Jang Woo Hyuk's fans raging at DBSG's fans

Guest inisblue

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can say is that I'm disappointed in the Cassiopeia fans.

How can they do this to Woohyuk and DBSK. What has Woohyuk ever done to them.

I feel sorry for Woohyuk and all the other artists they did it to - G.O.D., Lee Minwoo, SG Wannabe and Kim Joong Gook.

I also feel sorry for DBSK for having such terrible fans (well the ones who preordered the tickets anyway).

But Im glad that Woohyuk told his fans not to go into an argument.

And lastly (this is my opinion btw) I dont think Cassiopeia are truefully sorry since they done it so many other artists.

Guest evelyn168

Talk about ppl being immature... If you really loved your celeb, you wouldn't being doing this as a fan... You'll just ruin the celeb's image... I hope DBSK doesn't feel too bad about this... I think these fans should be charged for the tickets once they hold it on reserve... They should change the ordering tickets system in Korea so that it's like the US/Canada where you pay if you hold it on reserve... I hope Woo Hyuk, Minwoo, G.O.D.,Kim Jong Kook and SG Wannabe won't be offended by these ppl... What disappoints me the most is that they did it to G.O.D.!!! It's their farewell concert... Ppl don't even have any self-consciousness...

Guest rlyn_xen

They seriously need to find something better to do. By doing this, it's not like they're gaining anything either.

I think to resolve this, at least they should sell unclaimed tickets on the day of the concert.. a couple hours before the concert, so that WooHyuk fans can come early and get tickets.. though they may not get good seats anymore, it's better than nothing.

Guest katana28

I'm slightly confused. Do these DBSK fans do this to other artists in order to hurt the turnout of their concerts (and subsequently the artists themselves financially and mentally)? Or are they doing this to "practice" buying tickets, which in itself confuses me (why are you practicing...to see if you can increase the speed of your typing in information?...)? Or both?

Talk about ppl being immature... If you really loved your celeb, you wouldn't being doing this as a fan... You'll just ruin the celeb's image... I hope DBSK doesn't feel too bad about this... I think these fans should be charged for the tickets once they hold it on reserve... They should change the ordering tickets system in Korea so that it's like the US/Canada where you pay if you hold it on reserve... I hope Woo Hyuk, Minwoo, G.O.D.,Kim Jong Kook and SG Wannabe won't be offended by these ppl... What disappoints me the most is that they did it to G.O.D.!!! It's their farewell concert... Ppl don't even have any self-consciousness...

yeah, I totally agree with you <_<

Guest just jess

i really dont understand why the fans do stuff like this, why are they sabotaging an innocent singer?? do they think dbsk will love them more? or maybe they think they can convert all of woo hyuks fans into dbsk fans? the whole situation is just seriously messed up, they are INSANE.

OMFG.. DBSG fans just go way overboard sometimes. I'm a fan of DBSG but gah.. to buy out all of the tickets and let them go to waste is just plain stupid. why? <_< obsessive freaks.. They've gone overboard too many times, and this is just one of them. I'm disappointed in them. sigh..

poor WooHyuk.

Guest yuans7love

WTH that's really f_cked up. i feel bad for those fans 'cause i know how it feels to really want to see their favorite artist but no tickets -0-;;;

my sis is a huge H.O.T fan (even tho they are all solo now)...and she was just tellin' me about this...can't believe some ppl would stoop that low to hurt ppl. such a huge disappointment...financially, it hurts the sponsors and WooHyuk, cause they probably lost funds for not having those tickets sold....and for those dedicated fans who couldn't go cause seats were "supposidly" all reserved or sold out...dang...teenyboppers need to grow up. anyway...i'm just against those fans, not the artists themselves. have a feeling this thread might get closed, cause it's gonna be a bashing thread. sorry...just venting.

Archived