Britney Goes Crazy Outside Kevin's House

Guest rockydonnatelli

Guest rockydonnatelli

Wednesday night (last night), a desperate Britney was photographed outside the home where her ex, Kevin Federline. The photos reveal a furious Britney dressed in white shorts and a hooded sweatshirt repeatedly striking an SUV with an umbrella.

After reportedly spending 45 minutes outside his residence (KFed refused to let her in the house), Britney’s mom picked her up and eventually brought her to the rehab facility.

bspearsrampage0221073hf7.jpg

BSpearsRampage022107_8.jpg

BSpearsRampage022107_5.jpg

BSpearsRampage022107_2.jpg

BSpearsRampage022107_1.jpg

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Da Xing Di

okay...she's just like everywhere nowadays...doing something "shocking" everyday...but it's simply not shocking anymore... too much seeking for attention?

Guest Melyxcious

o.o.. i heard on the radio today that Kfed wants full custody over the kids cuz of what Brit's been doing lately :mellow: And emergency court hearing, i heard :o................

Guest yell0wchic

britney seriously has to work out her personal issues....i feel bad for her. she's being portrayed as some kind of pyscho.....that's the life of a celebrity

Guest Rainie_Days

Sheesh, she really needs help. If I was her after shaving my hair off, I would just like, lock myself in my own bedroom and look after my kids, doesn't she realise reporters are everywhere?

GO BRITNEY!!! hahahha.. :P

hahha that made me laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~

what i wonder is why she's spazing out...there's got to be more to it..than just her ''going crazy''

i feel really bad for her...i hope she gets some help..really i do.

i was never a fan of her, but this is starting to really make me worry for her kids...like..dude..who woulda thought the Britney we first met back in the day would turn out like this..it's like some bizarre drama?!?!

i hate to say it, but i think she's gone too far with this. they need to detain her and not treat her like a celebrity and just let her walk out of the rehab center...

Guest rockydonnatelli

I heard that she went "crazy" because Kevin wants the custody of the two boys.

hahha that made me laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~

what i wonder is why she's spazing out...there's got to be more to it..than just her ''going crazy''

i feel really bad for her...i hope she gets some help..really i do.

i was never a fan of her, but this is starting to really make me worry for her kids...like..dude..who woulda thought the Britney we first met back in the day would turn out like this..it's like some bizarre drama?!?!

i hate to say it, but i think she's gone too far with this. they need to detain her and not treat her like a celebrity and just let her walk out of the rehab center...

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Wow, she really sucks at being angry.

An umbrella? Wtf? There an infinite amount of objects that would do so much more damage to a car than an umbrella.

Wow, she really sucks at being angry.

An umbrella? Wtf? There an infinite amount of objects that would do so much more damage to a car than an umbrella.

maybe because she doesn;t want to go to prison that's why she used soft objects :lol:

i don't know. if she's mad kevin wants the kids, she has very little right to be.

when they take that case to the courts, i think most judges would give kevin custody as he's not out partying every night w/, running around flashing her goodies, and having public meltdowns. what has kevin been doing since the divorce? made a commercial. bout it.

britney should have thought about her kids when she decided to do what she did.

Archived