☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

LMAO thats the same with me,

takes me to long just to figure out what each subforum is :wacko:

anyways, these are the ones ive been to and found out about recently:

1vn

yeah1

just google them, i wasnt sure if i was allowed to post links to other forums thats why

anyone got links to more? =]

yes im bored, its summer break here =P

1vn is vn99 before... but now they're not THAT active ^^;; the pretty ones seem to stop posting much since it was closed for a bit too long ^^

~ Inconnu: very well said.. and thanks a lot =]... yea ppl need to realize that before they blame on VN style as copying :(

Doan Thu is pretty ^^...

ooh i remember... my cousin's gf is also really pretty... idk if i shud post her pics here.. i'll ask her ^^;;

alrite.. i also wanna make some friends :lol:

hi guys, my name is Vivian ^^ and of course i'm Viet :P a bit fobbish too maybe :D haha...

nice to meet u all :)

keep up the work guys... yay!! ^^

~ SophiaSan: uhmm i think...trai đẹp/ gái đẹp ?! :D haha sound weird :P but isn't that wut uhlzzang would mean?! :D

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShortaznGirl

Can we just end this please? Please stay on topic. I'd post pictures but I can't even go to the Vietnamese forums without having a headache, even though I did go to Vietnamese school.

*waves at Kathy* Hi! I'm Michelle :D

If someone is ignorant and starts to bash, please just ignore and stay on topic.

hi michelle! and hey hey nat! you guys contribute a lot to this thread =)

1vn is vn99 before... but now they're not THAT active ^^;; the pretty ones seem to stop posting much since it was closed for a bit too long ^^

~ Inconnu: very well said.. and thanks a lot =]... yea ppl need to realize that before they blame on VN style as copying :(

Doan Thu is pretty ^^...

ooh i remember... my cousin's gf is also really pretty... idk if i shud post her pics here.. i'll ask her ^^;;

alrite.. i also wanna make some friends :lol:

hi guys, my name is Vivian ^^ and of course i'm Viet :P a bit fobbish too maybe :D haha...

nice to meet u all :)

keep up the work guys... yay!! ^^

~ SophiaSan: uhmm i think...trai đẹp/ gái đẹp ?! :D haha sound weird :P but isn't that wut uhlzzang would mean?! :D

that does sound weird. lol. well if ullzzang meant pretty face wouldn't it be mac dep? i don't have the accent marks and things lol but i hope you get what i mean

Bao Thy is cute! I think she was the best in Ms. Audition, she should've won. Just wondering, is it really her singing the English parts to "tell me why"? Anyway, here is my contribution. i found the guy to be pretty hot, but he is older than the uhlzzangs in here.

images757195_Aocuoi-001b.jpg

images757199_Aocuoi-003b.jpg

uhlzzangs in viet is "xinh đẹp".... i think??

xin dep sounds good to me.

GOOD LORD! Huynh Tran urgh... that long name girl. She's pretty. Well I mean she's the average kinda pretty I see around here, but just cuz she's in the thread I think she's really pretty. I must be losing my head or something.

what is the vietnamese term for 'uhlzzang' anyways?

Uhlzzang means best face right? So it should be Mat Dep with a nang (that period under letters) under the A and E and a half circle symbol on top of the A I think.

Btw, Kathy you spelled 'mat' (face) wrong XD

Uhh...

*checks clothes*

I think most of my clothes are made in China.

Actually... I've never seen any shirts/pants that says 'made in France'.

:] So now that we got that over with...

can I ask you something?

have you been to Vietnam?

especially in Saigon?

Fashion is starting to become a big thing there.

If you walk around in Saigon streets, especially going through

That big mall called “Diamond”, you’d know what I’m talking about.

You see tons of looking more 'fobby'. Heck, my friends

still live there and they send me pictures of their everyday lives and from what

I've seen Vietnam is definitely growing.

There’s no such thing in this world as ‘original’.

The word shouldn’t even be existent.

Everyone adapts a cultural value from another country and modifies it

To their own needs. For example, if you look at Korean fashion, you can

See how much resemblance they have to Taiwan, Japan, and Hong Kong.

Would you say that these countries STOLE on another’s trend? No.

Its called ‘CULTURAL DIFFUSION’ for a reason.

But anyways. I'm done. :]

lol dude like some one already said ... those clothes are MADE in china but the DESIGNER (the one who actually create the style ) are usually EUROPEAN .....not ASIAN

and also ..... i don't mind if viet people copy other people style but as long as the style actually LOOKs good ..... i don;t understand y people in vn would want to copy other asiAN style ..... my god ..... it looks so ehhhh.... and also just so u know .... THERE IS SUCH THING AS "ORIGINAL"

Guest KuteDragonBabe

*smiles* Ender sent me in here..

