Britney Goes Crazy Outside Kevin's House

Guest rockydonnatelli

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

No, She is still a celebrity. Your the one with serious problem.

She is just going through something right now.

If this was Boa or some other Korean celebs I bet you have more sympathy.

Actually, BoasBiatchLeo is over BoA a long time ago; it's all about U;nee and Mina now.

Anyways. I'm really curious as to why Britney is acting, for the lack of better word, crazy. I've heard that it was because of Kfed not letting her see her childrens. If that's the case, maybe she should let Kfed have the custody or stop acting so crazy. I know that sounds mean but my family was in a similar situation. My mom was just *crazy* and just beated the house down and it's not good for a child to see a mother like this at all, believe me. So if she still loves her kids..she should straighten up or give them to Kfed or other relatives.

Guest precious4e

O..K....just when I think I can't see any worse Britt pics...

sucks to be a star since all your life's worst moments are blown up for the world to see..

but that's what it is to be a celebrity.

Guest UNee4Life

No, She is still a celebrity. Your the one with serious problem.

She is just going through something right now.

If this was Boa or some other Korean celebs I bet you have more sympathy.

Actually, BoasBiatchLeo is over BoA a long time ago; it's all about U;nee and Mina now.

Anyways. I'm really curious as to why Britney is acting, for the lack of better word, crazy. I've heard that it was because of Kfed not letting her see her childrens. If that's the case, maybe she should let Kfed have the custody or stop acting so crazy. I know that sounds mean but my family was in a similar situation. My mom was just *crazy* and just beated the house down and it's not good for a child to see a mother like this at all, believe me. So if she still loves her kids..she should straighten up or give them to Kfed or other relatives.

OH HHAH, how'd you KNOW :sweatingbullets:

woot I'm glad people have notice because it sucks that I can't change my display name. oh yeah U;NEE and MINA for life!

are you serious? hitting a SUV with an umbrella isn't gunna make KFed let you see the children..wow... She could of at least seduced him, not act liek some CRAZY WOMAN! did he break up with her? she sure is acting like he did

Guest LANNERZZZ

dang look at her leg muscles.

anyways these are cheap shots because the pap. only post up the horrible ones. she has her own issues going on and people really jus tneed to give her a break

Archived