[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest NovaMania

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KuYA II

^

well were not really sure since the manga isn't even finished yet. I think we will see once the manga is done then maybe their might be a second season.

I've seen the Nana live movie first and watched the anime. To me personally, i enjoy the anime music much more and i like their theme songs more then the movie.

Guest NO NAME?

I finally finished the anime two days ago. It's so good. I prefer the anime OST than the OST from the movie. I should start reading the manga now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tresdanielle

AGH!

[spoilers ahead if you haven't read to Ch.73]

I just finished reading chapter 73! This series really kills. D= I'm so hyped to read the next chapter, but gotta wait! It's getting really complicated with the random fast-forward scenes. &I've been trying to guess what exactly is happening! >_<; But then again I can only blame myself. XP Oh man, I sure hope this series wraps up soon. OH, and Takumi. ): I hate him, but I love him! haha, but probably more love than hate. And Noubu, I really had wished that Hachi and him would pair up again, but after he got closer to Yuri it was hopeless. I mean in the future it looks like they would, but they're not the type of people to let that happen with the consequences. Which brings me to the point why I like this manga series better than others! It's not predictable (for me at least =.=) with what secrets will be revealed or even what's in store for them next. @____@ Well, I guess this is my cue to end my rambling! D:

Oh & btw, Does anyone know when the manga will end?

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't watched the anime in a while. I gave up after waiting months for a new subbed episode to be released. I think I stopped around episode 47.

47 was the last episode of the season.

Celestial-Delinquent just released chapter 74.

^^lol the one i read up to now was up to 73.. so downloading the 74 right now

reaction on 73: i like how shin has come to his senses.. I LOVE HOW HE DECIDED TO BE STRONG AGAIN. and nana accepted his challenged on ren's.. CUTE!!

errr,,, as always i would never like takumi... he's just... ahhh poor hachi

Guest miso1004

AGH!

[spoilers ahead if you haven't read to Ch.73]

I just finished reading chapter 73! This series really kills. D= I'm so hyped to read the next chapter, but gotta wait! It's getting really complicated with the random fast-forward scenes. &I've been trying to guess what exactly is happening! >_<; But then again I can only blame myself. XP Oh man, I sure hope this series wraps up soon. OH, and Takumi. ): I hate him, but I love him! haha, but probably more love than hate. And Noubu, I really had wished that Hachi and him would pair up again, but after he got closer to Yuri it was hopeless. I mean in the future it looks like they would, but they're not the type of people to let that happen with the consequences. Which brings me to the point why I like this manga series better than others! It's not predictable (for me at least =.=) with what secrets will be revealed or even what's in store for them next. @____@ Well, I guess this is my cue to end my rambling! D:

Oh & btw, Does anyone know when the manga will end?

I totally agree with everything you said. It's SUPER confusing with this back and forth of the time skips.

SPOILER TIME!!

And for those who read ch. 74, I don't think "Little Ren" is Reira's son but Hachiko's son. My reasons? For one thing, he looks older than Satsuki and it won't make sense that Reira got pregnant before Hachi did. Second, when Hachi asks Satsuki who she was gonna make v-day chocolates for, she listed "daddy? brother? yasu-san?" Third, "Lil Ren" doesn't call Reira mom and Reira mentions how she should hate "Lil Ren" because he is someone Takumi "treasures."

So, yeah. I am not a big Reira supportor. Yet I do feel sorry for her at times but she brought it to herself.

But I gotta say.. don't you guys think Takumi looks WAY better with shorter hair?

