Guest NovaMania

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shortcakiee

the 1st episode of the anime is already out XD

Anyway Nana the manga have been so touching lately TT_TT

I've criiiiied so much bleeeh... If our speculations of Nana is true then...then arghhh >=(

Guest aikomidori

Do you guys get your NANA chapters raw or from a scanlation group? If you get it from a translating group, do they translate to English? I downloaded volume 2 - 13 from the Takoyakis scanlation group, which means they have it up to chapter 48...but some people here have read until chapter 57..I can't wait until I get to read more~~^^

Guest iloveren

i just watched NANA the first epi to the anime!

it's greeeeeeeeeattt! even though i read to vol 8 already i will still watch the animee =D

i love the opening and ending song!

Guest shimoda

1st ep rocked. :)

will look forward to watching the rest... imo, it's more appealing than the live action.

1st ep rocked. :)

will look forward to watching the rest... imo, it's more appealing than the live action.

Guest yumi_shs

^Definitly better than the movie.

Everyone here is saying stuff about the manga completely different from what I think >.< hmm lol

I don't think NANA dies, she just goes hiding away from everyone.. and I don't think Misato kills her either... The second Misato probably is Nana's blood related sister, 99% sure about that one, and I just think that the 'fake' Misato is using her name because she's fantasising that she actually is Nana's sister or something.

I don't actually think Takumi is treating Hachi that badly either really, because, yeah, sure he's a shizzle head for cheating on her, but she also know's that he's cheating and she even said she doesn't mind as long as she is still 'first' on his list... =/ (she's also twisted lol).. but yes, Takumi went through all that trouble to stop the papparazzi shots of ren and reila from being published, while making it an excuse for him and Hachi to get married. You also see at the end in the future when They're living together, and everyone looks significantly older there...

I'm extremely curious to know what happens with Yasu and Miu, and also Shin and Reila... they were both so upset and Shin's tears!! His tears are too pretty T__T

phew! X3

The 1st episode of the Anime is good. I'm glad the characters look pretty much the same. Hahaha.. Hachiko is so cute! I also like the songs a lot.

Overall, the anime is MUCH better than the live action. Mika annoys me more and more now as Nana Oosaki. The anime Nana does a better job in portraying the way I thought Nana would be. Hachiko is good too. So cute!!! Hehe. :D

Looking forward to the next episode!

Guest Izam.

The 1st episode of the Anime is good. I'm glad the characters look pretty much the same. Hahaha.. Hachiko is so cute! I also like the songs a lot.

Overall, the anime is MUCH better than the live action. Mika annoys me more and more now as Nana Oosaki. The anime Nana does a better job in portraying the way I thought Nana would be. Hachiko is good too. So cute!!! Hehe. :D

Looking forward to the next episode!

Lol. I watched the movie finally and uh....it's not a good movie at all. (feels so teeny bopper). I didn't like any of the actors or actresses in the movie (they didn't do a good job playing any of the characters). And how it ended? WTH? At least they could wait until the manga is finished, then make a movie. I mean what the heck is THAT all about? (just want to jack $ out while the manga is still hot I guess) :rolleyes:

Lol. I watched the movie finally and uh....it's not a good movie at all. (feels so teeny bopper). I didn't like any of the actors or actresses in the movie (they didn't do a good job playing any of the characters). And how it ended? WTH? At least they could wait until the manga is finished, then make a movie. I mean what the heck is THAT all about? (just want to jack $ out while the manga is still hot I guess) :rolleyes:

Yeaaah. Totally agree to what you're saying. The movie is poorly made. Storyline doesn't progress at all. And it feels so depressing. Mika's facial expressions annoys me the most though. -_-

I think Hachi and Nobu are a good actors though. Well, better than the others. Haha

Guest Izam.

Yeaaah. Totally agree to what you're saying. The movie is poorly made. Storyline doesn't progress at all. And it feels so depressing. Mika's facial expressions annoys me the most though. -_-

I think Hachi and Nobu are a good actors though. Well, better than the others. Haha

She doesn't have much expression. It's almost like she's trying to act cool the whole time throughout the movie instead of actually acting out the role of Nana. :rolleyes:

Hachi and Nobu were ok. Everyone else were really horrible. And why did they make Reira look so OLD in the movie? =P And Shin? He looks like an old man. =T

Archived