Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

@curlygee

They tagged her in 3 pictures, same work art that is Lothar III.

The caption said:

The last person who left the room is Giacometti fans, actress Kim A Joong. She said, it's more impressive than when she saw it in Europe.

Now lights off click click.

Edit:

Btw, apparently 10 March is the 15th anniversary of KAJ debut?!!

@nancy131 thanks a lot!!

• Like 7

This person in DC Gall said AJ came to Shake Shack in Gangnam today. She wore a hoodie, ordered a take away, then drove away with her car.

This OP said, she/he worked there but quitted the job in summer last year but people still told her/him. The OP wished AJ would come when he/she still works there. The OP is sad.

source dc gall

@nancy131 Ah!! So it could be then! I saw someone on twitter keeps sharing info about a gathering to celebrate AJ debut anniversary which will be held on 10 March.

Fans are hoping King would hold a fanmeet to celebrate it.

• Like 6

Thanks @nancy131 for sharing the radio show links. And of course, thanks to @siena and @sarangashia for your trans. (。’▽’。)♡ Please,  don't ever get tired! 

It's nice to know that AJ is enjoying her time off. Hihihi

**insert Han Ji Soo's gif in a hoodie**

(my connection is bad so I couln't find the gif ㅠㅠ) 

Spoiler

http://m.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=331381

Maybe it's her request but I wish at least 1 photo of hers was taken at the art exhibit just like the other celebrities. 

• Like 5

Not much about that blog the OP just said AJ’s voice suits the late-night radio because it has that gentle medium tone that is very calming and smooth perfect for melancholic nights. And in 2011 with Yoon Dohyun’s 2 o'clock date radio guesting the OP said she made a quick and witty remarks. AJ can definitely DJ her own radio segment. 

Btw, the first part of that radio guesting with PKL she mentioned during 200PB she went outside putting on that fat suit and people were looking down on her. She got sad the way people treat someone like that because she was so immersed with the character that she relates so much with it. And during the skinship part in the movie where the main characters kissed but Jenny had to stopped Sangjun touching her like the breast/nose scene, she said it was supposed to be a funny scene but she felt sad filming it. So PKL said AJ is so kind-hearted <3 and AJ can’t stop laughing during the whole guesting ㅋㅋ she’s so lovable I remember also during the presscon of lutyn she laughs at small things hehe such a happy pill, our ray of sunshine :wub: And I think AJ’s english skill is quite good she has a good pronunciation probably even better than other kcelebs hehe maybe because she likes to watch foreign films and ofc her eagerness to learn the english language and improve it. ^_^

To commemorate her debut anniv why don’t we name ourselves hahaha AJoongies? KAJers? everyone feel free to suggest :lol:

• Like 8

Trans of the part 3 ^_^ 

Spoiler

HHY: Let’s proceed to A+G interview with beautiful AJoongssi who doesn’t need anything. (t/n: She is implying AJ already has everything :tongue:)

HHY: What completes fashion, face or body?

AJ: It’s hard. 

HHY: It’s hard right!

AJ: Even though the face and body is important but I think attitude is the most important. (The way one carries themselves)

HHY: awhhh~ [caption: Amazed]

AJ: The thing that completes fashion, is ATTITUDE. 

HHY: Supposed you’re going on a blind date, skirt or pants?

AJ: I’ll just wear what’s appropriate for the weather ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

HHY: Darn... Aishh! :lol:

AJ: Honestly I often don’t wear skirt but since it’s spring time I should try to wear it. 

HHY: (With clothes like this) You should wear skirt.

HHY: With today’s filming what is the item that you think you look good the most?

AJ: Trench coat!

(both owoooo-s lmao look at how cute AJ is)

HHY: The charm that will likely work better when on a blind date? [caption: chic or cute?]

AJ: It would seem to be a bad thing if the person knows too much about it. It depends on the partner and the atmosphere/mood I think it's better to be flexible.

HHY: Ajoongie~ I’m hungry today! (Aegyo)

AJ: ohhh! *shakes head* ㅋㅋ

edit:

It seems dc fans are preparing for another support event for her 15th anniv. They reposted the previous support events and I’m so touched seeing their efforts all these years :’)

Spoiler

Check them out here 

link

link

I think she posted these 3 on dc herself, I’ll try to do the trans sometime ㅎㅎ

link

link

link

And I discovered she has another dog aside from sarang, the dog’s name is gureum(cloud) :lol: Both are maltese I think??

ZZ3436e.jpg

The one whose hair is tied up, is cloud

uG6TK98.png

And this is sarang(love), maybe she got its name from 200PB because same. The one she posted on instagram and twitter is also sarang

1IqH5Gi.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Reading her fan letters does feel like a love letter :lol: AJ is so good at warming her fans’ hearts :wub:

Spoiler

Title: [앙갤 Happy 1st Anniversary~!!]

AJK 2012.03.02 

NmW0ulr.jpg

oQdTEnq.jpg

앙갤 Happy 1st Anniversary~!!

