☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest °..a²

HOly frack i don't know how in the world these girls and guys do it.

when i go to vietnam, i can only, ONLY wear shorts and a tshirt, it's so friken hot. how the heck can they wear long sleeves, and not mention layering it. oh gawd. amazing.

Guest MoonChild

^I completely agree with you, when I was in Viet Nam (Sai Gon) I showered around 7x a day because it is so hot. However, I think it would be different if I was in Da Lat because the temperature there is much cooler and at time chilly.

Guest linhbeo

yeah Saigon doesnt have that "winter"..we only have dry and rain season -0-

its kul when u go to Ha Noi to celebrate Tet - da lunar new yr..

but yeah, i prefer guys from Ha Noi hehe

Guest yuyugirl009

South vietnam has NO winter. My grandpapa and grandmama is there rite now and they said is HOT!! and it's suppose to be winter there rite now.

Yen Trang dyed her hair >,>........it's kinda drak brown to me.

More Duy

295471894_189776732c.jpg

295469486_52c3a80812.jpg

295469480_995139a523.jpg

Guest yuyugirl009

@doughnut- I think you should go back vietnam. Lots of things have change. I haven't gone back for 4 years and they've gotten some good trends. And you need a vacation just to get off school

@rockydonnatelli- If I'm not wrong, her name is Mi Van?? she's well known, and I've seen her somewhere else before

@zinxc- heck yea...I'm gonna post some later.

hopefully there won't be anymore troublemakers or unappreciated people being unappreciated after I come back

Guest azn_kutie

NO OFFENSE, but viet people usually don´t look that good. most of these wannabes are fugly. they can´t even compare to korean uhlzzangs. this bao ti girl looks ok, but then she doesn´t look vietnamese. i bet she´s half chinese! and the sm trainee bora got tons of plastic surgery done, i don´t think she´ll ever make it far. the korean entertainment industry won´t accept half vietnamese people like her.

Well NOO OFFENSEE MENGG, but most pretty koreans photoshop A LOTTTT!!!!!!! Like a lot of koreans I meet in real life aren't even pretty. Only the celebs are. And alsoo plasic surgeryy is like really popular in Korea right now too, so a lot of them are all fakes, like even the guys there get plastic surgeryy noww. Perfect example of this is Chae rim. She use to be really ugly, but now she is cute. Also Eric from Shinwa's ex. gf. She was really ugly, but now she is pretty, but she is all fakes too. There is pretty people of different ethnicity everywhere. Goshers. It just depends where you are I guess. You consider korean people very pretty becuase you haven't seen ugly ones, but I have. You think Viet's are ugly, because you haven't seen pretty ones. Some people consider indians ugly, but that indian girl from hollywood is hott mengg. I dislike your opinion mengg, soo stereotypic.

My 411

Guest don'tpan!c

Yay, the thread grew again! lol.

I love Nguyen Minh Thu's style (this picture). Does anyone have more pics of her? Please post them if you do!

Guest azn_kutie

One more thing yall from this thread... Where are these viet guys from... The pics? Like the guy Duy, and The san guy from first post. They are cutee mengg!!! I want to cool viet guys where I am mengg. Mines are soo blehh. LoL. Keeding. They are alright, but boring.

laydee: Who is that girl you posted up. the first one. She looks sorta mix, and veryyyy prettty. I love her skin. It's like a baby's bottom. LoL.

i just found out that there´s a vietnamese cyworld. http://vn.cyworld.com/

i wanted to sign up, but i can´t read vietnamese. i´m such a looser. anyways, what do you guys think? it could a great place to look for vietnamese uhlzzangs, right? hehehe

Lmao O.O A Vietnamese Cyworld? XDD

I don't think that Mi Van girl has the 'uhlzzang' thing in her. I find her kinda average :ph34r:

Mat Dep or Xinh Dep is just means pretty face, but Uhlzzang is best face. So I apologize about saying the Vietnamese term for Uhlzang would be Mat Dep. I actually think that the Vietnamese term for Uhlzzang would be Guong Mat Noi Bat Nhat (I can't put in the symbols) because Mat Dep or Xinh Dep is too broad.

I need to go to Vietnam one day, I've never been there :X

From what I have seen of the website (http://vn.cyworld.com), in order to be a member of that website someone has to send you an invitation to join first.

Oh my, I wanted a Vietnamese Cyworld! Is anyone a member there? Invite me! (;

&& I agree with Michelle, I think Mi Van is pretty average, but still cute ^^

I want more of Thanh's pictures! <3 rawr.

Guong Mat Noi Bat Nhat is a bit too long I think. Nguoi Xinh Dep is short and flows for me. I don't know, it's simple. No point in making a close direct translation from Korean ya know?

Mi Van is really cute to me. Not hot or sexy, just cute in a "I'd sortta like to date her" kind of cute.

me too... i want an invitation too XD

can i request pics of uhlzzangs, which go for a "mature" style? i know that the cutey cutey style is really in right now, but i´d like to see some manly boys and hot girls for a change. am i the only one hehe?

bdw: Nguoi Xinh Dep flows to me too. our thread is a lot looser than the korean uhlzzang thread (like we post up pics of unknown people, friends too). the term "pretty people" suits this thread well, it´s not just a "best face" thread, where only contest winners and net idols are posted.

me too... i want an invitation too XD

can i request pics of uhlzzangs, which go for a "mature" style? i know that the cutey cutey style is really in right now, but i´d like to see some manly boys and hot girls for a change. am i the only one hehe?

I want an invitation too XD

Someone go make friends w/ someone that has a Vietnamese Cyworld XDD

I agree with you. I'm kind of tired of the whole 'cutesy' thing.

@ Nancy

Whatever floats your boat ;]

Archived