Jang Woo Hyuk's fans raging at DBSG's fans

Guest inisblue

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is their motive of sabotaging woo hyuk's concert...its not like DBSG and Woo HYuk having a concert at the same time/day ??

Woo Hyuk and DBSG are both having concerts on 11 Feb.

Guest msmilkt

thoes fans have really gotten too far ..

can`t they see that it is wrong?? to ruin someone`s conert like that?

can`t they see that it not only gives them a bad name by their beloved DBSK as well??

although this is a horrible piece of news ..

Cassiopeia members are saying sorry to H.O.T. fans who are fuming

^imma glad to see some people are mature enough to apologise ..

to thoes immature ones out there .. i can't readING GROW UP!!!!! DBSK IS NOT WAY IN HELL GOING TO LIKE YOU ANY BETTER BY YOU DOING THAT!!!!! in fact, they`ll probably hate you for it, they were H.O.T fans back in the days ..

Guest vicodin

i was full of rage when i first read it at the jwh forum.. sure, i've calmed down a bit now but the rage isnt totally gone.

this is just crazy. and im just shocked.

Guest plumeria

bscap012.jpg

^^^ i bet u they all did it...

:lol: lmao. sorry but that made me laugh.

Right now and very shocked and speechless about this whole thing.

Guest RiverOfStars

I think the fans who participated in this scheme should all have their memberships to Cassiopeia put on hold for a year (or more). You need to hit people where it hurts in order to get them to learn, and in this case denying these crazy fans their DBSK would hit them the hardest.

Guest Sarang^DBSG

why are they doing this? What the heck is Cassopeia doing? How can they do this to Jang Woo Hyuk oppa! They went too far! They shld be shame of themselves! Have some self control! Even artiste are scared of DBSG's fan. Let's c who was threated? Jeon Hye Bin! Yesh! Her! They seriosly seriously must have some self control. DBSG's rep is going way down like tat! Cant they even think? I'm proud to be a DBSG fan but i'll never do this!

Guest chaserj7

that's so darn immature.

those crazy DBSK fans need a kick in the butt. =_=

I think the fans who participated in this scheme should all have their memberships to Cassiopeia put on hold for a year (or more). You need to hit people where it hurts in order to get them to learn, and in this case denying these crazy fans their DBSK would hit them the hardest.

^ i agree fully. but since they're so crazy they might do illegal things just to see DBSK.

omg...i was shocked when i saw this topic...

even though i am a dbsg fan..but seriously...doing this is NOT right!

dbsg fans in korea r somewhat crazy/extreme about their idol..which is kinda scary... but ..ruining someone else's concert won't make dbsg LIKE them any better..in fact..i think they would HATE them even more! some fans r just so immature... <_<

i wonder wat would woo hyuk and dbsg feel....i feel kinda sorry for them...>.<

Guest shinhwahwah

dat so mean >=[.u dont see JWH's fans doing dat 2 dbsk -_-.those dbsk fans who did dis needs a life and grow den messing up wif pplz concerts.it wouldnt b a surpise if the samething would happen 2 to dbsk oneday.wat comes around goes around .>.O.but im not wishing it will but dis must stop >.O!!!!

If they belong to Cassiopeia, they shouldn't just be on hold--they should be thrown out for good. Are they all members? You can't do anything to the ones who don't even belong to the club. Something like that--revoking their memberships--might make them even even worse, though.

I wonder what the avg age of the ticket buyer is-there are immature older fans, too. Is there an age restriction--or do you need parents permission to buy certain tickets?

Guest lost_kim

This sucks... but the truth is that fans like these have too much power over other artists... how can it be that fans are threating other artists and create anti-fan cafes every time they see other artists getting close to their group members (not specifying any group, cuz it seems fans from every boy group do the same thing)... it's really annoying... but that's one thing, another to sabotage another artists' concerts?!! :angry: seriously, and now because of this incident, probably it won't be the fans alone having to apologize but also the DBSG members, cuz they are new in the business and it's their 형님s and 선배s being affected, and people are going to criticize them for not being able to control their fans (at this point don't think they can anyways)... and it's not like DBSG should be blamed, but their stupid cassiopeia fans!! And advice for the fans that did this: think about consequences before doing things like that!!

OMG that seriously is SO mean T-T what's up with the crazy fans? I guess they are still really young and immature but they still should know what is right and wrong. This is going too far, and how does this help DBSK??

Guest cindel25

I can't believe you all are surprised. I think we heard first hand how far some fans are willing to go for DBSK; Hacking, causing accidents and such.

That's just sad really.

Archived