☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

^ lol nice observations :lol:

~xsmil3x: i see ur point... but then ppl define the word "beauty" or "uhlzzang" differently.. so ppl u mite think not really an uhlzzang is actually an uhlzzang for the person that posted.. u kno what i mean?! ^^;; .. so whoever i or any other ppl think is pretty/cute naturally, we post it up ^^;;.. i find several ones that are not really pretty/cute IN MY EYES... but still for that posters, they define those as uhlzzangs so i can't really blame them ^^;;

nice going guys!!!! yayyyy!! ^^ keep it up !!!

ohh.. an PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURE.. REMOVE THE [ img] TAG... CUZ U MITE BE WARNED :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShortaznGirl

WHOA! This thread grew FAST! I was on here last night and it only had about 6 pages and now it's up to 10. Dang xD .

So many pretty vietnamese people.

hey jackie!! those pics of tammy and yur cuzzin are cuuttee!! i would post pics of you 2 but i have a feeling you'll kill me and spam my comment box on soompi. ahaha. i'm so glad this thread is growing!!! i check this thread like 230349530 times a day. i need a life =O. i think my parents are going back to VN in the summer. and i can't wait till tet. money money.

Guest kuty_vi3t_gurl

Woahhh viet uhlzzangs!! XD For the first time of my life i saw veryy good looking viet guy XD haha im viet too and in montreal i dont see kute viet guy T_T where are they all??? keep posting picture especially guy haha

Guest xXSJloveXx

Theres a contest thats similar to an ulzzan contest in Vietnam thats call HotVteen, each month they'll have one boy and girl winner . Well I just have pics of the November winners, so here they are.

hotvteen.jpg

hvteen2.jpg

rin2.jpg

I love the girl's style, I'll post more pics if I find more later.

sorry but good looking viets don't exist. if they do they're usually mixed (like 1/4 french - which dilates their blood enough to make them more asian in features)

oh what the hell? that was ****ing unecessary of you, ignorant face.

Guest i_think_of_YOU

zinxc: calm down cutey hihi. there are even more rude comments later, ignore them ^^

Miszchelle: i found a new home too. hihihi

Guest Inconnu

I love Nin's nose structure...

Its so pretty. ^^

Nin's nose is high right? I can't really tell -.-

A lot of people say I have a pretty nose 'cause it's high but not too high O.O

Nin's nose is pretty nice O.O

@ i_think_of_YOU

Haha what's your name? xD I love meeting new people.

I'm Michelle :P

zinxc: calm down cutey hihi. there are even more rude comments later, ignore them ^^

Miszchelle: i found a new home too. hihihi

haha that ignorant fool don'tknow who we vietnameses are ahah.

Guest yuyugirl009

I think this is kind of stereotyping, but viets are pretty good at arguing...*gets whack* hahahahahaha...I think they won't give up until they win....I'm stoopid, just ignore me...

anyways...I hope Vivi updates her pictures soon.....................I'm running out of her pix

Guest i_think_of_YOU

zinxc: yeah... the weirdest thing is. most of the time it´s vietnamese people, who bash own their on nationality. isn´t that stupid hihihi

Miszchelle: i´m vivi (not the pretty vivi lolz). what´s your name?

Inconnu: yeah nin´s nose is cute.

Guest yuyugirl009

^ just ignore the idiots...they have no pride. our Viet Pride!!! << reminds me of Cardin. He wore a shirt with Viet Pride written on the back before.

yes...Thanh Son is cute and he deserves to be called pretty

I think this is kind of stereotyping, but viets are pretty good at arguing...*gets whack* hahahahahaha...I think they won't give up until they win....I'm stoopid, just ignore me...

I think that is true. At least in my family. We're all very stubborn, especially me. My parents hate arguing with me 'cause I'll never stop :sweatingbullets:

That's what I get for being in speech for 2 years XD

Miszchelle: i´m vivi (not the pretty vivi lolz). what´s your name?

Take a wild guess :rolleyes:

Is the model Vivi fully viet? She doesn't look like it.

Guest yuyugirl009

^ I don't know, I think she is, but I'm not sure. I'll ask her or I'll ask my cousin to ask her...hehehehe

anyways...should I post more pix of Nin?? I think she's cute.

Archived