To my babies whom I always feel.. grateful.. sorry.. and whom I really really love~ ♡

P.S. To the adults..

I think there’s another pic but it’s not available anymore or the file is already missing ㅠㅡㅠ Actually AJ has a cute, neat handwriting it’s just that the style/font is for korean reader expert :lol:

source

Spoiler

Title: [I’m 9 years old, 앙갤 2 years old!! Happy Birthday!!]

AJ 2013.03.03

K1WzYm7.jpg

bheTYMj.jpg

source

Spoiler

Title: [Thank you for congratulating me.. Thank you for the third anniversary]

AJ 2014.03.17

y0XP9Rt.jpg

7eqoEOn.jpg

AJ is really fond of putting dots on her posts ㅋㅋㅋ so I tried not to modify much her post bc I find it so cute with all these dots and adorable emoticons :D 앙갤 is an abbreviated of kim (a)joo(ng) (gal)lery so they pronounced it as ang+gael (how the koreans pronounce the word gallery)

source

She use AJ as a username when posting on dc and used AJK once. In the questionnaire they asked her how often she still visit her dc gall, and she vaguely answer just feel my presence (?) lol Hope she will try to visit and post again for her 15th anniv :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

back to 2015 when she delivered free watches to all of the mothers at the seven locations that offer facilities for mothers under the Korean Welfare Association for Women (link)

kind hearted,down to earth AJ<3

11417403_164337393915249_1353685563_n.jp

@sarangashia thank you for those letters,love letter indeed :tongue:  made me miss her even more

and the dots things is so cute,not with captions on sns but on letter too (Kim Ah Jeom sshi,how can I not love you? ㅋㅋ )

1520082125.gif

(gif from DC)

AJ also knows how to do fan service ㅋㅋ(5:00)

Mod: do not post consecutively unless an hour has passed after your previous post. You can edit the previous post instead.

• Like 8

CJ O Shopping fashion home shopping program "Hit The Style" recieved orders that worthed 3 billion Won for 2 consecutive week. The program introducing new products from A+G and S.L Riahh (women fashion brand) reached 3 billion Won orders within 2h30minutes, with average of 1.2 billion sales per hour.

This knit pullover was sold out within 40 minutes worthed of 900 million Won.

0004018440_001_20180305155139514.png?typ

A+G suit sold out over 9000 set within 37 minutes of broadcast.

The trenchcoat was sold out within 17 minutes worthed 600 million Won.

source

@nancy131 I remember that milton stelle representative said it was AJ idea to give away watches as gift to single parent mothers and she delivered them personally.

@sarangashia like always, thank you for your hardwork!!

hmmm what should we name ourselves? majoongers? lol!!!

I hope she doesn't forget her debut anniversary.

About her English skill, I think her skill is good, she went to Swiss to learn English and also to New York.

She spoke some words in English in Hope TV program, her grammar and pronunciation were good. Didn't she speak in English in that American-Chinese movie? But they dubbed her voice in Chinese. In the trailler she spoke in English, ofc she still has an accent but not that thick.

@yosii I think we must wait a little while. She usually only has 1 project  per year. But she always had good projects and she always did good so it worth the wait.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

@siena woah! crazy look at that sales :o I hope  A+G will hold another fansign event bc I remember last time her kfans were complaining they can’t put flower crown and other stuffs on her bc of her fedora hat well except for that mickey headband ㅋㅋㅋㅋ majoongers sound like the game mahjong :lol: majoongies is kinda same but it does sound cute for me hehe btw where can I find that hope tv program I don’t think I watched the whole thing :(

edit: oh so she often visits a single mom care center another article 

I’m really glad AJ is concern about these things like care for women rights, and she’s gaining feminists fans on twitter bc of her past interviews and deeds. 

• Like 7

hello I managed to get in touch with the lutyn dvd team ... those who bought the dvd please vote in the poll ... they said this ..  

Thank you for contacting us about the vote. Our blu-ray team kept trying to request about two main actors commentary. And this will be the last request. The progress can’t be delayed anymore. The vote is a guideline how the distributor have to contact with two main actors agent. The vote is about if two main actors cannot comment on same day; the buyers want two actors commentary separately? If only one actor can comment, the buyers still wanted? We had to give the result to the distributor by today (KST) so we are apologize about not noticing in overseas notice board. Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any other questions regarding blu ray / dvd.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Live Up To Your Name Blu ray/ DVD Team

• Like 2

Happy International Women’s Day to all amazing women in this thread ^_^

Waiting for her update today :rolleyes:

(Sanghee, an icon for all women B))

giphy.gif

edit:

she retweeted this tweet from siwff, which will be held on May 31st to 7th of June

• Like 9

AJ with Lee Hae Yeong (Director?), i think this is an old video. 

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/2810941

Is AJ's 15th anniversary today or on the 12th?? We haven't named our group yet and I can't think of anything decent, lol. I was thinking of AJgideul (agideul means babies,  right? :huh:) which sounds like aegi and can translate to AJ babies but that's too corny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

• LOL 4