Kanata Hongo

Guest Doreamon

Guest Atmosphere.

He's cute? I thought he was a girl >__<;; I really can't tell these days. When I first saw Shou from Alice Nine's picture, I thought he was a girl!!!! >__<;;

Cause you know that one picture where Shou wears short shorts or skirt revealing his legs >__<;;

there was NANA 2???? o__O;; I liked NANA 1 better :D with mika nakashima. or is NANA 2 with mika nakashima too?

that's interesting that there is prince of tennis live action one. my boyfriend loved that anime, and wow they made a movie out of it..

i wonder if it's like the prince of tennis anime series lol.

are you sure he's a dog lover, or just said that so he can get good credit from girls o__O;; ; like the movie, win a date with tad hamilton "i love animals" LOL

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^LOL yeh he looks a bit like a girl as Shin but he's soo friggin cute HAHA. LOL yeh at first when i saw alice nine i thought they were ALL girls T____T yes and i know what picture you're talking about haha.

Yeh there's NANA 2 xD i think it was released at the end of 2006. Mika Nakashima is in both of them xD

Original NANA is way better but Shin was eyecandy for NANA 2 AHHA.

Guest LastRain

he makes a better Shin than the actor who acted in NANA 1. But I don't think he fits Ryoma's role in Prince of Tennis that well...

I'm a die hard fan of PoT, and Kanata Hongo killed Ryoma in the live action.(though a better Ryoma in all of the musicals... =_=) he's just not cocky enough to play the role. XD

But Shin... oh god Shin.... :wub: is it only me, or is the punk Kanata soooo uber gorgeous?!?!

• 5 months later...
Guest --hearts.

He looks almost TOO perfect for the part of Shin. REALLY...exactly how one would have imagined Shin to look right?!

Guest PrincessAyra

This kid is cute but waaaaayyy too skinny. (esp when I saw his legs in The Prince of Tennis, I thought those were about to break!)

I think he looks better when he frowns than when he smiles 'cause his teeth look vampire-ish to me

but I'm sure that when he gets a bit older, he will be more attractive.

It's fun to see so many good-looking young stars. The younger generation than me. but I'm still young. doesn't need to worry about their future.

lol. :P

Guest Khikarugal

Kanata hongo is so cute. His role as Shin was perfect, and Aoi Miyazaki's role was better for Hachi. I think NANA1 was better than NANA2.

Guest Lunar_AZN

Wow he's so so cuteeeeeeeeeeee <3

\#sry i know this isn't the thread to ask

but where can i watch Nana 2 ?

it's broken in Mysoju :(

Guest heliane_maine22

I love kanata hongo -----I'm watching him in his new drama Seigi mo mikata----

his a supporting actor there...

• 1 month later...
Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

^ haha yeah im like O_O woah Hongo is loved!

HAHAh hongo is way to adorable.

I love him in prince of tennis.

Currently watching seigi no mikata

gahhhhhhhh hes soooo cute >D

haha

Archived