Kanata Hongo

Guest Doreamon

^It's such a coincidence that in NANA, my favorite character has always been Shin and it's played by two of my favorite actors, Kenichi Matsuyama and Hongo Kanata. It's too bad (for me) that Hongo Kanata is younger than me; now I wish I had him as my little brother - so adorable! :D

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flashcube

I watched the Nana movie first before reading the manga or watching the anime. At first I was floored when Matsuken was replaced by a kid in Nana 2, but after knowing the whole story and what Shin's character was about, I totally approved of Kanata getting cast as Shin. I'm watching out for him--he's a hottie! ^^

• 1 month later...
Guest LastRain

He's older than me by 3 years, and yet he's the same height as me. XP lol, his height is like perfect for playing Ryoma!

I absolutely adored him in Nana 2!! So damned gorgeous with the punk look.

He's a brilliant actor. :D

i looved him as SHIN ! the style looks good on him.

he really doesnt look like a 17 year old. haha and he's only 2 days older than me!

Guest redmoon123

He's growing up and getting hotter!!!!

First saw him in Aikurushii. He was so cute!

Then Prince of Tennis and Nana! Wow! So hot as Shin!

Guest Special Ed

He's only a month older than me! lol. But then Seung Ri is only 6 days older than me. Hahaha! :lol:

He's so emo. lol. I like that. :lol:

Guest savior86

i love kanata hongo..(even though he's 4 years younger than me ..LOL!) i think he did well in the POT movie adaptation..i just hope he was given more fast-paced action scenes..

Archived