Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Guest ny2002

Hello Everyone!

I saw that my last post was in page 5...

Thanks so much for the latest photos! Heart, heart, heart it! :wub: YJH is soo cute indeed!

Unfortunately, my cable doesn't have MBC so I haven't followed up his EOE series. :( Hopefully, I'll be able to get hold of a copy sometime in the future.

I have to say though, his outfit at KSW's recent wedding disappointed me. :( Sneakers to a

wedding?! <_<

Oh well... BTW, was that him singing for the Fate movie of KSW? Would anyone know what song he sang? And speaking of which, I know I already asked this before... but again, just in case, if anyone here knows where I can get his old album before, I'd truly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Thanks for keeping this thread active again!

Have a Good Evening to ALL! :)

Hello Everyone!

I saw that my last post was in page 5...

Thanks so much for the latest photos! Heart, heart, heart it! :wub: YJH is soo cute indeed!

Unfortunately, my cable doesn't have MBC so I haven't followed up his EOE series. :( Hopefully, I'll be able to get hold of a copy sometime in the future.

I have to say though, his outfit at KSW's recent wedding disappointed me. :( Sneakers to a

wedding?! <_<

Oh well... BTW, was that him singing for the Fate movie of KSW? Would anyone know what song he sang? And speaking of which, I know I already asked this before... but again, just in case, if anyone here knows where I can get his old album before, I'd truly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Thanks for keeping this thread active again!

Have a Good Evening to ALL! :)

you must keep visiting this thread to make it active again :D

:lol:Hi Denzai!

I know! I'm here! :D

Happy Wednesday to ALL!

so glad you here.............

i really want to get the album too, but i couldn't find it :D

Guest valley girl

from eoe soompi thread

In HJH interview special on 10 Oct, YJH talked briefly about his loveline :

记者: 以后感情动向?

Q: How will your loveline progress?

延政勋: 不知道,现在为智贤留了很多泪,对初恋的感情还会存在,与此同时,和惠玲会发展感情,不是那种热恋,以后会怎么发展,我也很好奇.以后她会和哥哥形成爱情线,会成为兄嫂也不一定.

YJH: Don't know. Cried a lot for JH now and the feelings of first love will continue to exist. At the same time, will develop feelings with HR but will not be passionately in love. I'm also curious how it will develop in future. Later she will develop a loveline with brother (DC), but not sure whether will turn out to be brother's wife.

Guest bwitched

Hye everyone. I'm new here..

Have been waiting to watch his performance in EOE since I heard the news that he's going to start in it. I love him way back..from daddy long legs. I think he's a talented actor and a cutie...Hahaha. Plus I heard he's very easygoing in real life (Said DBSK)..

I love him the most in EOE. I dunno if I'm bias. The reason I watch the drama is because of him..but now I'm hooked because of the drama. hehe..He's still my fav tho. People are arguing who he'll end up with. I dun have any preferance right now, but I do hope he can end up with someone.Maybe we can share the discussions over here too!!!

hehe..I'll be back always to activate the thread so it can be on the first page of the soompi forums and let people know this marvellous guys..

=)

Guest Mariposa28

imagereadtop20086365821ax3.jpg

imagereadtop20086366501eb2.jpg

imagereadtop20086366511zr2.jpg

[포토엔]연정훈, 가을분위기 물씬 풍기는 색다른 정장

[뉴스엔 유혜정 기자]

탤런트 연정훈이 출연하는 MBC 드라마 '에덴의 동쪽'기자간담회가 17일 오후 3시 서울 성동구 행당동 엔터식스에서 열렸다.

이날 기자간담회에 앞서 연정훈이 포토타임을 갖고 있다.

유혜정 kicoo2@newsen.com

연정훈 "'베바' 김명민 주의깊게 본다"(인터뷰)

[뉴스엔 글 서보현 기자/사진 유혜정 기자]

연정훈이 MBC 수목드라마 '베토벤 바이러스'의 주역 김명민 연기에 빠졌다.

연정훈은 17일 서울 성동구 엔터식스 왕십리역점에서 기자간담회에서 "김명민의 연기를 보면서 정말 재밌겠다는 생각한다"고 말했다. 강마에라는 캐릭터와 김명민의 연기가 유독 눈에 띈다는 것.

연정훈은 "특별히 롤모델을 정하지는 않았지만 항상 발전하고 싶기 때문에 내가 아닌 다른 사람들이 모두 잘 하는 것처럼 보인다"며 "모든 사람의 연기를 주시하면서 보고 있다"고 말했다. 연정훈의 타 배우의 연기를 신경써서 보는 이유는 자신과 비교하면서 좀 더 연기적인 발전을 꾀하기 위해서다.

요즘 연정훈이 주의깊게 보는 사람은 다름아닌 '베토벤 바이러스'의 김명민. 연정훈은 "요즘 '베토벤 바이러스'를 잘 보고 있는데 그 중에서도 김명민의 연기를 보면서 저런 역할도 재밌겠다는 생각을 했다"며 "그림책에 나오는 음악가의 모습을 잘 표현하고 있는 것 같다"고 밝혔다.

한편 연정훈은 최근 MBC '에덴의 동쪽'에서 송승헌과 애끓는 형제애를 보이면서 운명의 소용돌이에서 번뇌하는 이동욱 역을 소화하며 관심을 끌고 있다.

credit newsen

Bwitched, mariposa welcome to this thread..

I thougt i'm just the only one who love him so much lol

Keep visiting this thread & let's share discussion about this amazing guy

Guest Mariposa28

Bwitched, mariposa welcome to this thread..

I thougt i'm just the only one who love him so much lol

Keep visiting this thread & let's share discussion about this amazing guy

thanks for the welcome denzai :)

sure let's make this thread alive, 8 pages isn't enough for this great guy and actor

Guest valley girl

^

But Dong Chul's life is a life of always running away, it's dark, it's ruthless, it's not ideal for any kind of love... even when he wants to love, he cannot because of the quest he chose all for Dong Wook. It doesn't matter who loves him, he is an obvious pawn to the game and it is a life he already took in.

I think the writer is obviously bringing parallels to their story. Both losing love.

Writer said... expect lots of tragic loves in EOE. I don't think this drama is quite peachy. :lol: I say bring it on. This girl loves angst.

Yeon Jung Hoon represented East of Eden in a press conference:

- Wife, Han Ga In loves EOE

- Favorite scene of Han Ga In is with Ji Hyun and Dong Wook in the hospital

- HGI haves fun watching her husband receive love on screen from Han Ji Hye and Lee Da Hae, no jealousy there.

200810171516201119_1.jpg

200810171514221119_1.jpg

200810171520461114_1.jpg

N2008101715452939701.jpg

N2008101715415102001.jpg

from eoe thread