*finished* Kim Tae Woo - 하고싶은말 (hagoshipeunmal)

Guest geneyoonit

Guest geneyoonit

JSM: aha, so u finally listened to it :P jpjp~ and i have ALOT of finals to finish >< i hav a music one tomarro!! but that should be easy enough.. but still stressin >< i'll make sure i sing another one @ least before spring break :D

xxzone2zonexx: haha thanx~ i think transitions was ok.. there were parts, (especially when it goes high) where i strain HEKKA ><

i need to improve/practice too >:(

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sanoobie

very very nice! omg i dont know how u do it but its awesome! lol i wonder if u do practice =p

o yah i cant wait to hear u sing timeless ~

i'll be waiting for it * kool-aidu*

Guest saera

This is probably one of the best clips I've heard in a LONGG time.

I listened to your other clips too. They're all very good. =)

Guest SUjjang

lol. gene you're as good as ever. #1 fan here speaking. haha. yo. WHERE'S MY SGWANNABE SONG? <3

and if tabs didn't push you to add this song onto your good list. then i woulda drove you even more crazy to do it

너무 잘했어용~~. i'm in love with the song. so much better than what kim tae woo did.. actually i don't really wanna say that because i think he sang this song well... soo yeah but it was good.

you're right. you're beginning was better than your ending. but your adlibs were. SEXXY <3

더 많이 엎대이트 하삼. 사랑 <33

Guest bishie_bashie

HEY! I'm here now! XD

OKay. heard it.

And I loved it.

Wah, you sound like a singer. ^^

Sing more ~

Guest bboyrushfive

gene

this is so frekin good haha

man

i feel like i've been saying the exact same things for every one of your songs but im serious about all of them haha!!

and i have the instrmental for tomorrow by hwanhee ill send it to you

i wanna hear you sing it too haha

I've listening to some of your songs in the past, but I don't think I commented before? Goodness, I love your voice.

Oh~ I would love to hear you sing Hwanhee's Tomorrow also. (Me = FTTS fanatic. XD)

I also have the instrumental of Tomorrow, but it seems like someone else can send it to you already. XD

Guest geneyoonit

sanoobie: LOL dood... i was just kidding about singing timeless!! its so freakin oversung! ><

shelly138: omg.. haha seroiusly?! im so flattered~~ but i bet u cant find friends w/ similar taste in music~~ lol

saera: haha thanx :) i only like a few other songs on my soundclick, most of them suck >< but thanx fer listening~

SUjjang: SGWANNABE?! lol u kno how i hate them~ hahahaha... i'll try to sing against my own will just for u thou.. puhahahaha... 넣무 잘했다니... 넣무 못한건디... ㅜㅡ... 아무튼, 쌩큐포 리슨잉~

.......: haha i love ur sn.. hahahaha... and who's paul kim? is he good?

bishie_bashie: what do u mean ur here now? where were u b4? :P

bboyrushfive: lol... tomarro? i'll try it during spring break.. but i got like.. a few other songs i need to get started on, anyway, send it soon~~

Ayame-chan: haha... if bboyrushfive doesnt send it over, i'll pm u for it :P ty~

안녕하세요. ^ㅇ^

제가 또왔다가네요. ^ㅁ^.

이 노래 넘 멋저요. =]

또 말씀드리지만, 목소리가 넘넘 멋저요.

^^;; 하고, 좀 미안한 말씀이지만..제 친구가 노래불러요..

포인트나 줬으면 해서요..

aim 아이디 있나요?

무슨말씀 ^^ 넘 잘하셨는대.

근대..대학생이라고 하셨죠?

전 `91년생인대.

말편하게 하세요.

다음 노래 기다리고있을 깨요 =]

다음번은 SG워너비 노래한번

해보세요. 목소리랑 잘될꺼같은대..

암튼, 열심히 노력 하세요! =]

화이팅~

Guest Solly

wooooo~ your voice just melts my heart! :DDDDDDD

i absolutely love this song, but i think you sang it

better than tae woo oppa... O.O!!!

GENEYOONIT 짱!!! ^0^b

목소리가 이럭해 맑고 멋질수가! xDDDDDDDD

Guest geneyoonit

baboxo12: ㅎㅎ 전 87년 생일 이에요^^;; 말 나칠께요.. ㅎㅎ 아무튼 고맙다 ^^... 난 SG wannabe가 별료 좋치가 않은데... ㅠㅜ 그래도 어차피 한번할려고 했어... 다음에 꼭해줄께 ^^

SMiLE_for_S0LLY: LOL its impossible to sing it better than kim tae woo~~!! but thanks!! and seriously, ur too nice, i heard ur songs.. sheesh ur like,.. SOO freakin good!! haha

그쪽도 목소리가 넣무 좋아요... ^^

Wow. I love your voice. You have the voice I see most guys are missing, which is the fullness in your voice when you sing. It's great. Your tonality is established and I like it.

Just be a little careful. It can be a little too much. Try putting more dynamics into the song, its more musical.

Guest geneyoonit

mangolover: thanx :) hahaha.. ur actually swaying ur head?? that's so cool! hahaha... i wish everyone did what when i sing.. :P

baboko: ya, i definately need to work on dynamics alot of times.. the thing is, this song is REALLY high.. lol, its really hard to sing quietly up high most of the time.. gotta work on that eh? :) anyway, thanx for listening and commenting :D

Guest itz Nhari

I really like your voice!! ^_^

How old are you?

+) Is it just me or is the song that you sang been touched with effects?

Guest fuRbaLL

OMG! i thought it was a singer a singing this song....not kimtaewoo exactly but a singer. the sound is really nice quality and your voice is soooooooooo goood. gawd, guys who can sing are so hot. >O<;

Archived