Jang Woo Hyuk's fans raging at DBSG's fans

Guest inisblue

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow i am a pretty crazyy dbsg fan.. but that REALLY sucks.. those dbsg fans can really be butts! -_- so at woohyuk's concert, were there no people there?! i mean if they bought 1500 tickets.. wow that really sucsk..

i feel sorry for JWH..but itz really not dbsg's fault...they warned their fans before..but it didn't work n they can't control what their fans do..so..please dun hate dbsg because of some of their crazy fans...>.<

Guest ii alicex

exactly. this is why i don't like DBSK

its not dbsk's fault

its not like they told their fans to practice clicking for tickets on someone else's concert

anyways

yeah, it was shady and wrong.

^^ they didn't even buy the tickets based ont eh article it just pre-order u have to reserve it first then u pay so byt that time they woudn't have to pay at all if they don't go at the end??!

:mellow:

The irony of the situation is that hardly anyone pays for anything now, be it CD's or tickets.

Guest Melyxcious

these fans seriously need to get a freaken life -___-''

& a majority of them are all older than me too?

Isn't korea like one of those countries where you must show respect? Respect's a huge thing and obviously these fans aren't showing it to the other artists who work hard for them.

sometimes it's because of them that I resent being a DBSG fan. -_-''

& it's not DBSG's fault that this is happening. It is NOT their fault.

Guest janiiekiim

.. im speechless.

seriously. those dbsg fans need to grow up.

those immature dbsg fans are ruining the reputation of those that do no harm.

wow. seriously. can those dbsg fans stoop any lower?

it agrivates me so much. that they would be so devoted to dbsg. but dont care a crap about other gassoos?.

its not like these are just unknown gassoos, but these are hardbutt working gassoos that hold concerts for their fans and suddenly find that teeny-boppers have just ruined their concert.

i think ill stop here befr i bash. =]<#//3.

Guest jun;MON

Eww how can they do that -__- They're ruining DBSG's image. It disappoints me to see another low life thing they did.

Micky is a BIG H.O.T fan! -__- Those people who did all that only brought DBSG to a low level and more anti's.

Its not DBSG's fault, its theirs.

Why can't they grow up...its good to hear their saying sorry and all...But still...GRR

Guest clairdeluned

Just a quick question...did they do this to any female artists? From what I see, all of those guys may be kind of viewed as "competition" for DBSK...

-Lee Minwoo is obviously from Shinhwa...the "biggest" Korean male group next to DBSK

-god is another incredibly popular male group with a very loyal fanbase

-JWH...well H.O.T...maybe some Cassiopeia girls wanted to prove that DBSK>H.O.T.? I dunno about that one.

-SG Wanna Be is gaining tons of popularity for their singing skills these days.

(Kim JongKook is the only one this may not apply to. Turbo is an old old group :P Besides KJK winning the Daesang and stuff, I can't think of anything threatening about him...)

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong about this, but this happening for many artists, thousands of tickets at a time, seems to be too much to just be a harmless mistake/practice.

Guest pinklegirl007

I can't believe they would do that to Kim Jong Gook... Doesn't he love DBSK?? LOL!!!

Anywayz, I really feel bad for JWH, and his fans... some people are saying that JWH fans are being just as immature for bashing DBSK, but at least they aren't reserving all the seats in DBSK's concert! Not all of them, but some of those DBSK fans really deserve bashing.... I enjoy both BSK and JWH's music, so I'm really saying this from a non bias point of view.

Just a quick question...did they do this to any female artists? From what I see, all of those guys may be kind of viewed as "competition" for DBSK...

-Lee Minwoo is obviously from Shinhwa...the "biggest" Korean male group next to DBSK

-god is another incredibly popular male group with a very loyal fanbase

-JWH...well H.O.T...maybe some Cassiopeia girls wanted to prove that DBSK>H.O.T.? I dunno about that one.

-SG Wanna Be is gaining tons of popularity for their singing skills these days.

(Kim JongKook is the only one this may not apply to. Turbo is an old old group :P Besides KJK winning the Daesang and stuff, I can't think of anything threatening about him...)

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong about this, but this happening for many artists, thousands of tickets at a time, seems to be too much to just be a harmless mistake/practice.

I haven't seen them doing this to any female singers (but maybe it's because most of the pop singers didn't come out with a concert. And who would practice reserving to people such as Lee Soo Young? O_O But then, they always threatened those singers/actresses. -__________-

- Biggest? Hmm, I think that more people are fans of god in Korea :lol: Judging from all my friends/etc.

- Yeah, I agree. They have loyal fans.

- DBSG>H.O.T.? Stupid act. VERY stupid. Because if you take out all the immature 'fans' that don't really support DBSG, then it's a very bad competition. Even though some people out of the 80,000 members of Forever H.O.T., if you take out the immature 'fans' from Cassiopeia, they're missing a big chunk of members.

And also, H.O.T.'s been out for 8 more years. They can't be compared to someone with 2 years experience.

Guest lilazndreamer

exactly. this is why i don't like DBSK

^its not dbsk's fault. they cant control wat hundreds of girls do. i mean they cant choose their fans. dbsk KNOWS how bad their fans are. THEYRE suffering becuase of their fans. one time they had to live with tehir manager for 2 months cuz no one would take them in cuz their fans made too much noise.

i dunt get how u can hate a group jstu cuz of their lame richard simmons fans.

Guest clairdeluned

- Biggest? Hmm, I think that more people are fans of god in Korea :lol: Judging from all my friends/etc.

By biggest, I meant longest-running and famous. I know god is really well loved in Korea (and I <3 them as well), but Shinhwa has a bigger international fanbase...well, from what I know, anyway. :D

Guest ESTHER.

that was a real stupid thing to do.

i LOVE dbsg, but i would never do that, like..

poor jangwoohyuk, i hope the fans who did that apologizes!

man those dbsk fans in korea needs to chill. They take things way too seriously and they don't realize how their actions affect other ppl.

It's not fair to jang woo hyuk or his fans to have those tickets to be bought like that.

Archived