☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

The reason why there arn't a lot of Viet Ulzzangs is because nobody has really had an all Viet ulzzang contest.

I mean think about it. Have you heard of any because I havn't.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i_think_of_YOU

i think most of the vietnamese uhlzzangs are models or real people, who get popular on the net. by posting up pictures in a forum and stuff, i´ve never heard of an viet uhlzzang contest either. but then i can´t read vietnamese, so i don´t hang around at viet communities ^^

well i'm going to VN in 3 months, maybe i'll stalk Tran Than Son and his friend Andy and post pictures here for you guys..hahahh i kid, i kid XD... cant wait to go theree though, VN have some cuteeeeee clothes!!

someone PLEASE post more pics of Andy/Long, the guy holding the death note book..OMG HE'S SO CUTE T_____T he is exactly what i thought Light should look like

Guest yuyugirl009

Mi Van reminds me of someone...........can't remember

THOSE GUYS ARE CUTE...the one going down the subway is totally hot.

The reason why there arn't a lot of Viet Ulzzangs is because nobody has really had an all Viet ulzzang contest.

I mean think about it. Have you heard of any because I havn't.

well.... not anything big and famous around... but those Viet forum sites have Miss contest every year i think... at least VN99 did it every year... and the ones who won were really beautiful ^^

yeuamnhac also has one rite now... but i don't find any of them pretty... the pretty ones were all disregarded from the first round ^^;; so i lost my interest ^^;;

i think yeah1 has one too ^^... i mean those big Viet forums usually have those contests

ooh and that Viet game online.. wut's it called?! Vo Lam Truyen Ky?! yea.. it had the beauty contest once.. idk who won tho.. but i saw the contestants and they are pretty too ^^

id would be cool if someone could post up links to these forums XD... i want to go and look. i doubt i would find my way around though, cuz i can´t read vietnamese.

Phuong Thao reminds me of an chinese celeb. can´t think of who though

Guest yuyugirl009

I'd tell you, but I only know a couple. And one of those 2 closed and the other has weird girls. Viet-future.com has one too rite?

I'm not sure if I can post this here..........

l_981ccf8af333a977ada8d242e75623bd.jpg

wow lol when i went to Vietnam i never saw anyone that looked like these people o.O then again i was still too young to go places ^^*

Guest kr0ssant

Oh wow, im flattered by some of the comments. I admit, I blush reading them! :D Thanks guys

But yeah, its nice to see everyday people in the pics.

Cause it feels like you could bump into them on the streets or something.

LOAANNN!! am I allow to post pics of you? =D

I want to addd Loan! <3

Guest sarang_BOA

NO OFFENSE, but viet people usually don´t look that good. most of these wannabes are fugly. they can´t even compare to korean uhlzzangs. this bao ti girl looks ok, but then she doesn´t look vietnamese. i bet she´s half chinese! and the sm trainee bora got tons of plastic surgery done, i don´t think she´ll ever make it far. the korean entertainment industry won´t accept half vietnamese people like her.

Guest getxinfatuated

^I love soompi but sometime i wish they give people an idiotic test before actually becoming a member :rolleyes: You make it sound like Koreans Uhlzzangs don't surgery or anything. I'm not saying all of them do, but since you're generalizing i mind as well. And please, that "NO OFFENSE" crap is getting old.

^

^

^

My friend went to VN last year and she was REALLY surprised how different Vietnamese people (especially teens) look nowadays compare to when she went back a few years ago. She say most of them dress up a lot more and are more stylish. I guess because a lot of them adapt the fobby styles, etc. :)

NO OFFENSE, but viet people usually don´t look that good. most of these wannabes are fugly. they can´t even compare to korean uhlzzangs. this bao ti girl looks ok, but then she doesn´t look vietnamese. i bet she´s half chinese! and the sm trainee bora got tons of plastic surgery done, i don´t think she´ll ever make it far. the korean entertainment industry won´t accept half vietnamese people like her.

I know you said no offense, but for me offense was taken. The way you said it was harsh and thoughtless towards the feelings of people who would read it. Just my opinion since I'm a writer and know the boundaries for how things should be said so that offense really wouldn't be taken. "Fugly" "wannabes" Those are words used way too harshly and not needed. Unless you really wanted to leave soompiers with the impression that Viets are only just that, fugly and wannabes.

Anyways... I can see where you're getting at, but despite what you think trends may be, the times change. It seems to me that the Vietnamese are, in my eyes, catching up with the modern world. Give it a few more years and I'm sure the general perception of Viets will be that they too are up to par with the rest of the modern asian countries. It'd be a nice change from the old image of Viets being gangsters or ghetto or even the black asians.

i second the real ppl posting. id rather see real ppl, or everyday pictures of models, y'know not the photoshoot ones. haha i see so many soompi members on here!

Yea, that is so true. I'm tired of the models. Blek

id would be cool if someone could post up links to these forums XD... i want to go and look. i doubt i would find my way around though, cuz i can´t read vietnamese.

Haha same, I'd love to visit, but man I can't even read even if I did went to viet school

Go away, no one wants you here if you're gonna bash us Vietnamese people being 'fugly'. Seriously, get a life. We're here enjoying posting pictures of people that we believe are pretty/hot enough to be an uhlzzang. If you're going to spoil the mood, then don't even post. Why do you even bother posting?

Honestly, what is the point of putting "NO OFFENSE" when your words are implying the complete opposite??? O__O Kind of pathetic, don't you think? ;)

-ida

Archived