^^the story is getting more and more depressing to me.. just finshed ch 74 too and i cant helped but to be soo frustrated

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!

so yea...ive been hearing alot of speculations that ren could have been dead in the future. which totally frustrates me.. if it werent for renXnana's uncoditional love for each other, i wouldnt have continued reading this manga.... i just hope ren is just hiding somewhere, trying to get himself back on track and eventually will meet up again with nana in england.. and boom! happy ending~

and about the little ren... yea im guessing to that he is hachiXtakumi's son. but then again, in the story, hachi and takumi separated.. why would hachi leave little ren with takumi's and just taking satsuki with her??? some future scenes that appered before finally makes sense to me.. like satsuki's name. im pretty sure her name would be sachiko and how come it turned into satsuki.. and now this chapter explains, ren gave the child's name... and for some reasons, i dont know why, hachi named her second child after ren.. which really saddens me cuz i forsee this a very tragic event.. especially the scene where reira is remeniscing her days with ren in london..i mean wth was that? i cried because the speculations might be true.. I JUST SERIOUSLY HOPE NOT!!!! im going crazzzy.. =~~ i still wish for renXnana happy ending. their love for each other is they only reason why i manage i keep up with this manga~~~ im soo tired of takumi's womanism and hachi's crybaby attitude and getting her hopes up with takumi... i really find her soo weeak.

ahh lol you guys think completely different then i do O_O i thought

little ren

would be

takumiXreira

O_O but now that you explained it some more it does make sense... XD hmm

yea i do have a feeling ren won't be there later in the future ><; but do you think takumi still loves hachi?? in the story it kinda seems like it lol

but ahhh can't wait for the next chapter!

Guest simplirain

Ohhhhh. I just got hooked onto this series recently. I know I'm a bit late LOL. But whatever. At first the beginning was quite dull but after a few chapter it got to me. Ren is such a effing hottie. The accessories and all those clothings is sooo hot too. Props to the author for making some realistic manga. I actually got teary eye on some chapters =p

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!!

ahh lol you guys think completely different then i do O_O i thought

little ren

would be

takumiXreira

O_O but now that you explained it some more it does make sense... XD hmm

yea i do have a feeling ren won't be there later in the future ><; but do you think takumi still loves hachi?? in the story it kinda seems like it lol

but ahhh can't wait for the next chapter!

SPOILERRRSSS!!! SPOIILEEERRSSS WATCH OUT!!!

i seriously think takumi does have feelings for hachi. he is just a womanizer. he can't help it.. if ren has drug addiction, i guess takumi has woman addiction.. howver ren's drug addiction didnt make his love for nana any lesser so i guess its the same thing with takumi's woman and his 'love' (should i just say feelings? LOL) for hachi. its scary.. but remember how in one of the chapters, hachi was like "it doesnt matter if takumi has 100 women around him, as long as i am the NUMBER 1."

but seriously, its getting tiring between them two. and im guessing that hachi broke off with him after learning his intimate relationship with reira. i mean you know, she and takumi know how important reira is to shin and vice versa with shin to reira... and now she is finding out her husband is having an intimate relationship with reira??? i guess she grew tired too..

but then again, i am not yazawa ai... wish i was so i could clearly share the ending..LOL.... sooo these are just my speculations.

Guest xDD

hmm i guess he's just a womanizer then lol yea yea i remember that episode but i think it's true though no matter how much women he has he always come back home to her? XD hmm she probally found out some way and just gave up but i think it's good though lol i just read your other post saying how hachi is weak lol she is though but haven't she always been that way lol

Guest losborrachos

just read the chapter and i'm glad it cleared up a lot of things, though it left more to be resolved. so yeah, now i'm guessing the child hachi's currently carrying is a boy--little ren. which is why yazawa had that whole conversation about finding a flowery boy name if it turned out to be a boy. then i guess they had another child, satsuki. also, with all the twists that yazawa's written so far, i'm beginning to lean on the theory that ren's not dead, just missing or away for a long time or in a coma or something, which is why naoki's still hoping for a trapnest reunion. wishful thinking on my part, really.

read your other post saying how hachi is weak lol she is though but haven't she always been that way lol

yea.. thats why i didnt like her ever since the first book. as i said, im only keeping up with/purchasing this manga because of renXnana. but i guess since nana is like the 'strong' nana, hachi would be her opposite. i didnt like how she just falls in love with random person, gets hurt when one breaks up with her, and boom.. new love again.... (which is actually a reality)

i thought guys like shouji shouldnt just exist in the first place. but i kinda backed off with that thought after i heard his complain on how nana just go with flow. and that he was seriously hurt when she didnt fight for her right to be with him and just let shouji be with sachiko instead. i mean if you love someone, you would seriously fight for him right? no matter how many wheels are there in the relationship. and shouji was hurt cuz he knew nana doesnt 'love' her the way he actually loved her.

