, you won't regret the degree you get ^^;

I'm off to university (or college, the American way xD) next year... I told my mum I want to go into Languages (BArts) and Law... but I'm really scared I'll end up regretting it when it's too late to change @_@; the sad thing is I'm interested in everything XD I've had so many dreams growing up... lol.

Just to stay on-topic: I'm always meaning to check out your SoundClick, but never seem to -_- soon! XD

Guest ashes to ashes.

you are really really good =]

love your vioce :D it's calming and nice and smooth. and i read.. you live in washington? cool. close to me xD anyways keep up the good work mann

Guest eloretardo

Well, I already commented here saying you sang this very well, but I listened to your Tim song on your soundspace and I was wondering if you could somehow send me the instrumental for that song? Hope it wouldn't be too much trouble... and I liked the way you sang that as well. It was in your own style. :)

And yes, Ochem sucks... actually, it's not too bad if you just LIVE BREATHE AND EAT ONLY OCHEM hahahahaha seriously though, you have to memorize so many reactions and it sucks... idk it might be easier if you take the lab with it so you can understand it better, but I have a situation that keeps me from taking it. blearrrggghhh

Guest geneyoonit

xstasy: ty :)

estrella731:haha ya... i hope i dont regret what i major in... its gonna be hard the path im taking... im most likely gonna go premed, but we'll see... it would suck if i do all my stuff, but dont even get accepted to a medschool ><... but ya~ if its law ur interested, do it! law actually seems very interesting too.. alot to memorize...

ashes to ashes.: thanx :) where do u live?

Loveee: nah... singing is just for a hobbie... seriously thou, if all fails, im gonna do something w/ music... cuz i love it so much :)

ddalgi<3: haha... do u really want to marry me? o.0... im scared.. LOL jp :P

eloretardo: do u still need the tim instrumental?and ya, im gonna take ochem (i heard it was much easier than gen.chem... gen chem is really hard @ UW~!!) sheesh... haha... but ya, i'll pm u to see if u still need it :)

*last_smile: hehe thanx :D

elavndrc: ya! i hate how stuffy/nazally i sound... its something i gotta fix.. i want my voice to be more 'clear' and there's so much i gotta change w/ my voice... its not that i have anything in my nose, but just a habit/wrong technique.. u know? and when im sick, i cant help it no matter what :P but i wasnt sick when i recorded that song.. lol

Guest estrella731

Wow! Med school! My parents never had THAT ambition for me XD they know how much I suck at anything to do with science -0-;

Memorising, that's what I'm scared of about law. And one gotta be quite confident doing that... something I still need to work on @__@;;

Guest sikkony

estrella731:haha ya... i hope i dont regret what i major in... its gonna be hard the path im taking... im most likely gonna go premed, but we'll see... it would suck if i do all my stuff, but dont even get accepted to a medschool ><... but ya~ if its law ur interested, do it! law actually seems very interesting too.. alot to memorize...

Loveee: nah... singing is just for a hobbie... seriously thou, if all fails, im gonna do something w/ music... cuz i love it so much :)

elavndrc: ya! i hate how stuffy/nazally i sound... its something i gotta fix.. i want my voice to be more 'clear' and there's so much i gotta change w/ my voice... its not that i have anything in my nose, but just a habit/wrong technique.. u know? and when im sick, i cant help it no matter what :P but i wasnt sick when i recorded that song.. lol

Ah you wanted to go into medical science? I asked you in my replied PM but you never told me/replied :P

Yeh I heard Law is textbook reading fun.

It's funny how you say the second line, because I think if I ever fail my course, I'd probably move into music too. I remember my mate saying t he same but IMO, music industry is very hard unless you have the money backing you up. That or you are contracted.

Apparently from other experienced singing students (or was it vocal teachers? short memory), nasal singing is due to ALLOWING air to flow through your nose. I personally do not have experience with this, so I can't back this up with experience. I just noticed, when moving past my first bridge (gear in your words), the air flow in my nose seems to cut off to a near 0. Have you tried raising the soft palate when singing? I "think" this stops air from flowing (who have this problem). Try/test it out, tell me your results.

BTW, did you recieve a PM reply to your reply?

Guest geneyoonit

estrella731: haha med has hekka things to memorize too.. but we'll see.. if i pass this class im in now, im still gonna go fer it :P

sikkony: u sent me a PM?... hmmm..

and i have no idea how to get rid of my nazalliness.. i'll try what u suggested :)

Guest sikkony

estrella731: haha med has hekka things to memorize too.. but we'll see.. if i pass this class im in now, im still gonna go fer it :P

sikkony: u sent me a PM?... hmmm..

and i have no idea how to get rid of my nazalliness.. i'll try what u suggested :)

Alright I assume you didn't. I must of hit the forward/back buttons after posting, I remember "previewing" but 0 from that point on.

yeh give it a shot tell us how it goes yo...

Guest eloretardo

eloretardo: do u still need the tim instrumental?and ya, im gonna take ochem (i heard it was much easier than gen.chem... gen chem is really hard @ UW~!!) sheesh... haha... but ya, i'll pm u to see if u still need it :)

You heard ochem was a lot easier than gchem?! what the... well, I guess I can't really say much since I didn't try at all when I was taking gchem and sorta got not too satisfactory grades... lololol but I always thought ochem was harder than gchem. Eh, anyway, yeah I would appreciate the tim instrumental. I pm'ed you about it a few days ago... but just posting here in case you didn't see it.

wow

awesome voice. *_* lol

i love this song

it's nice to hear someone other than kim taewoo sing it so well. =)

you're korean, right?

haha, perfect pronounciation.

아주 잘했어요~

*shows off*... actually.. i suck at korean. <_<

Guest geneyoonit

sikkony: i pmed ya back :D

eloretardo: i got it (But only @ school, i hadta go home to send u the instrumental) and i sent it to ya :) haha ya~ i got mixed results about ochem being harder than gchem, but more people said ochem was easier... but ya... i heard it covers much different material, like ochem has MUCH more to memorize >< but genchem has more application/concept to do... :/

BKRI: hehe thanx!

bORicha.: haha u cant speak korean? haha.. when i saw ur korean, i thought u were fob for a sec (cuz ur ID was boricha!) LOL

Guest estrella731

Hehe, well, hope you pass!

Or not... so you can submit an audition and become a singer! >0<

(Yes, I AM encouraging to fail now X____X *slaps self*)

But imagine this, a med school student, aspiring doctor (?) that can sing like a star... whoa! Chick magnet! XD

Archived