Britney Goes Crazy Outside Kevin's House

Guest rockydonnatelli

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jirappo.

poor brit. she really needs some help for the sake of her children. she should stay in rehab and the paparazzi needs to get out of her face.

o.o.. i heard on the radio today that Kfed wants full custody over the kids cuz of what Brit's been doing lately :mellow: And emergency court hearing, i heard :o................

If this is truly the case, she brought this upon herself. No one (especially not Kevin) forced her to start living a reckless life.

i saw the video, you know, i probably would have done the same thing, paparrazzi came right in front of her car and took pictures of her...she ignored it, they followed her! and wouldn't stop the picture snapping, due to the lack of privacy, she snapped, and i bet a lot of people would've done the same thing if someone takes pictures of you when your miserable.

Eversince Kfed has been in her life she's been well off.... I think it's really his fault for screwing her over or maybe it was JT?? never know

Guest AMIbunny

omg poor britney >.< *thinks back more than 5 years ago.... ahh Age 16 britney, so cute and pretty. cute music=[ Now..shes like..omg.. i feel bad for her!

Guest UNINSPIRED.

OH MY GOD. That's seriously really scary. I don't know what's up with her nowadays but she's gotta take some time out and chill out. :/

Guest chigusa707

This is so sad. She needs help. If the court does turn over custody of the kids to Kevin (even if HATE that dude), I think it'd only be right. Their mother isnt in the right condition to take care of them.

Britney should get her life back on track.. Its just really sad cause she's this popular celeb and the way the media portrays her is just... ack.

**those are some scary pics, actually.

Guest koreanangel149

britney needs her space as do we...the media is probably making a big deal outta not much anything...ok so she banged up the car with an umbrella...so what...?...she's just goin thru a really hard time and she just needs space

BRITNEY...FIGHTING!!! hahah...

Archived