Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

Even journalist misses our AJ that they wrote a news about her bodyline with a picture from 2014 magazine photoshoot. The article said, she's taking a break after LUTYN.

AJ where are you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Title: "The King" Kim AJoong beautiful bodyline, a striking pictorial.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003210445

0003210445_001_20180130122825648.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

This post is currently on top 3 of instiz and it’s gaining 400+ comments right now. 

http://www.instiz.net/pt?no=5007723&page=1&k=김아중&stype=9

The OP summarizes how 2 weeks before the production of 200 pounds beauty they can’t still find a female lead, many rejected it bc they have to wear a suit and it will take 3-4 hours of prosthetics to be done. The female lead need to sing in the film, and the scenario/topic is a bit sensitive. Uri Ajoong took the risk tho she’s still a newbie at that time but the movie hit daebak. Many CF deals were offered to her after the movie, the OP said you can hear ‘Maria’ everywhere and people were singing the song at the karaoke. She caused a sensation!!

edit:

It was first offered to ko soyoung, kim heesun, lee nayoung, and soo ae but they all rejected it. Commenters are saying they can’t imagine someone doing it aside from Ajoong. Some considered this as AJ life’s work. :lol:

Comments are flooded saying how she’s so beautiful in the movie, and thought at that time that she is the most beautiful celebrity in korea lol. They never knew she is just a newbie bc her acting is already so good and the fact that she used her own singing voice commenters found it really amazing. 역시 갓아중 ㅋㅋㅋ

Tbh I rewatched the movie many times haha She’s just so cute there and her acting is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

@siena We miss her a lot!!! I want to hear a casting news this month :lol: Or even a selca will do I’m desperate ;((( 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@ashia16 i love this movie too,indeed the turning point of her career and she really fits the character especilally in the innocent,cute side.I remembered reading a comment on facebook said that "the cute things like gwiyomi,kawaii  cant compared to AJ'acting in 2PB,seems like she was born this way,I was head over heels for her after watching the film" :3

AJ in strong heart ep 58 with "Sign" cast

she talked about her unrealised movie "29 years" (2008),it was canceled suddenly after she'd prepared 6 months for fliming (the movie was reproduced in 2012 with the new cast,director but same script and they changed the title to "26 years") ,she was disappointed and how "that fool" drama mean to her at that time,maybe she really fell in love during filming?! (I just try to figure out after google trans an article on naver :3)

Our girl is so sincere here when sharing her story <3

• Like 6

@nancy131 I was having a hard time finding the other parts of that strong heart guesting, thanks for the vid. Actually I watched the movie 26 years, the female lead had some action scenes and thought that it would’ve been nice if Ajoong was casted again. Investors pulled out bc of the sensitive content of the film that’s why it got halted. It’s a crowdfunding production so it finally push through tho the casting had some changes. Of all her dramas I have a soft spot for ‘That Fool’ it is such a healing drama :wub: Maybe AJ felt at that time too, having someone like Goo Dongbaek in her life would be really great? Lol but I’m pretty sure not with Hwang Jungmin sunbae bc he’s already married at that time :lol:

Btw guys I changed my username from ashia16 to this ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 5

@sarangashia your new ID is nice:lol:

tbh,"that fool" is my least favourite of her,HJM nim still looks like her senior in this drama and I cant watch them as a couple ㅋㅋ

AJ's so quite these days but i know it's normal when you stan actor/actress,we have to wait until the cast news realeased.A thriller or woman film would be great 

• Like 5

@nancy131 I guess it all comes down to personal preference no? :D I want her next project to be a film, So she can do movietalk on vlive, guerilla date guesting and stage greeting Lol bc seeing top stars promoting their film is quite fun :lol: And it’s time for AJ to go back on chungmuro her last lead was ‘Catch Me’ 2013?? :wacko:

• Like 6

@sarangashia @nancy131

Back in 2008 my sister watched 200 pounds of beauty and told me to watch it cos it was good. But I'm not interested. I wasn't interested on any K drama or K movie altho my close friends were big fans of K drama. Whenever they talked about a k drama I didn't pay any attention. Until one day on college term break I was using my sister laptop and opened her drama folder and watched one of them. I forgot which drama tho lol! I didn't watch the whole drama, skipped most of them. After then I watched some dramas that I found interesting but again I skipped most part. Until now there are only 3 dramas that I watched from the beginning until the end, Cain and Abel, Master of the Sun, and LUTYN.

I saw some scenes from 200 pounds of beauty but only until recently I fully watched it. AJ potrayed her character very well, the awkward and shy Hana. Recently the director of the movie praised her in interview. He said Joo Ji Hoon (along with the gods) is similar to AJ. They're not afraid to take a risk and willing to do any direction given eventho for most actors it could be a big burden to their image.

I don't understand people who really think that Hana was the real AJ and that she underwent a complete surgery from head to toe to transform into Jenny. Don't they know about makeup for movies? Reading their comment saying AJ is fake from head to toe really got me laughing out loud.

Anyway, a blogger who lives in Kota Kinabalu wrote that she heard from her acquitances that AJ is in Kota Kinabalu. She was seen in the elevator and entrance hall. She's always accompanied by one or two oennideul (older sisters).

Wow she stays there for more than a week already, almost 2 weeks.

So many koreans visiting Kota Kinabalu. Fortunately looks like not many people recognized her. Good, so she can rest well.

blogger kotakinabalu

• Like 7

@siena Ikr! I don’t understand where the hate is coming, well bad for them bc they can’t keep a good woman down :wink: But I’m glad she’s gaining again new fans not just in korea but intl as well ^_^ Wow another sighting from our girl and spending the most of her time resting ;)) 

Director Byun Sunghyun (My PS Partner, The Merciless) is already preparing for his next project and he casted Sol Kyunggu again. The movie is entitled ‘King Maker’ it trended on twitter yesterday and some fans of the director want him to cast AJ again. He has kinda lot of supporters. 

• Like 6

@sarangashia OMG!!!!! I really hope he casts AJ!!!! Remember they met after AJ was back from SF. Please please......

SKG got his fame again after merciless and memoir of murderer. He won many awards.

Let's pray hard!!!!!

But the blogger didn't see her personally? It was the talking she heard from her acquitances.

• Like 5

@sarangashia she did a lot of promotions for "My ps partner" and "catch me" when she plays the lead so let's hope she'll choose movie as her next project.

I want to see AJ on big screen for the first time  :tongue:

@siena she was so into the character some assumed that she must have gone through the same situation like Ha Na and still have the vision of Jenny when they saw her (a silicon girl from head to toe)  T_T

and I think that made the plastic surgery is the most-talked about topic when its come to AJ,maybe that's why many actress rejected this sensitive movie.AJ really deserved the compliment from the director

so she spent more than 1 week in malaysia,can we hope for a photoshoot later ;))

• Like 5

@siena The people who saw her are so lucky :bawling: 

I personally like how BSH directs his films, so hoping he will cast AJ again. The screams for SKG during movie awards last year is no joke lol

Here some tweets mentioning they want AJ again in his film, one said he/she will jump on Han river if he will cast AJ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

euD25Mv.jpg 

• LOL 4