Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

@nancy131 I’m waiting for the s/s collection of a+g photoshoot, other clothing brands already released their. Seeing those pics reminds me this post from instiz, another director asked byun sunghyun if they used cg on aj legs in my ps partner bc it looks too long :lol:

http://www.instiz.net/pt?no=4990193&page=2&k=김아중&stype=9

and knetz commenting they’re envious lol

5JnaFhG.jpg

yEZrtjf.jpg

How come she’s got everything?? :wink:

• Like 7

@sarangashia of all the Korea actress i liked,she's one of the kind<3

I felt bad to know that she lose her confidence since the early days when comparing her beauty with KHS,KTH and somehow finding study hard is a way to get a new look.Gladly,at the 30s AJ had a lot of more fun and less frightened

btw,i'm looking forward to a new photoshoot too but a new glance of her in 2018 would be great,we only saw her hand and feet from the beginning of the year :lol:

• Like 7

@nancy131 Entertainment industry is such a competitive world maybe it was her coping mechanism back then but aj turned into a beautiful mature woman now and got more positive outlook in life. And that made her amazing <3 

The sure sched I know is SIWFF held during around june but that’s still far from now ;(( We need an update the soonest! :bawling:

• Like 6

Anyone here has a copy of InStyle October 2012 issue? I read an article that says AJ had a column and became a star editor with the theme 'New York Diary'.

Source

@nancy131 Do you have twitter? I think I saw that pic from twitter. (•ω•) I also see lots of AJ fans using hamtaro pics (the same one from the questionnaire) and the expressions are so on point and it's cute! Lol

• Like 4

@curlygee I saved the pic form her DC gallery but I'm on twitter and saw it too,it's so cute just like AJ ㅋㅋ

her DC fans are really creative :3

27067339_1681324278593616_44134690211800

about AJ's Instyle column,i found some scans from this blog naver

AJ instyle 2012

She went to NY after finishing filming movie "My ps partner" and i remembered on "Star date" interview they said she attended an acting school here

Untitled7b8bb.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I would really love to read her diary and take a glimpse of her daily life when she was in new york. I can’t rely much on those scans to do a trans tho ;(( such a pityㅠㅠㅠ

@siena Ah! She’s so pretty. For someone who saw her that up close, took a pic and did not faint I salute him, if that’s me I might faint in an instantㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• LOL 6

So thankful for the photo shared by the OP. :wub:Can't wait for after Seollal Holidays! It's been a long time since I saw her with black hair! :D

On the otherhand.... Can you guys remember this? I remember seeing gifs and stills but I couldn't find the video. 

• Like 4

The marketing manager also said, the spring collection is so pretty. And he's happy he had a chance working with AJ again.

I like the photographer, he has worked with many top star. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Dropping it here again cos I adore her black hair :wub:

Fans are wondering if she will work on a project soon since she dyed her hair.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1