Kanata Hongo

Guest Doreamon

Guest saycheese

im a really big fan of his XD ive seen nearly everything he's in. i watched himitsu no hanazono cause he was in it, though i thought the drama itself was a tad boring and slow paced. and nana2, in my opinion, sucked without aoi miyazaki. but i still watched it. my friends made me a t-shirt with his face on it for my birthday. hahaah this is bordering a bit on obsession. sadly, he's shorter than me (im relatively tall and he's pretty short) but older by a couple months.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xandiee

mada mada dane~

OKAY, I just thought I'll try my shot at making my own official thread of an artist, and since I think no one has posted anything about Kanata, I chose to make one of him I really am obsessed by him at the moment. Most people recognizes him as Ryoma Ichizen from Prince of Tennis live action movie. I first saw him there too, or so I thought XD Apparently he was the really cute kid in 2005 movie Hinokio with Horikita Maki

:D

Name: 本郷奏多

Name (romaji): Hongo Kanata

Profession: Actor and model

Birthdate: 1990-Nov-15

Height: 171cm (not sure about this actually)

Blood type: O

Birthplace: Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan

Star sign: Scorpio

Talent agency: Stardust

DRAMAS

* Tantei Gakuen Q (NTV, 2007, ep2)

* Seito Shokun! (TV Asahi, 2007)

* Himitsu no Hanazono (Fuji TV, 2007)

* Kiraware Matsuko no Issho (TBS, 2006)

* Aikurushii (2005)

MOVIES

* GOTH (2008) as Boku (not confirmed yet)

* Silk (2007)

* Nana 2 (2006) as Shinichi Okazaki

* The Prince of Tennis (2006) as Ryoma Echizen

* Daiteiden no Yoru ni (2005)

* Hinokio (2005) as Satoru

* Moon Child (2003) as young Gackt

* Returner (2002)

MUSIC VIDEOS

* LOVIBE - The Boom (2000)

* Tomorrow's way - YUI (2005)

* Eien no Tsubasa - Bz (2007)

* Zutto Yomikake no Natsu - Tomita Lab

LINKS

Official site

http://www.stardust.co.jp/rooms/kanata/

D-addicts page

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hongo_Kanata

Wikipedia page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanata_Hong%C5%8D

LJ community

http://community.livejournal.com/kanata_hongo

and now with the piccus~

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

OKAY I KNOW I DONT HAVE A LOT YET, BTU I SHALL UPDATE OKAY! >_<

all of my kanata piccus are in actual magazines :( bare with me!

Credits: wikipedia, JUNON magazines, d-addicts, lj comm and keiko8 in LJ for the scans >_<

Guest xandiee

was it Seito shokun? I just finished that one! XD~

I like his smile in it.. hahahah and that was the second time they act together! The first one was in Hinokio, and in that one he likes her too! :)

Guest xandiee

Yes he does! his lips are my fave part of his face.... LOL i feel so pedo coz im older.. lol but he's taller than me and prolly look even older than me coz i look like 12.. ^^; but yay for kanata! :D

OMG Kya~! I love Kanata. I'm a feckin pedo for falling in love with him the first time I saw him in Moonchild. shiftyeh0.gif:vicx: His pouty face is so kawaii~! Come play with nee-chan, kanata! hehehe pervyse9.gif

My contribution naughtyhi3.gif I have more, but it's too much to upload. I'll post more when I have some time.

1.jpg

1-2.jpg

2-6.jpg

hongo11.jpg

hongo10.jpg

Guest ...MoMcMaster<3...

omg. i love him! i just finished watching Himitsu no Hanazono and i totally fell in love with him.

i was up till like midnight trying to find stuff on him.

ahhh thank you for making a thread.

he is soooo gorgeous... he is my obsession right now. hehe.

i think my favorite part of him is his ears. and lips and hair.

i'm going to have to watch something else w/ him in it now.

Guest MizerRiyo

I was thinking that he would grow up and be such a gorgeous guy when I watch him as young Sho in MOONCHILD. And yes he does OMFG He's young yet very cool and goodlooking ! Sometimes it's like I'm seeing GACKT in him rofl XDD It was a good choice to let him act in Moon Child , he really does look like a young Gackt x) OMG GACKT'S SON DAMMIT!! -pardon my wild imagination- XDDD

I like his acting, kakkoii all the way! But I think he always acts the same in every drama/movie. Maybe I've only watched him in only few though. Anyways I like this boy so much x)

If not because you're younger, I might be head over heels for you, Hongo Kanata! LMAO!

Guest the kite

Oh gosh I hated him in Nana 2 because he took over my Ken-Chan :P

But I must admit he played better role as Shin (because he was younger).

Archived