Kanata Hongo

Guest Doreamon

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone watched "Yankee kun no Megane chan"??

Hongo-kun as a nerdy bad boy :D so cute

Yeah his acting was so bad that even the group who subbed the drama left comments about his terrible acting... at least in the version I watched.

=X

He's very, very, very cute though. Super adorable! The cutest!

What a precious sad puppy face this kid has.

But his acting is really lacking.

• 1 year later...

I like watching him in YanMega. He looks cool in glasses.

*quoted image*

Its hard to believe he used to be a yankee.. with that face. ^^

I wish he would do another role like the one in Seigi No Mikata. Love him there.

Kanata is sooooo ... Oh Gosh he's making me more & more of a cougar everyday!!!

More role like the one in Seigi no Mikata!!!!!!  Shinata Forever!!!

please support :) to any Kanata & Shida Shippers out there :)

http://www.facebook.com/ShinataForever?ref=ts

saw him in Seigi no Mikata and currently watching him in Himitsu no Hanazono smile.gif

in my opinion he was hotter in seigi than in himitsu, i guess because he looked a tad bit older in seigi and more like a kid in himitsu. but he was wayyyy too skinny in seigi =/// he looked hot in his school uniform because everything wasn't form fitting but when he was in skinny jeans and a fitted tee he was so skinny it looked kinda scary >_< his face was still cute though tongue.gif oh yea something that i have noticed, i don't know if its just coincidently the roles i saw him play but he has this emo/sad aura going on hmm..

i agree almost all of his characters have that aura!  dark & mysterious...gloomy but then he's so HOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! mostly if he's not smiling, oh my goodness!!!  those fluffy cheeks & lips that i would like to eat!!!!!!!!!

SHINATA or KANASHI (Kanata & Shida) should remake the ITAZURA NA KISS live action!!!!!!!!

some more pictures as

I promised earlier

the internet is finally being nice to me ^__^

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

wheee he's so cute <3

CREDITS: NANA-NANA.NET

INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

THOSE LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & CHEEKS!!!!!!!!!

2012 SURE HAS A LOT OF KANATA TO OFFER...WITH 2 SERIES IN A ROW ...WOW!!!  

• 2 years later...

I'm  currently watching his drama called Nazo no Tenkosei.He plays some sort of alien. Another strange role, but its good to see him. 
Currently showing is Yowakutemo Katemasu, his not the main cast but this drama has lots of good looking people in it! I have yet to watch it but some say Kanata's character is a bit weird. Gah~

Archived