Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

Gorgeous!!!!!

I still see dr. Choi YeonKyeong in those pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Fans on DC gallery talked about her hair, how it grows so fast. She cut it a little bit after LUTYN and it grows longer so fast.

Why doesn't she post a picture on her instagram.....miss her :(

@nancy131 thanks so much for the video!!! do you have the part when she danced too?

Anyone have the link to watch The King? There was a link to the video on youtube apparently it's deleted already.

I remember someone on DC gallery shared the minutes mark which AJ appeared in the movie, I forgot to bookmark the page tho'. I only wanna see her part in the movie ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 8

@siena dmed you :)

A video of Ajoong attending Yoo Jaesuk’s wedding, you can start at 4:50 her interview is so funny because of comedienne Lee Youngja ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Since kaj is acquainted with a lot of comedians I hope she can visit more variety shows this year. She said during her radio guesting with kwill she wanted to guest on running man, a reunion with yoo jaesuk would be good :D 

• Like 7

Meowjongie deleted 1 Insta post. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I didn't screencap or save her IG pics so I can't tell which one got deleted. The lack of update is already heatbreaking..

I wonder what's happening to her..:wacko: Eonnie,  I hope you're fine. 

I hope it's not her way to tell us that she's online. Lol! I might start calling her ninjongie (ninja+ajongie) :ph34r:. ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

20 minutes ago, siena said:

AJ gave this Lace Slip Dress to her female PR team as Christmas and New Year gift.

The price :blink: 3.42 million Won!!!!!

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimajoong&no=93226&page=1

woah~ and she said she prepared a “small” gift for her lol it almost cost 3,000 USD :o she’s so generous ^_^ and the pr said kaj is so romantic and sentimental for her to give something like that ㅋㅋ 

• Like 5

@curlygee PR is Public Relation, the one incharge of promotion and also dealing with public and media.

@Cherryblossom18 the pictures are beautiful, thanks!!! However based on soompi rule you can only post maximum 3 pictures on display and put the others under spoiler box. This is to prevent the page loads slowly to members who's using mobile. To be honest I have difficulty accessing some pages with so many pictures displayed because I'm using mobile. Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glad to know our girl is alive and well LOL

KAJ went to this nail shop and the OP got her sign and mentioned that our girl will go to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. It seems that she’s still enjoying her vacation :wink: 

edit:

gosh! what an unfortunate turn of events, won’t blame kaj for having her well deserved vacation. This is all king ent fault, can’t even coordinate with their artist’s sched -___-

• Like 7