Hi you guys, it's Vivi. I feel loved *tee-hee*

Thank you for all your love and support

lol dude like some one already said ... those clothes are MADE in china but the DESIGNER (the one who actually create the style ) are usually EUROPEAN .....not ASIAN

and also ..... i don't mind if viet people copy other people style but as long as the style actually LOOKs good ..... i don;t understand y people in vn would want to copy other asiAN style ..... my god ..... it looks so ehhhh.... and also just so u know .... THERE IS SUCH THING AS "ORIGINAL"

urgg.. i wanted to stop... but i guess i cudn't :unsure:

i'm just gonna say one last thing.. ohbaby, if u wud like to discuss more about this.. u cud either pm me or the one that reply back to u or someone.. but not in this thread again.. cuz i dont want it to be closed.. bc of u.. TT;

how the heck do u kno those were designed by European people?! does it say so on the tag?! NO.. does anyone even confirm about this?! I THINK NOT... so it's just ur wild guess i think :sweatingbullets:

yes there is such thing as original... but why only blame Viet on following the trend?! if u say that the style is originated from Europe, then y don't u go and say the same thing to those Korean, japanese, Chinese, or Thai uhlzzangs but why only Viet?! what do u mean by copy other asian style?! if there is such thing as original, there wud also be such thing as "TREND" but NOT "COPY"..... clear?! :unsure: plus if it looks "ehhh" to u... ur welcome to NOT coming to this thread anymore.. thank you :)

~ Vivi: Hi Vivi ^^.. i'm Vivian.. welcome here... and u look very beautiful :)

Guest playgrounds

yay. a vietnamese ulzzang thread =D

tran thanh son is the cutest in my opinion.

and i like bao thy too. her rendition of "10 minutes" and "please tell me why" was pretty good. although, i did think the guy kind of ruined the song.

before viewing the pictures, there are some things you need to keep in mind. try not to compare vietnamese uhlzzangs with korean or chinese because 1. most of these pics are NORMAL/ordinary people, only a few might be models. 2. they take pictures with normal lightings and very little or no photoshop.

Thuy

thuyck7.jpg

thuy2wh7.jpg

thuy3mh9.jpg

Moon

moonhj4.jpg

moon2sz4.jpg

Le Phuong Vy

lephuongvyha7.jpg

lephuongvy2kc3.jpg

lephuongvy3mv0.jpg

Huyen Chau

21f6me2.jpg

24731395416ca837e6bbqx2.jpg

mr7p0684ge6.jpg

Khanh Ly

khanhlyej8.jpg

khanhly2vo1.jpg

Mai Ngoc

maingoc2lp3.jpg

maingoc3fx7.jpg

maingoc4cx6.jpg

maingoc5cc0.jpg

Nguyen Minh Thu

nguyenminhthukq2.jpg

Trang

trangxv5.jpg

trang2ra2.jpg

trang3sg6.jpg

Nga

ngaxp7.jpg

nga2fy9.jpg

misc.

talq7.jpg

ta2rr1.jpg

hongnhungpq9.jpg

bnbmav2.jpg

bnbm2hd4.jpg

Guest kr0ssant

KROSS SHOULD BE IN THIS THREAD

oh VIVI I see you >.O

post some of your pics up!

Soppphiiaaa, haha you make me smile.

I wish I was as goodlooking as some of these people.

Maybe even half, :( but I agree, VIVI.. <3 pics, post, now, woo! haha

Ah so many pretty faces, but Bao Thy is def. top 10. :sweatingbullets:

Bah I wanna go to Vietnam. Saigon soompi meet anyone?

Ender: maybe you should post some pics of My. lol

She's pretty!

Guest skycaptain

Uhlzzang means best face right? So it should be Mat Dep with a nang (that period under letters) under the A and E and a half circle symbol on top of the A I think.

Btw, Kathy you spelled 'mat' (face) wrong XD

mặt đẹp sounds sort of funny. mặt xinh đẹp sounds funny too... so, there is no vietnamese word for uhlzzang? hehehe. what about calling them người đẹp.. or is that too general?

Vivi! Hi, chị rất đẹp.

Soppphiiaaa, haha you make me smile.

I wish I was as goodlooking as some of these people.

Maybe even half, :( but I agree, VIVI.. <3 pics, post, now, woo! haha

Ah so many pretty faces, but Bao Thy is def. top 10. :sweatingbullets:

Bah I wanna go to Vietnam. Saigon soompi meet anyone?

I want to go to Vietnam too.. but plane tickets are expensive! o_O

Guest angelwingerz

I didn't know that there were these many Viet "xinh dep" (sorry that I didn't put punctuations... too lazy) people... If only they existed where I live, then my life will be fulfilled...

Guest xmoshixkon

mặt đẹp sounds sort of funny. mặt xinh đẹp sounds funny too... so, there is no vietnamese word for uhlzzang? hehehe. what about calling them người đẹp.. or is that too general?

i like the word người đẹp too ^__^

xinh đẹp's good, but ppl here, well, at least in my school and places around me dont use it much ^^"

haha, i'd love to join a Saigon's soompi meeting too :)

--edit--

almost forgot ^^"

@Vivi: em thích cái avatar của chị :wub:

Archived