☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest Inconnu

- - - - directory is updated!image
Welcome to the vietnamese net idol thread!

What is a Net Idol?

A net idol is an internet term for a person that is popular online through their blogs, photo albums, personal websites, etc. They are popular for many reasons, but most of their time they are known for their LOOKS. Their pictures are often circulated throughout many forums/websites which is how they gain (and to also maintain) their popularity.

What is a VIETNAMESE Net Idol?A Vietnamese net idol is similar to any other net idols--they achieve their popularity through the internet. The difference between a Vietnamese net idol to that of other countries' is that Vietnamese net idols are often people who "have made a name for themselves by being a socially active teen icon through the press and online community" (quoted from truffles14). They do NOT have to have the "best face" like what you would consider an "Uhlzzang". 

So there are only Vietnamese Net Idols in Vietnam?
Vietnamese net idols are very well spread out. We've had a few that are from United States, to France, to Australia, and even Hong Kong. Most of these net idols are often not as popular as the ones in Vietnam, but they are still famous. 

Can I post pictures of people I know?
NO. NO. NO. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. We've had an incident where we did allow people to post their friends/relatives/random person, and it was a MESS. 

official directory(Some Net Idols are missing from this, we are trying our
best to find everyone's information. Special thanks to EnVogue,
truffles14, IHOPEYOUCHOKE, mahboo, and candyfan27.)

SORTED IN ALPHABET ORDER

Albee
Facebook

Andy
Flickr
Blogspot

Apple (Tao)
Flickr

Baggio
Zingme

Bao Thy
Myspace
Official Website
Facebook

Cherry
Facebook

Dau
Flickr
Facebook

Edison
Flickr
Facebook

Eddie (Edward)
Myspace
Facebook
Twiter
Blogspot

Emily
Facebook

Ender
Xanga
Xanga 2

Jolin
Flickr
Facebook

Kelbin
Flickr
Facebook
Zingme

Kelly
Facebook

Kinh Lam
Facebook

Hai Yen
Cyworld

Huyen Baby
Facebook

Lieu Ha Trinh
Facebook
Flickr

Linh Goby
Flickr

Mai Chi
Flickr
Facebook

Mango
Facebook

Mat Minor
Flickr

Max
Flickr
Facebook

MiDu
Facebook

Mi Van
Facebook
Flickr

Ngoc Anh
Facebook

Quita
Xanga
Facebook
Hyves

Sam
Facebook

Tam Tit
Facebook

Thuy Dung (Kkhamshi)
Flickr

Tonee Dang
Myspace

Tran Thanh Son
Xanga

Trang Phap
Flickr

Vi Cam
Flickr

Yumi
Facebook
Flickr

Xent

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swtaznang3l07

Ngo My Uyen

ngo_my_uyen04.jpg

Anh Thu

anh_thu08.jpganh_thu18.jpg

anh_thu09.jpg

random viet models

aah.sized.jpg

aan.sized.jpg

I have to say..I love being Viet, even though when I go to Soompi, people say Viet people arnt' attractive..:'( makes me sad..bc I see alot of attrative viet people...I think my family is beauutiifull

Guest ShortaznGirl

was it me who requested it? lol yes we finally got one!! chan than son turned me off with his xanga but he's still cute looking i guess to me=)

Guest skycaptain

^^Yes, post more of Tran Thanh Son, he's adorable! :)

This is nice. Yes, Vietnamese are a good looking and diverse bunch of people... we are awesome. hahhaa

Anyway, I'm not too familiar with Vietnamese Entertainment Industry (other than Paris By Night & Van Son :lol:) so... umm... who is Anh Thu? And... are there uhlzzangs in VN? I like Bao Thy.

Guest xXSJloveXx

I'll post some, they're the same from the one i posted on the other thread, except here's one of Bao Thy . They're all 100% vietnamese.

BaoThy.jpg

1oo9.jpgNhatMinh.jpg

duy2.jpgTim.jpg

6nh2.jpgThanhTung.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/bec...-1144195294.jpg

this sis... she's the Miss VN99 last year ^^.... her posts are really friendly and nice and stuff... but i kinda expected the other one to win tho :P the 1st runner up.. but she's still pretty

yeaaaa... if any of u guys kno vn99 has a lot of pretty uzzang?! :D haha... both boys AND girls

thanks for making this thread ^^

Guest Onesweetypie

was it me who requested it? lol yes we finally got one!! chan than son turned me off with his xanga but he's still cute looking i guess to me=)

he has a xanga? O.O

and wth! he's GAY? =o

but vn99 is closed...

they have a new site, but I forgot what it was

i think it's 1vn ... i'm not sure... first time i checked it.. all the posts were still the same... but there was no more music box.. so i was kinda down XD

but there's a rumor they'll reopen it though ^^

yea.. one famous Viet uhlzzang: Mi Vân

i didn't really like her type of cuteness.. but yea... that sis is cute ^^;; and she eventually becomes the teen model for a Hoa Hoc Tro magazine i think.. i'm not so sure though... ^^;;

Guest yuyugirl009

They closed the music down?? vn99 used to have alot of music too.I go to Tuoitho more often now

I don't know this Mi Van...

Archived