but i guess you could say she improved. still weak but theres improvement. she's not that kind of girl anymore that will just give up anything if things go wrong for her. she knew takumi is still a womanizer and she knows his lame excuses but then she keeps on holding on to that day when takumi will only just look at her. she finally has fallen in love. you`ll really see that she's a grown up woman but then again still a crybaby~

in the manga.... some chapters long ago.. she stated something like 'when im with takumi, i feel soo much happy and my life is complete... but if takumi is not beside me... i actually dont know what to do with my life.'. another reason why i hate her character. she is so dependant on people to look after her. to watch over her. however you`ll see how yazawa ai portrayed her in the future. she is a working mom ^_^.. another improvement for hachi i guess? and since she separates from takumi, she might have gone a little stronger and started to depend only to herself.

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

possible spoilers??????

I just read Chpt. 74 and omgsh little Ren surprised me. At first I thought it was Shin's son, cuz it looked exactly like him. yes even though he calls Takumi "daddy", i thought it was somehow Shin's son but under Takumi's care xD

but then I thought it really doesn't fit Shin's image, esp since we've already seen how Shin was like in the future. But as someone has already explained, it really does make sense now that little Ren is Takumi and Hachi's child, with the whole 1 kanji flower boy name, and the chocolates for Satsuki's brother.

i wonder how that scene will go (when she decides to name her son Ren). i bet there's a heartfelt moment with Nana too. seriously when are those 2 gonna get back together. it reminds of of the prideful issue she had before when Ren left for Tokyo

this manga frustrates me to no end, but i love how its full of twists and surprises. so its good frustration :D

- edit -

omg reading Chpt. 70 again makes so much more sense now!!! esp the parts about Satsuki's brother, Hachi wanting to go to England during Spring Break and when Hachi was asking "how is ren?" and it focuses on a picture of Ren, i think she might have been asking about little Ren instead

Guest orangeSHR00M

^ HAHHAA omg youre right. xD

in ch 70 when hachi said brother, i thought she was refering to shin since hachi's his "mommy" and i thought that satsuki was just denying it at first.

gosh, whenever i read a recent nana chapter, i have no idea whats going on. it really does seem like random scenes but reading everyone else's posts clarified a lot of stuff ^________^

Guest precious4e

*** POSSIBLE SPOILERS*****

I just read chapter 74 too. Even though little Ren is supposed to be Hachi and Takumi's son I still feel like something fishy is going on there lol.

And regarding the thing about big Ren being dead, it seems feasible since he's not seen in any of the timeskip scenes and everyone is acting like it (Reira being all sad and reminiscing about Ren, Hachi naming her son Ren, and Nana running away). I dunno but that's what people are saying in other forums. It makes for an interesting, yet sad, theory. I personally don't want it to be true. Can't wait for chapter 75!!

this manga frustrates me to no end, but i love how its full of twists and surprises. so its good frustration :D

- edit -

omg reading Chpt. 70 again makes so much more sense now!!! esp the parts about Satsuki's brother, Hachi wanting to go to England during Spring Break and when Hachi was asking "how is ren?" and it focuses on a picture of Ren, i think she might have been asking about little Ren instead

yea im kinda bittersweet with this story now.. cuz we're getting so closer to the future.. lol. i mean the future's story... arrgh... im not making sense at all.. but you know what i mean :P im kinda cringing to whats really going to happen.. will ren actually die??? is little ren really hachiXtakumi's son? what happened to nana? what about shin? and what about the reira i hate the most? LOL too many questions that only yazawa ai could answer.... *sigh

anyways.. actually i needed to re-read the chapter where they started to open up the future's story (lol here i go again). starting from the first time they introduced satsuki... then some really do make sense now..... seriously. im going to go crazzzy just by reading this book. LOL. i wont understand a thing in one sitting..

and so... if ren really does die in this story.. then that's it.. im giving up this book. he and nana are the only reason why i purchase and read this.

Archived